No_Other_xD

1.6 Update Patch Notes [Ps4]

I see a lot of fixes in this that look a lot like the list of the last fixes, eyeing that weapon dupe one, thought that had already been fixed 2months ago, and a couple others listed, Are they just taking old notes redoing them and posting them as fixes? Just seems that way

I was thinking that the gold tier fantasy weapons are inclouded in the hard mode patch (1.05)....in the dev video the gold weaopns looked same....strange....means the "gold" weapons we "had" in the 1.05 patch was only normal weapons like baseball bat in gold?

I am disappointed that we waited almost 3 month for "THAT".....

never found a gold weapon of any type, doubt I will ever find these so called Fantasy gold, sense they are probably even harder to find than the previous so called gold ones, just my thought, cant beleave we paid so much for so little and lots of wait for not much, I gotta start getn smarter about what and who I buy from

Its a shame that the bow is only in the payed dlc......becUse only for the bow i must buy a 20 euro austria psn card for a dlc i dont want because it dont interessed me, stupid.....i only want that bow and must pay 20 euro now!!..why they dont add all new weapons as free like in the 1.05 update??? And no new weapons in this new update is also s* , just this "fantasy" gold weapons which no one will find till christmas...... :o i would be happy when they had added the HUD option or maybe other things what the community wished for.....but nothing after almost 3 month???. Very disappointed very!!

Wow you guys really are something and ungrateful. They give is new weapons and other things. You haven't even tryed out any of the new stuff. And they raised the drop rates for gold weapons. And you're saying you're disappointed and all that. Its pathetic in my opinion. Be grateful they gave us new weapons and features at all. They added new stuff for be the zombie as well. And ps4 never shows the full patch notes

Edited by rush86

I am disappointed that they absolute ignored the HUD wish, one hit problem and other wishes.....we waitet almost 3 month and get gold weapons which had to be included in our last patch.....so dont cry and try to be the defender.....it is not really good what they done there....3 month later we are finally able to find gold weapons, so dont tell me something different!

Developers don't work for free, they already gave be the zombie for free to everyone, also the hard mode patch, the new weapons and gold weapons...Much much much more for free than you get in 90% games.

IDK about your problems, but Bozak Horde DLC is 9.99, a fair price for new weapons, vehicles, zones, quests etc. As a season pass owner, im ok with that. The other DLC's included in the season pass were much worse, almost no content for their price. So of course after making all this content, and having a seasson pass without DLC, it makes sense they don't release it for free. 

There are other very very bad things about this game or developers, like the lack of communication on their side, without announcing the contens of the dlc's, no patchnotes and many other things. But wanting everything for free, in a game with paid dlc, is stupid & selfish.

Thats why i am disappointed, because they dont hear our whishes, best example HUD, the people discussed about it over month, and still no easy little option for it.....so no one can tell me this is the right way.....free weapons ok a little little thing for me, but to wait 3 mo th to get the promised gold tiers is a bit strange....the communication is the problem here

And no new weapons in this new update is also s* , just this "fantasy" gold weapons which no one will find till christmas......

The gold weapons they added are new weapons. Heck, the one in the video is a new weapon type that hasn't been in the game. The previous gold weapons are:

Loco (baseball bat)

Rune Hammer (two handed hammer)

Tribal Knife (long knife)

Gonunaba (machete)

The new developer message showed four new gold weapons:

Blade of Order

Battle Axe of Titans (doesn't look like any two handed axe that's been in the game)

Skullmace

Smackhammer

They also renamed weapon dockets to:

Bozak docket

Classic docket

Hopefully the Bozak dockets will be infinite to get by replaying the arena challenges, assuming we can continue playing the arena after finishing the story. My biggest grip with the new update is the Parkour Fever challenges. While they do offer a good challenge, the rewards aren't worthwhile. The 1000 agilty exp is pointless for players at max agility. Hopefully they'll address this and switch the exp rewards for challenges to dockets or something similar for players at are at the max skill rank. That way there's an incentive to play them, besides trying to beat friends on the leader boards. 

Latest update has reset my stats back to zero. I have almost completed all game and got platinum. I only had 1.84km to climb before update, have climbed 2.44km today and no trophy. Not a chance I will be climbing all that and having to do save survivors from rais men again after having been at 13 before update. Update 1.6 is a epic FAIL!!

