PointsOfXP

Bozak Horde Not Free With Season Pass On Ps4

Another one here...got the season pass a while ago..ps4 downloaded an update for DL this morning..I have the parkour fever challenges,bozak poster is there,but no option to enter!  In the store,it also shows the horde update as a downloadable for $9.99!  Very upset,PLEASE FIX! 

Its still not even showing on my ps4, sick of this chupacabra now. Awesome game, but techland couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. Thanks for communicating chupacabra all TL

Its still not even showing on my ps4, sick of this chupacabra now. Awesome game, but techland couldn't organise a piss up in a brewery. Thanks for communicating kurczak all TL

Try restoring licenses and see if that fixes if for you. If not, discontent your internet connection, restart the system, reconnect to the internet and restore the licenses again. That should fix the problem for you and have it appear free. (By the way, the error is on Sony and not TL, so don't get made at them for Sony's system acting up.)  

It's not even showing up as an option on the PSN store here - Bozak Horde doesn't exist according to those greedy twats at Sony. 

Appreciate its 'possibly' not TL fault, but trust me.. the Devs and Publishers would be WELL aware of any release schedules to any different territories / problems with release, so they could keep us informed.