Sign in to follow this  
ZombieKid

The Bozak Horde Dlc \ Germany

Hey Techland,

first up I have to say I'am not the typical "I have to write something into a forum or complain 'bout something" guy, but this time I really had to let it out.

So, thank you very much for the game. I fell in love with it, since the day I started playin'it. Congratulations. Bad a** game and keep up the brilliant work BUT...

Ya know, I'am from Germany and bought the game in Austria 'cause I had to. No big deal for me 'cause the game is worth every cent.

Me and my friends really enjoy kickin'Zed's through the streets and I was glad as hell when I received the email telling me there is a DLC commin'up (Bozak Horde)

Well, but this is the moment when the sh*t hits the fan... I would buy it, but I can't 'cause steam is telling me the DLC is not available for me! What the Z is going on?

I know you guyz had a bit of a challenge with the German law or whatever but... isn't there a way you can make it happen?

What about burning it on a CD, add a nice install tool and send it to my place I would pay for it, no doubt. I don't mind paying for a decent dying light DLC.

Or... could you maybe just contact the steam people, so steam has to think about a way letting us download the "Bozak Horde"

As a matter of fact I already bought the game and it's not even a problem or let's say "illegal" So what's the point NOT letting us download the additional content for a game we already own.

IMHO it's not logic at all... not even close to it.

And on top, as matter of fact... you AND steam loose some money for not offering it. *bling bling! ya know*

You see, I just wanna have it and I guess, I might not be the only German. ^^

Thank you very much for at least tryin'it! (Hopefully)

Have a nice evening and talk to ya soon... maybe not... ya never know xD and...keep doing what you are doing.

Greetz ZKid

Btw.... YEZ, I didn't look for a thread (same topic) but I also felt the need to open up another one, so I would have done it anyway ^^

You should had opened a austria steam account for dying light......on my ps4 i can sweap absolute great from my germany to austria account......but who knows if they will do something about it.....but i must say for techland it is money lost, because no one out of germany can buy dlc on steam......maybe they do something.....but i dont think so because they showed up on this forum 2 month ago and it looks like they arent still interested at this forum anymore, no answers or other things on generell discusions......but you can ask it at players help players or technical issues, maybe a dev answere you there

THX,bro.

Yeah I know, I should have done it like that. Dang! 2late now.

It's a shame.

So the only thing I can do right now is to wait for the day, dying light is released in Germany xD Thumbs up!

C'mon Techland, you can do it, if you still care about the players. ;)

Thx again bro.

Dying Light will not get an official Release in Germany in the next years. Maybe dhe BPjM will remove the game in 10 or 20 years from the index.

If you have retail-version just create an AT-Account. Buy a AT-Prepaidcard at amazon.de. Activate the Prepaid-Card in your AT-Account and buy the DLC.

The log in your AT Account into your PS4. Download the DLC. The change back to your normal account and be happy.

Thank you as well.

I'am playing DL on a PC. Do you think it should work anyway? I don't think I can use the key of the main game twice. You think so? As far as I know you can't download a DLC without the game registered. Or maybe I can just change the download region...hmmmmm...

I might give it a try if nothing is done about it. But I am afraid nothing's gonna change. ;)

Dying Light will not get an official Release in Germany in the next years. Maybe dhe BPjM will remove the game in 10 or 20 years from the index.

If you have retail-version just create an AT-Account. Buy a AT-Prepaidcard at amazon.de. Activate the Prepaid-Card in your AT-Account and buy the DLC.

The log in your AT Account into your PS4. Download the DLC. The change back to your normal account and be happy.

sure for ps4 i done it that way, thats why i got it on ps4 ^^ but i think on steam it is impossible because of the accounts own game libary and if you open a new ACC you dont can use the games on the other ACC....on my ps4 the same.....but its true it is to late,....but i hope really too that they add another bow as free content in a update...because in the hard mode dev video the bow what shows up is another then at the bozak horde, so i think we will get other bow variations....for me it is also stupid to buy dlc's, because i special must order a 20 euro psn card and wait for a little dlc...its annoying i must say....

Thank you guyz, I'll let you know if something changed.

@TZGamer

Thx for the hint, I will try to send the DLC as a gift.

@mire1

F*** me, 20 bucks.... that's the way *ah ha ah ha* we like it *ah ha ah ha* *sing*

take care