Sign in to follow this  
dasorrow

Mods And Devs?

You know i dont have a phd or some fancy degree or hell i have not even held a tax paying job in over a year but you know what i dont need thos things to see in the forums that btz has been broken sense day one and im sick of seeing the same post over n over n over nover n over n over n over from different people all thats happeneing in the forums is more n more people are posting about the same problems that you guys have yet to do anything smart about your patching is pathetic they do not solve problems all you do is wave a flashing light infront of us while the problem still remains so you didnt fix anything look at the hundreds of post look at the thousands of ideas instead of not reading these and idk how the chupacabra u guys just came up with the idea for cheap fix like spits and crappy animation that heals u just be fucked by ranged weapon when u get outta it just dumb please guys take the time to read the forums look at our ideas and implement them because i know for fact no one suggest a chupacabra spit as a problem solver i know i dont speak for everyone but i feel my post and everything iv said on this forums is true and is backed up by other people repeating what i post sorry for the run on sentence i really hope to see more active posting from mods n devs and more interaction between you guys and your consumers on the forums,

yeah you're basically 3/4 of those people...creating a new thread EVERY day about how entitled the BTZ community is to a patch that puts things in the zombies favour. it's like the game isn't playable in the way you keep whining about it. It might not bet perfect but it has little bugs and is in a prefectly playable state

dasarrow.  

I Myself am just a Moderator.  That means I try to Maintain a Civil Tone in the Forums and Try to make sure Posts are on Topic, and are not Inflammatory, Hateful or contain any Personal Attacks on Forum Members or Techland. 

I Largely share the same Views as most of the Community Here and want Balance Changes to Be The Zombie.

But its not as Simple as that.  Such changes need to be Carefully Assessed, as this is an Asymmetric Player VS Player Experience.

If too much was Changed in Favor of the Night Hunter then No One would Play Be The Zombie. The Required Changes will be Made, Even if it takes a While. 

so then your saying that you wanna keep humans above the night hunter and you will carefully tred on nerfs/buffs because you want the humans to have unfair advantages... ok how about this just buff the chupacabra outta the night hunter then work your way down on patchs? because this 4v1 chupacabra is enough to say nh needs a boost big boost especially now u guys let humans have a one hit bow! so idk maybe make the horde spit an instant blow up kill like a gernade or somethign that would balance this because it would give him the range that he o so desperately needs btw horde spit useless most games they just take it then throw on a camo gg my efforts in vain really fast because put it this way hunter has to face multiple humans that mean the strength of the human stack each player while hunter well he gets cooldowns that does not make him more durable  so he gets his chupacabra handed to him 2 3 4times as quick not to say these homos are not using guns or bows so whats that call for that the hunter needs stat boosters with each human in the game health defence and swip ability because if you have 4 humans rushing you down theres nothing you can do call GP i dare you it doesnt work they can still connect with you while in the fall animation not to say they just dont do that cheap 3 hit combo or grapple hook your chupacabra to death because yes 3 connections of the grapple hook will kill a hunter so please tell me the glorious plans to make any of this fair i dont even play anymore just come on the forums to wait for a miracle to happen and see the first post ever in BTZ that says Btz is now playble or BTZ now balanced!