Sign in to follow this  
boobafinno

Change Uv Heal

The new "UV Heal" hunters ability is absolutely useless. Devs should to add another healing ability without "UV Protect" affilation, because we need "UV Protect" for another tactical methods: attack, retreat, etc. we cant spend x2 "UV Protect" for healing. i never use "UV Heal", and i've never seen/heard that somebody use it.

And this ability dont give you a possibility for instantly second attack after your first attack, because "UV Protect" duration is just a 5 seconds, and u cant to retreat from the battle and heal yourself at the same time. u must to choose - heal yourself with "UV Heal" or retreat(because u have just a 5 seconds duration of "UV Protect"). BUT u cant use "UV Heal" during the combat - because healing is not instant and Survs kill you while you healing yourself.

Edited by boobafinno

I get your point, UV Heal is most of the times useless

Its only worth mostly in coop matches when the survivors play agressive on you, always trying to hunt you down without letting you heal (which takes a high ammount of time for a zombie mutant)

So, in that situation when survivors wont let you go away to heal, it is a good choice to heal in a couple of seconds and try to fight back surprising them

Still, that is the only situation in which this skill was really useful to me, making it a very situation-concrete skill and therefore not all that worthy in my opinion.

Because, if you can get away and stay out of UV light for 5 secs you heal yourself, and there is no point in using that skill

The only other moment in which i think it would be useful is when survivors are killing a nest and you are wounded, so you stay back, heal, and go back to attack

Still, that is mostly useless as it wastes an UV Block skill, which is pratically the only useful skill agaisnt good players since they spam flares, making it impossible to get close without uv Block.

So yeah, gg techland.

Uv heal needs to turn in Uv explotion when you max your last uv it should have a shield bar on u to absorb damage and after all the damage has been soaked up the hunters sheild pops causing idk explotion damage maybe an emp type thing so uv is useless for little or ss is as well idk come on devs think of something usefull play your game

This skill was truly for Survivors. Remember those Survivors that always grappling hook up to you when you're low on energy and on top of a building? Yeah when you're using this skill you're immobile and cannot attack, however when this happens to me I usually put a Toxic spit under me. So here you are UV Healing on the roof while one of those Survivors with grappling hooks comes towards you and kills you while you're in the animation.

Note that you can cancel it by pressing Circle if you're on PS4, however it seriously has an animation of 2 seconds when you do so, so basically you're dead by the time the animation is done.

This skill was truly for Survivors. Remember those Survivors that always grappling hook up to you when you're low on energy and on top of a building? Yeah when you're using this skill you're immobile and cannot attack, however when this happens to me I usually put a Toxic spit under me. So here you are UV Healing on the roof while one of those Survivors with grappling hooks comes towards you and kills you while you're in the animation.

Note that you can cancel it by pressing Circle if you're on PS4, however it seriously has an animation of 2 seconds when you do so, so basically you're dead by the time the animation is done.

Yeah as i said, you do have to get away to heal, and quite far away if you want to be safe as the animation takes quite long

Toxic spit under you doesnt solve anything, they will just fry you with the bow in a 1 shot kill (skill) or just a regular weapon, hell, they can even throw their melee weapons at you and instakill you with the proper weapon.