Sign in to follow this  
NullExoZombies

Fix This Hunter Game Too

Jump, ground pound...

Jump, ground pound..

Jump, ground pound...

this is all an apex hunter (and others) needs to do to win every time... the drop kick misses both, btw its stupid that the only time the drop kick lands is if there's the slo motion animation..

its equally stupid that the only maneuver the player has versus the ground pound is to wait for the hunter to misfire then the player can exploit.. which is hardly the case if jump, ground pound is disovered but then the [single] player's screwed

Thanks for the making the environoment's spikes useless against raging zombies.. which is another dumb feature.. somehow both the player and the hunter are both instantly killed when impaled....but not a regular zombie??? Is it because the zombie's rage somehow makes the zombie immune to the first impale on the spikes??? ..... it's dumb... it should be always 'rewarding' that the player manage to land a zombie on selected spikes as is the case during the regular game

Yeah..getting tired of that jumping around like crazy then ground pound and if you then get the uv light they run away. But we are usually two when we play so we take it as a challenge. But they should definitely make the regular zombie easier to kill.

I go up 1v1 against night hunters all the time, and most apex only do ground slam and tackle spam....just keep dodging and hope he misses, and arrow or dropkick shoot his chupacabra, and he'll die. Also in 1v1, you can kill nests super fast with all the cannisters laying nearby, so usually you can just ignore the hunter if hes a chupacabra apex one.

...but nice to see another survivor here on the forum showing how stupid ground slam spam is. And hunters complain when we use bow, the only decent gap closer to counter it.

It's funny and at the same time it was normal to at least one human who will complain about that.

But what I remember about this story is that the hunters eventually only use the GP in order to players who have experience in BTZ. When I see the survivor constantly dodge, countering everything I do, it remains only as a solution, the melee.

I always prefer to use the pounce, or make a tackle, (not spam) gave variety to my approaches. Only when I fall on dodger, combined with UV, we have it and then you complain that body body, the hunter is TOO MUCH disadvantage.

Must rework the balance for both sides.

PS: In general, a dodger / UVspam, leaves the game, when you manage to kill him, because for him it's not normal to be killed by the hunter. I never leave my games as the NH, even when I'm getting literally explode the face. The only time I left, that's when the lag was so important that I had a big slowdown of the game, without downtime. All that to say that the hunter is not a hunter. This is a game, a toy and even humans with minimal (I insist, a minimum) experience, will walk on him and then wipe their feet, on his face.

TECHLAND???? Still havent got around to fix pertinent bugs I see...... somehow you make time for the stupidest/trolling promos I've ever seen. I've noticed that you patched the flammable canister "glitch" which never existed. Of all the things you decided to fix, you made an issue out of a non-issue, the canisters being too easy on the Hunter's nest..

I beat the Bozak level to earn the flammable arrows which, if fired too close to player, seriously harms or kills the player... yet these arrows and the their lethal explosion barely scathe the Hunter and its nests... wtf are these things made of?

This weekend promo thing doesnt work at all.

speaking of the Bow why does it have to reset back to the normal arrows sometimes??

btw Mr Parkour king cant seem to run up inclined hills, jumping on top of simple rocks seems to be a struggle, he's still not sure if he wants to use a zipline or fall to ground even tho player has pressed the button to use zipline, please turn off the auto-lock for the grapple hook which doesnt work half the time...

Edited by Chaos_Deception
Removed Abuse