Sign in to follow this  
sparkhead95

Remove Water

Hi, I'm trying to remove the water place on the default (example) map? 
Probably an obvious thing I'm missing  :wacko:

EDIT 1: Also, how can I rotate an object without "Snap"? E.g rotate it by like something small (1 or 2 degrees)?

EDIT 2: Also No.2: I've made my map permanently night and stormy. As it's stormy, it's making objects like bodies, lamps etc look like they're being affected by a strong wind - even when they are inside!
Is there a way to stop this? Maybe the room/corridor that I have made is not being register as 'inside'?

An example of this affection is that there is a body and its clothes are rustling in the wind... inside.

Thanks!

Edited by sparkhead95

Hi, I'm trying to remove the water place on the default (example) map? 

Probably an obvious thing I'm missing  :wacko:

EDIT 1: Also, how can I rotate an object without "Snap"? E.g rotate it by like something small (1 or 2 degrees)?

EDIT 2: Also No.2: I've made my map permanently night and stormy. As it's stormy, it's making objects like bodies, lamps etc look like they're being affected by a strong wind - even when they are inside!

Is there a way to stop this? Maybe the room/corridor that I have made is not being register as 'inside'?

An example of this affection is that there is a body and its clothes are rustling in the wind... inside.

Thanks!

Hey there,

At the top left of the tools there is a little image of a filter, click the drop down arrow next to it and find where it says 'water' next to it will be a little grey arrow (It makes it un-movable so you aren't accidentally grabbing it all the time) click the grey arrow and you will be able to select the water and remove it.

To rotate without snap simply press '5', and to put Snap back on press '5' again.

Hope this helps,

Squirrel.

Hey there,

At the top left of the tools there is a little image of a filter, click the drop down arrow next to it and find where it says 'water' next to it will be a little grey arrow (It makes it un-movable so you aren't accidentally grabbing it all the time) click the grey arrow and you will be able to select the water and remove it.

To rotate without snap simply press '5', and to put Snap back on press '5' again.

Hope this helps,

Squirrel.

Thanks, this fixed the first two issues I had. Any idea on the last one? 

Also, do the water and the horizon come as a pair? I can't seem to delete one without the other being deleted?

Thanks again.

Thanks, this fixed the first two issues I had. Any idea on the last one? 

Also, do the water and the horizon come as a pair? I can't seem to delete one without the other being deleted?

Thanks again.

I have the wind issue as well, although it doesn't bug me as much.

As far as I am aware the water and Horizon shouldn't be one, but it could have been that the two were grouped together and by clicking on it you delete all of it. However all the Horizon images can be found under meshes so they can be easily replaced if you would like to put them back.

I have the wind issue as well, although it doesn't bug me as much.

As far as I am aware the water and Horizon shouldn't be one, but it could have been that the two were grouped together and by clicking on it you delete all of it. However all the Horizon images can be found under meshes so they can be easily replaced if you would like to put them back.

Thanks buddy!