Sign in to follow this  
MusicMan05

Gold Weapons On Console, They Do Exist!

Of course, why do you imagine peeps from Techland lie to you, already talked about that, the CM manager answered this far before Bozak Horde. Well done have a good game.

I wasn't saying they lied. I was just letting those who got frustrated before and didn't believe the developers that they were in the game, due to their abysmal drop rates, that they are in fact there. They are however still hard to find. I was surprised to see that a standard weapon dropped as gold though. Looks like finding the unique named gold weapons will still be hard to get. 

just cause someone found one now, doesn't mean they were already there, they did state this time they were putting Gold Fantasy, never had any proof they were already in the game, just them saying so. But its nice to know that they are defenantly in the game now, sense it has been found. tried the Bozark, don't care for it, so hoping I can find one of those in the actual game, if not, then they are tied to this DLC which will bite if that's the case. Happy hunting to those who like this DLC, really I mean that,, good luck. I myself will stick to games that do put out what it says they will, not hope, but are.

just cause someone found one now, doesn't mean they were already there, they did state this time they were putting Gold Fantasy, never had any proof they were already in the game, just them saying so. But its nice to know that they are defenantly in the game now, sense it has been found. tried the Bozark, don't care for it, so hoping I can find one of those in the actual game, if not, then they are tied to this DLC which will bite if that's the case. Happy hunting to those who like this DLC, really I mean that,, good luck. I myself will stick to games that do put out what it says they will, not hope, but are.

The Gold Fantasy weapons are a brand new set of unique gold weapons with a fantasy/medieval theme to them that look different than the current weapons in game. Watch the developer message again and you'll briefly see the Battle Axe of Titans in use, which is a medieval, two handed, double sided battle axe. The other new Gold Fantasy weapons are: Blade of Order, Skull Mace, and Smackhammer.

Of course, why do you imagine peeps from Techland lie to you, already talked about that, the CM manager answered this far before Bozak Horde. Well done have a good game.

Far before the Bozak Horde we were told that playing Hard Mode would grant us the chance to net gold weapons. But being that the drop rate was extremely low, many would argue that legit gold weapons didn't even exist since the only virtual accounts recorded of gold weapons were gathered via illegitimate means (mods). And even if there were legit gold weapons found, that number would be 1% or less. Why do you think they've adjusted the gold droprate of the original gold weapons? It's not simply because of the new Fantasy Golds, it's also because they realized just how difficult it is to acquire the original gold weapons. They didn't necessarily lie to us, but they sure weren't making gold weapons a possible acquisition without dumping hundreds and hundreds of hours into the game. And not everyone has time for that. 

I've raided countless police vans, and I've done my fair share of saving survivors from even multiple Demolishers - And STILL I have yet to snag any golds, and the best I could get were orange weapons from police vans.

Anyway, now that gold weapons are no longer a lie and apparently exist, I hope I don't have to spend too much time getting them.