Sign in to follow this  
SYN1ST3R

Bozak Mask & Together Till The End Not Unlocking

Question

I have played through the Bozak Horde 4 times now, being the last one alive at the end and cannot unlock the Bozak mask & Together Till the End trophy on PS4 patch 1.07. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

6 answers to this question

Hey,

Can you please provide us with more information ? Like, what platform are you playing on ? Were any of your playthroughs more than 2-person coop ? Did you, or any of your coop partners had connectivity issues (especially during pvp) ? Did your friends recieve their skin and achievement when they won ? Have you unlocked the bow and additional arrow types on your victories ? What about other Bozak achievements ? Did they unlock for you ? We would be very greatful if you could provide us with info like that as it could greatly improve our chances of figuring out what went wrong there.

Hey,

Can you please provide us with more information ? Like, what platform are you playing on ? Were any of your playthroughs more than 2-person coop ? Did you, or any of your coop partners had connectivity issues (especially during pvp) ? Did your friends recieve their skin and achievement when they won ? Have you unlocked the bow and additional arrow types on your victories ? What about other Bozak achievements ? Did they unlock for you ? We would be very greatful if you could provide us with info like that as it could greatly improve our chances of figuring out what went wrong there.

I'm on PS4 patch 1.07 U.S. The person who was the host was on the EU patch 1.05? Even though we could play together it seems that if he hosted I couldn't get the trophy or Bozak mask. I then decided to try hosting this time to see if it was something to do with the patch versions conflicting and low and behold I got the trophy & mask.

Hey Techland!

ITs 2017 and this bug is still around! ??

System PC - Gameversion 1.12.1 

I`ve all arrows + the bows, only the Mask(+trophy) is missing

I was Server, first time i killed my brother at the end. And the second time my brother(exposive Arrow missing) killed me...

But nobody got the Trophy/Mask...

Is there a way arround?

Had the same problem today.

I finally succeded in this challenge that i personally find very difficult in coop with my friend. We decided that the first time I was the last man standing and the next time him but after the kill neither obtained the trophy "last man standing" or the bozak outfit. I'm playing on ps4 and I'm very upset about this because i put a lot of effort for finish this challenge for the outfit and there was no reward. Other informations: i was the host and i didn't hit me in the 1vs1( don't  know if this was the problem but it would ve strange). Hooe somebody can give me some answers.