Sign in to follow this  
milo662

Gold-Tier Weapons Farmers

Well I have encountered some "people" let's call them Gold Diggers (GD). GD's are "players" that simply glitch just to get gold tier weapons.

But how do they do that? - You may ask.

Some of GD's are blocking NH's way by using DROPs others as I wrote earlier are glitchnig.

Since I have only google drive to share screens, there is a link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B8BsOVZNYqzefldEM1hDYmtYcW5pQVBLMlVrU3NKMFdadmo3TnlXZUNjVExfSlRjQWt2SGs&authuser=0

I also have some videos on youtube:

https://youtu.be/Pv2d1Mm7me8 - night hunter perspective

https://youtu.be/xZFwk5DMRwQ - survivor perspective (unlucky he doesn't show how to get there but that was a miracle that I found video of it)

Well then, when You leave sessoin - he wins, You drop out - he wins, only thing to make them lose that weapon is to quit game.

During this weekend I met 3 players doing that.

And what I want? Fair play.

If any of You fellow Night Hunters encountered situation like that, please give some feedback.

And do not tl;dr me here.

Edited by milo662

Humans abusing/exploiting the map is, sadly, a regular occurence nowadays. I haven't gotten into a match for the past few days without someone in the game resorting to glitching through an area in the ground or wall. I've had to resort to pretending to be AFK to win matches. It's honestly been around 10 matches since I've "fought" anyone.

I posted about it here (http://forum.techland.pl/topic/10487-hey-techland-u-gotta-do-something-about-this/), hoping it would attract some attention as a serious issue. It's a few posts down.

Sometimes it's just plain sad how badly these Human players want to cheat; even moreso when they can't even do that correctly.

Edited by DoctorPurrington

I have the unpleasant impression that since the "developers tools" was released on PC, the devs are ONLY focused on that and ignore everything else. He left the game itself for that, I find it a pity. I hope I'm wrong about this but how could I say that?

This is the dead calm, the devs say nothing, not an answer to reassure us. We have the feeling of being ignored while the bugs / glitch imbalance and make the multiplayer experience frustrating. All these abuses (especially the human side) are awful.

A simple message from them to say they will take care of this, would be welcome.

I have the unpleasant impression that since the "developers tools" was released on PC, the devs are ONLY focused on that and ignore everything else. He left the game itself for that, I find it a pity. I hope I'm wrong about this but how could I say that?

This is the dead calm, the devs say nothing, not an answer to reassure us. We have the feeling of being ignored while the bugs / glitch imbalance and make the multiplayer experience frustrating. All these abuses (especially the human side) are awful.

A simple message from them to say they will take care of this, would be welcome.

The Devs are very active on here. I'm sure they see our messages, but PR wise they can't respond to every single thing we say.

Don't worry, even if we don't get a direct response, it doesn't mean "no one is listening." Techland has shown that they're directly listening to us. Heck, they even implemented the "drain the UV a bit every time it's clicked" idea I brought up! I mean, the idea may not have come from me first, but they're definitely listening.

Things can't always be changed on a whim. The important part isn't getting a response to everything we say, but using the forums to allow everything we say heard.

It is not matter of whim if that was the case I will not continue to play the BTZ. I try to relate the various issues I encountered and I bring them here with arguments. Some issues / bug do much talking about them at this moment and it will clearly not help. It's just that lately I felt that they were less present on the forum (except in the developpers tool), I'm not the only one who thought that.

But I hope you are right and this is probably the case.

I run into a few players who do this.  Some will literally sit in one of the towers all day and try to tell me to quit but I usually wait them out.  Unfortunately you will run into the ones who will wait as long as possible in a place you can't get to them.  Possibly a shot in the dark but I feel like NHunter players should have an area or areas where the survivors cannot reach or go into as well.  Also, I support a match time limit or even countdown for the safe zones for survivor players such as in when they wait in the water etc.

I know how you feel, I met two survivors both named "Iwonttreviveyou", and "achairnamedacouch". Both of them was glitched into the ground on Old Town both with explosive arrows. I waited forever until one of them thought I was AFK and decided to come out of the ground. I then leaped like a Frog towards him and pounced as soon as I can. I won the match because whenever he respawned I would go straight to him to pounce him.

I run into a few players who do this.  Some will literally sit in one of the towers all day and try to tell me to quit but I usually wait them out.  Unfortunately you will run into the ones who will wait as long as possible in a place you can't get to them.  Possibly a shot in the dark but I feel like NHunter players should have an area or areas where the survivors cannot reach or go into as well.  Also, I support a match time limit or even countdown for the safe zones for survivor players such as in when they wait in the water etc.

An alternate objective would be great, honestly. Let the Night Hunter attack "Nests" of Humans, or taint a water supply, or destroy an electrical grid - things that would cripple the surviving population.

If Humans want to go AFK, let them - but give the Night Hunter a way to win. Otherwise, there is currently no incentive for Humans to do anyhting but slide into a wall/floor and go AFK.

The survivors who remain in the safe zones for 2:30 min will lose the game. But they can reset the countdown, you just have to get out of the zone, occasionally and then back inside.

The problem is that the game has a very loose definition of "Safe House." Areas of the game that are slathered in Safe House Lights are not always considered "Safe Houses" and don't have a timer, such as Rupert's shop. The glitched areas of the Tower also don't have a timer.

Overall timers, AFK timers, and alternate objectives for the Night Hunter are the ways to solve this. We just have to hope they're implemented, because it's been proven time and again that Human players would rather consistently cheat than actually play the game.

Edited by DoctorPurrington

If the idea is to gold weapon farm. The best choice is to abort the game by quitting, not dropping out. Aborting the game won't earn anyone rewards and I've done it in cases where the game is prolonged over 10 minutes with the human AFK. 

I farm gold weapons, but I do so in the way it is supposed to be. I do not glitch/wall breach. I simply fight the NH as intended. To give some tips to those survivors that do/should play it the correct way. My priority line is something along the lines of, ALWAYS be heading towards the nest. Dealing with the NH as he swoops in. When at the nests I find it WAY more manageable to deal with the infected around the nests before ever laying a hand on the nest itself, this keeps the infected in a calm state, making it easier to tackle and slam their head in for a quick kill. This is simple to do even while the NH is prowling nearby, of course killing the NH is priority when he comes in close. By ridding the infected around the nest area before actually touching the nests, it allows easier battles against the NH while there are no infected raging in your face while attacking nests, keeping your front in the direction of the NH at all times, you can take out the nests with ease. Propane tanks are your friend. They are everywhere, a one hit kill on the nests. But remember, kill infected first! Also, there is absolutely NO reason to chase the NH half way across the map. The objective is to destroy the nests. Not chase the Night Hunter 300m away from YOUR objective. By doing that your only helping the NH by prolonging the game and for them to possibly gain kills on your team. Keep on track with nests. Yes you do want to chase the NH but if he gains a good distance from you, just turn back around and continue/finish on the nests you need to destroy, NH are going to regenerate their health anyway. And they will be back, trust me. Stick together! Your team shares lives, staying together makes for a bigger resistance! It's not hard playing a survivor in BTZ, there's no reason to hide inside a wall or cower in a house with one entrance, you'll find that it's much more satisfying to play it the way it's meant to be. As rank Ultimate Survivor I currently have over 100 gold tier weapons by facing the NH, THE RIGHT WAY! Goodnight, and good luck out there!