dopamine15318

"korek Was Here" Writing W/ Gas Can Next To It? "high Five" Blueprint? Looking For Answers!

Around old town you will find 4 locations that have "Korek was Here" written and next to it is a white gas canister that you can pick up. At another location you can find the same "Korek was Here" writing next to an empty flower pot. I know this has something to do with the Korek Machete V2 but I can't seem to activate it. side note: There are also half-buried tires in the slums and old town that you can "activate". I'm not sure if that is related. Any answers are greatly appreciated!

Anyone figured this out yet? I'm super curious. Hopefully someone can solve this, I can't wait to get the V2 for my collection.

Search for the name HayaboostaTT on YouTube. There is a tutorial on how to get the Korek v2

https://youtu.be/KduZT71S3K8 this shows you how to get it and IT"S NOT AN EXPLOIT, this is (the ONLY)way you are supposed to find it, it's hidden and this is how they hid it,

BTW you can also after you get the blueprint do all the Parkour Challenges without the time of day change so it doesn't mess you up because night falls while your on a good running rhythm.