TomTheZambieSlayer

Human Ranking? Please Help!

I've wanted to get to the rank 'underdog' with my human for a while now because you need to in order to get gold tier weapons from beating the night hunter. Does anyone actually know how to get XP towards the next rank/title? I'm a casualty now and I keep getting de ranked for losing. Do I need to kill the zombie? Or kill all of the nests? I want these gold weapons now!!!!!!!!

Hey TomTheZambieSlayer,

You rank up for winning - Killing all 5 nests without dying 10 times.

If you lose, it's possible to rank down (as you've seen).  You do rank up faster than you rank down.

You also need max Survivor level in the skill tree before you can get the gold weapons.  Then it is possible to acquire 3 gold weapons as you rise through the Human PVP ranks.  (4th, 8th, and 12th rank I think...)

Hey TomTheZambieSlayer,

You rank up for winning - Killing all 5 nests without dying 10 times.

If you lose, it's possible to rank down (as you've seen).  You do rank up faster than you rank down.

You also need max Survivor level in the skill tree before you can get the gold weapons.  Then it is possible to acquire 3 gold weapons as you rise through the Human PVP ranks.  (4th, 8th, and 12th rank I think...)

why would you even do this when humans have an abort system that they can leave a losing game at any time this does not make sense to have ranking when you have put a failsafe into there options fix that then maybe this will work

why would you even do this when humans have an abort system that they can leave a losing game at any time this does not make sense to have ranking when you have put a failsafe into there options fix that then maybe this will work

And there are night hunters that do the exact thing. Abort.

Hello guys,

I also wanted to get gold tier weapons, so I decided to play pvp against night hunters. As you all know, one needs "underdog" rank to start getting gold tier weapons. And here are my questions:

1. How can I see my progress in ranking system (xp left to the next level or something else)?

2. Will I be leveling up if I play against my friend?

I will be really thankful if anyone answers. Good night and good luck...

Some months ago I make a list "How many wins need for RankUp (as Human)". I make a new save data, get 10 level in all skills and start play invasion. After 69 wins my rank get... reseted ( :‹ ) so I stop counting. Here is part of my list:

1. Prey (0)

2. Casualty (2)

3. Endangered (5)

4. Underdog (9 or 10)

5. Runner (16/17)

6. Contender (26/27)

7. Challenger (36/37)

8. Fighter (46/47)

9. Dominant (65/66/67)

10. ???

11. ???

12. ???

Number in "(...)" is how many wins need for rank up. If you win 2 games and you're in #2 rank so you need win next 3 to get #3 rank. Double/Triple numbers "(16/17)" and all mean "I don't know how exaclty it is to be"

IMHO for gain #12 rank (Ultimate Survivor) need 100 wins.

Sorry, for bad english.

Its my quote from other topic.