Sign in to follow this  
chaos842003

What Is Being Done About Glitchers?

I am tired of this, I would like to know what is being done about this.  I was playing Be the Hunter and I ran into two people, separate times, that were standing in a glitch, on the "third floor", inside of the tower.  The game does not kick them and a few are able to shoot out of it.   I would prefer people that can't play by the rules be banned, but so many people and companies are opposed to that, so I at least say they should have their ranks reset every time they are caught cheating.  I have two videos on youtube, but it would seem that your link option on here isn't working, so how else can I go about reporting these two players? 

This isn't really a bannable offense but rather players exploiting loop holes in the game. Cheating on the PC is more a long the lines of being ban worthy (infinite health/uv, destroy all nests as soon as the match begins).

Your best bet is to just make threads here notifying devs of what these exploits are so they can hopefully fix them in future patches.