Edited by bad_company_boy

and for the defenders, they only reason why people got free what was suppose to be season pass only, was to fix their mess up with the disc not coming out for those who paid for it ahead of time. And some idiots are defending them by saying, o, but you go so much for free, did I , cause I paid for a season pass, and havnt seen anything for free yet, other than the freebies I already paid for, so not free for me, I paid the 80 bucks for this, wheres my free stuff that I didn't already pay for, hows that. Idiots some people, defend to the end

If you didn't pay for season pass, ya, you gain a lot of free stuff, but what about those who paid in good faith, they cant even fix a game properly

Some peeps on this site really amaze me and their way of thinking. This is the very reason Game companys treat us and do this to us, cause of the ones that think its ok

Was definantly a waste of money paying for a season pass content that everyone gets for free, let me turn back time so I can just buy the game and get everything else for FREE. could have saved some money and wasted time

Edited by renegade67rick

and for the defenders, they only reason why people got free what was suppose to be season pass only, was to fix their mess up with the disc not coming out for those who paid for it ahead of time. And some idiots are defending them by saying, o, but you go so much for free, did I , cause I paid for a season pass, and havnt seen anything for free yet, other than the freebies I already paid for, so not free for me, I paid the 80 bucks for this, wheres my free stuff that I didn't already pay for, hows that. Idiots some people, defend to the end

If you didn't pay for season pass, ya, you gain a lot of free stuff, but what about those who paid in good faith, they cant even fix a game properly

Some peeps on this site really amaze me and their way of thinking. This is the very reason Game companys treat us and do this to us, cause of the ones that think its ok

Was definantly a waste of money paying for a season pass content that everyone gets for free, let me turn back time so I can just buy the game and get everything else for FREE. could have saved some money and wasted time

It's not defending them, but pointing out there errors of your argument. The mess up wasn't even the developers fault. That was on the publisher/manufacture. If you are so upset about getting ripped of by paying for the dlc before hand, why didn't you try getting a refund on the season pass when they announced the delay in your region? Also stop saying everyone got it for free. I sure didn't as well as many others. The only ones who got it for free were the ones that had the physical delay. Even in the effected region, only the first batch received the free voucher codes. It's possible for someone in your region to buy a new copy and not get the free content. Buy that logic, everyone should be complaining that they didn't get the game for $20 when gamestop mixed up the game and season pass codes. 

ill be honest, couldn't get a refund, I asked, but sense I was stupid and did the digital, there are no refunds. and I have couple friends that also did digital download before disc mess, and they never paid for season pass, but got everything I got for season pass to this day, hence the reason I can say this, sense I know. Maybe they just got lucky and some how got it, but it was all legit on PS4, explain that one, and these are close friends, not internet peeps. So they did get for free what I had to pay for. So I feel I have every right to complain, as others do.And its your opinion that my comments were in error, not that they were, just your opinion, which you have a right to. and you still haven't changed my opinion or even justified any of Techs mistakes. and I am hoping they do get things lined out, cause I did like the game.

Edited by renegade67rick

ill be honest, couldn't get a refund, I asked, but sense I was stupid and did the digital, there are no refunds. and I have couple friends that also did digital download before disc mess, and they never paid for season pass, but got everything I got for season pass to this day, hence the reason I can say this, sense I know. Maybe they just got lucky and some how got it, but it was all legit on PS4, explain that one, and these are close friends, not internet peeps. So they did get for free what I had to pay for. So I feel I have every right to complain, as others do.And its your opinion that my comments were in error, not that they were, just your opinion, which you have a right to

Meanwhile everyone I know with the game had to pay for the season pass or purchase the items separately in order to get the dlc. Which is why you can't say everyone got the dlc for free when not everyone did. That not an opinion. A lot of people still have to pay for it. As to your friends, I don't why they would have received Cuisine and Cargo and Ultimate Survivor for free. Be the Zombie was the only free thing given to digital buyers. Perhaps they did get lucky and something got screwed up on the PSN store. The only other free dlcs given out was the outfits and weapons from the Ultimate Survivor pack as pre-order bonuses at different retailers, outside of the delayed regions, and Be the Zombie. (Which eventually became free for everyone.)

Latest update has reset my stats back to zero. I have almost completed all game and got platinum. I only had 1.84km to climb before update, have climbed 2.44km today and no trophy. Not a chance I will be climbing all that and having to do save survivors from rais men again after having been at 13 before update. Update 1.6 is a epic FAIL!!

Same here my stats have been reset to zero and the campaign also is listed as 100% complete even though i still had 3 campaign missions to go.