Sign in to follow this  
spliff042

Gold Tier Weapons!

Ok first off I wanna say Im new to forums so bare with me lol. Now for my question is it possible to get gold tier weapons in single player mode or do I have to be online I have about 88 hours of gameplay and cant find nothing more then blue or green weapons on normal or hard I've been all over this game quarantine zones bozak horde everything and yet I have no luck on finding gold weapons also I would like to know why I cant find one demolisher or goon in my gameplay whats the deal??? Where's the challenge at in single player mode after completing all side quests :mellow: :mellow: :mellow::blink::o    

I have 100 or more hours of gameplay and have yet to see a single Gold weapon. I feel your pain. Techland needs to look into this, its ridiculous. Whats the point of making them hard to get anyway, its pretty irrelevant at the moment to have Golds as there is nothing left worth doing. Why not make Golds easier to get ahold of.

I haven't found any gold weapons either looting in single, but I have a lot of them from playing BTZ matches against the hunters, usually get one every single match, aslong as all your skill points are maxed out you should get one easy

In total i have 405 hours of gameplay. Nowadays i only play against the nighthunter. So far i have gotten over 50 gold weapons. I even got a gold weapon from the bozak dockets. But i hear all the time people saying they don't get them. Does it depend on the level you are when you play the zombie?

Bozak horde dockets

Hard difficulty police vans

Be the zombie

All three give gold weapons, except all with different chances.

Be the zombie is the best way to obtain gold weapons, get max level, and a high rank and gold weapons will rain on you.

I've given away about 150+ gold weapons and still got about 50 in stash, they are so common now. It's pretty lame.

50 hours of bozak dockets farming will probably equal 2-3 golds

50 hours of police vans on hard will probably equal 1-2 golds

50 hours of be the zombie will probably equal 20-30 or more golds

Edited by xiao

I've got over 200 hours into this game and I've never even seen a gold weapon, purples and oranges all over the place, I'm playing new+ hard for over 2 months now and not a one, never seen anyone join my game with one either, 

No gold weapons here either!  I just went on a pretty good rant about this in my other thread!  I suggest everyone check it out and comment/support what I wrote down so that we can get things fixed/patched up!!

Topic - My Dying Light $h!t List (Things To Improve)

Bozak horde dockets

Hard difficulty police vans

Be the zombie

All three give gold weapons, except all with different chances.

Be the zombie is the best way to obtain gold weapons, get max level, and a high rank and gold weapons will rain on you.

I've given away about 150+ gold weapons and still got about 50 in stash, they are so common now. It's pretty lame.

50 hours of bozak dockets farming will probably equal 2-3 golds

50 hours of police vans on hard will probably equal 1-2 golds

50 hours of be the zombie will probably equal 20-30 or more golds

well now i know why i cant find any gold weapons, you have them all,,,hahahahahahahahahahahaha,,200 gold yer right.

well now i know why i cant find any gold weapons, you have them all,,,hahahahahahahahahahahaha,,200 gold yer right.

Well they're more common than orange weapons if you play Invasions, try it yourself before implying I'm lying. My stash is full of them, I can't get rid of them fast enough.

I think majority of those who play invasions as survivor, as a ultimate survivor have about 100+ gold weapons or more. :)

Xiao, can you post a screen grab, screen shot, or video of the 100+ gold weapons or more that you have in your inventory. Not that I don't belive you but it would put to rest those questioning any gold items on ps4 or xb1. Thanks.

But i swear this must be a new glitsh.....no one can find soooo much identic weapons......

i find it stupid that the gold weapons start exist at high levels!!....played soo long on low levels and never find 1 gold.....but i will not play on high level, because this gold weapons make there absolutely no sense...doing same one hits like grey weapons....they look just different

Well they're more common than orange weapons if you play Invasions, try it yourself before implying I'm lying. My stash is full of them, I can't get rid of them fast enough.

I think majority of those who play invasions as survivor, as a ultimate survivor have about 100+ gold weapons or more. :)

Yep. I play invasions on the ps4 with an ultimate survivor rank and have had well over 100. I cut it down to around 30 though giving them away to randoms. I drop the goodies and watch them tea bag and click their lights with joy! :D