Sign in to follow this  
kingsmall101

So I Bought Evolve

This game is ten times better in terms of balancing. I came back to play dying light and was instantly fed up because I realized the whole multiplayer needs rebalancing. There are just to many ways a human can kill the hunter and to little for hunter. I always thought that dude da arrow was off is rocker saying this game needs a whole rework but now I'm entirely certain he's so correct.

Edited by kingsmall101

Yes Evolve is amazing. While I know each game mode is different I feel there are a couple of things they can take from Evolve one such being that teamwork is absolutely essential when you're in a team of 4. There needs to some re-scaling of abilities that make it very risky for one person to handle the hunter in a game of 2 or more survivors.

Evolve is another game that has the 4 vs 1 concept, well not only that but its the main focus of the game.

And yes, it has far better balance than dying lights pvp, as it requires actually people to teamwork, and requires skill to play as human.

The only problem with that game is the great greed from their devs releasing so many paid dlcs (and not cheap ones) which will eventually lead to not so many people playing their game either

As far as i know, the game is pretty much dead already if im not wrong, not as many people playing it as the devs would want.

But still, if i had to chose between greedy devs and (in my opinion, again, i dont want to offend anyone) incompetent devs that dont know how to balance a game, i would rather just stick to the greedy ones and play a balanced game, just without paying any dlcs (like i didnt pay for dying lights dlc)

So yeah, i do love the 4 vs 1 concept, but i guess i will have to wait for another company to make such game in a good way, right now those games have problems in one side or the other.

Evolve being dead is a huge misconception. People judge the player base by the amount of streams on twitch which isn't a very effective method of determining how "dead" a game is. I can find more matches quickly (keyword here) from a 30min play session in Evolve than I can in BtZ.

DLC is subjective but I personally don't mind it. To me it's no different than paying $60 for a fighting game and then paying more for additional characters. As long as I'm getting my moneys worth I don't really care if they're charging me for more characters or not. Some people just expect way too much free stuff out of games these days.

Edited by jcks

Yea evolve being dead is far from truth if any thing dying lights community is dead. I sometimes play against the same people week after week. Now this may be a match making problem because lower level zombies can find games but once you hit at least level 14 you start to play against the same people you might have faced like 3 hours ago and that's even if the game allows you to get into the match. In Evolve I can always find a fresh set of players who are scaled to your level to play with in a matter of like seconds.

Edited by kingsmall101