Sign in to follow this  
TZGamer

Trophies Still Aren't Fixed?!

Hi,

I downloaded the patch today. And the release notes say (again) that the problems with trophies are fixed.

So I started the game. Played a few minutes. But nothing popped up.

Anyone else still have Problems? Its really annoying, since I got everything done.

Bugged trophies for me are:

- The whole story

- It's all in the writing

- Polyarmory (I know that, because my friend got it while we were in the same group)

Edited by TZGamer

why do they keep posting in their patches that they fixed the same things that were suppose to be fixed previously but were not, and even this same patch didn't fix them but they say they do. Cant wait to see the new DLC with the dirt buggy, wonder if that's season pass, or are they going to charge everyone for it and still fix nothing, This Game is really tuning out to be not worth the time and effort. Was a nice concept thow in the beginning, just doesn't seem like Techland can finish it properly, very poorly if any fix comes from them. Don't see it holding onto a game of the year with the louisy support they give it, o well, it was fun the first playthru, just not worth the money I put out on it that's for sure, atleast for me it isnt

They posted following statement @facebook during the last hours:

IMPORTANT:
To all Dying Light Players,

We discovered an unforeseen issue in the latest game patch connected with your trophy/achievement progress on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The bug does not affect trophies or achievements you have already unlocked, but may undo your progress in the still active ones.

We're implementing appropriate solutions as we speak and sincerely apologize for problems you may be experiencing in the meantime. Please stay tuned for our further announcements

I hope, that this is the reason why the trophies are still not showing up.

But that also means (as far as I understand) that the progess is gone now and we have to play

the whole campaign again to get the last trophies.

so still the usual, no help, and we will fix it basically, But isn't that what they been saying sense day 1, and here we sill are, same news, and no real fixes, ok, got it, and more probs on the way

I opned a ticket about that.

A few minutes later I got an answer (great support!) with some things a can try.

Most things I already did.

But I try to download the game again. With no patch and and new game profile.

Lets see if that will fix it.

I will update the post if I finished the Download :)

Took the witcher disc out of the ps4

grabbed Dying light of the shelf

blew off the dust

Insert disc into system

psn wants 10 for something I already paid for

trophies still won't pop

Disc is ejected.

put back on the shelf.

Inserts The Witcher

Off to Novigrad

Get with a Playa when DL is fixed

HALLER

I just want to post a little update:

The workaround does not work for me.

I also tried it with the patched version again, after the unpatched didn't work.

Let's see if the support has an other idea. 

Hi guys i live in Wales in the UK and after new patch on PS4 went on DL and had to start all my quarantine Zones again even tho i completed them all. After i re-did one of them Tresspassing trophy popped then the Platinum at long last, So they have fixed trophy glitch here in the UK on the PS4. But there are many balls ups i had to meet with Rais again on the last chapter (after getting trophy) even though i had already completed it, and a few of the side missions are back which i have to re-do again. By the way when are the new DLC's released in UK/Europe?

Thought i would add most of my stats were also wiped apart from the ones that were needed for trophies. Before i got Tresspassing trophy it said i had done none of the quarantine zones then after i did the one and trophy popped i looked again and it said i had done all 8

Edited by Andyrick74

Only problem the game had when released in late January, were the trophy glitches. Still they manage to patch other things making the game develop more problem then the actual release had, ive played this game so insanely much ive seen bout everything, done most trophies several times over and still not popped ( like 5-6). And now they finally release a big patch and the trophies are not fixed. I just want to move on, get the platinum trophy and remember this game as amazing as I first thought it was, but the longer this drags out the less intressted I am, I doubt I even want to come back and get the trophies in the future even if they get fixed a year from now and I believe there are alot of people thinking the same thing.

atleast Sony fixed the Bozark download, Now, if we can just get Techland to fix and get THEIR game lined out. Thanks Sony for fixing the download, Now how about Techland doing the same with their game.

I can't even find the Bozak-DLC in the AT-Store at the moment.

BTW: The support answered me a few minutes ago:

We discovered an unforeseen issue in the latest game patch connected with your trophy/achievement progress on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. The bug does not affect trophies or achievements you have already unlocked, but may undo your progress in the still active ones.

We're implementing appropriate solutions as we speak and sincerely apologize for problems you may be experiencing in the meantime. Please stay tuned for our further announcements.

It looks like that this really is the problem. Hope they will roll out the fix during the next day. Don't want to wait another month for my Trophies :D

you would think that sense the trophyies were a prob sense day one, and that they were creating a patch for it, that they would concentrate on it, not put it out and backtrack saying it was unforeseen, how could it be unforeseen, if the patch was suppose to fix it, didn't Techland test it first before releasing it, evidently not. And maybe that's whey their so called patches fix some things, but glitch others, just a thought, better testing, its your games reputation on the line, or should I say not game but the developers reputations

Edited by Nicky67

you would think that sense the trophyies were a prob sense day one, and that they were creating a patch for it, that they would concentrate on it, not put it out and backtrack saying it was unforeseen, how could it be unforeseen, if the patch was suppose to fix it, didn't Techland test it first before releasing it, evidently not. And maybe that's whey their so called patches fix some things, but glitch others, just a thought, better testing, its your games reputation on the line, or should I say not game but the developers reputations

Dying Light is one of the few games that start with 0.0% trophy status on PSN. Most games have 0.1% when the game/dlc launches due to QA testing. Makes you wonder if they work on the PC version and then port it over to console while hoping there aren't unforeseen problems. (Also makes you wonder about Sony/Microsfts patch approval process.)

MusicMan05 on that trophy thing, you lost me. Every game ive played, and that's been a lot over the years, always starts my trophys at 0.0, never had a game give me 0.1 to start, which games do that by chance, seriously im curious. My harddrive is pretty much maxed out on games, and not one of mine has ever gave me 0.1% from start, havnt noticed any yet myself.  And im on PS4

Edited by Nicky67

MusicMan05 on that trophy thing, you lost me. Every game ive played, and that's been a lot over the years, always starts my trophys at 0.0, never had a game give me 0.1 to start, which games do that by chance, seriously im curious. My harddrive is pretty much maxed out on games, and not one of mine has ever gave me 0.1% from start, havnt noticed any yet myself.  And im on PS4

I'm talking about the trophy rarity introduced with the PS4, not your earned percentage for the game. The rarity is based on the number of people who have played the game vs the number of players that have earned the trophy. Dying Light rarity has started at 0.0% for all of their trophies, while most start of with 0.1% due to testers/reviewers/players that got early releases. You almost never see game on release with 0.0% rarity for it's platinum. 

Small update:

The whole Story and Its all in the writing finally popped up for me! Thanks to the support at this point.

Here how it worked:

If you have completed all of the quests, please of your save files on a memory stick or send it to Sony's cloud system, so as not to lose them. 

Having done that, launch the game, go to Play Campaign and delete all your save files (Advanced -> Delete).
Next, start a new campaign, but not from the beginning - choose New Game -> Advanced -> New Game from Quest -> "Pact with Rais".

Now, approach the soldier on the floor near the Tower's exit (the one next to the Quartermaster) and talk to him - he is going to tell you about Alfie. Then, go to Alfie on the same floor and complete his side quest called VOLTAGE.  

After completing the quest and receiving the skill points for it, THE WHOLE STORY trophy should appear as achieved.

After The whole story popped up I ran straight to one of the nearest notes and picked it up. And bam. Next trophy popped up.

Now I only need to unlock Polyarmory...

MusicMan05 when you talk rarity, you mean as in how rare it is to obtain the trophy, cause ya, dying light would be the only game Ive played with that low of percentage to get the trophy. unless im missing something here that im not following, those are the only 2 things I know about trophies

Edited by Nicky67

MusicMan05 when you talk rarity, you mean as in how rare it is to obtain the trophy, cause ya, dying light would be the only game Ive played with that low of percentage to get the trophy. unless im missing something here that im not following, those are the only 2 things I know about trophies

Yes, I was talking about the new earned rarity (common, uncommon, rare, very rare, ultra rare), and not the trophy rarity (bronze, silver, gold, platinum). It's easy to get those two mixed up. 

Finally I got a group again to unlock Polyarmory. And it worked this time with the new save.

So, if you still have Problems with Trophies:

1. Backup your Gamedata.

2. Delete your Gamedata ingame (Play Campaign, then press advance and delete the saves)

3. Go to Play Campaign, then press advance. Go to Bew Campaign from Quest "...".

4. Then do a Side Quest. Pick up the note. And find other guys to help you to get Polyarmory. And you are done.