Sign in to follow this  
dasorrow

So Tired

so tired of giving it my all just for 1 kill so tired of all my moves working against me because if i ever miss or miss use it it doesnt work it just kills me your games blows iv deleted it good day to you pieces of trash

Maybe you should have waited until the next patch come out. Then if they didn't solve your problems then you could express your feelings to Techland.

In case you or someone who feels the same way reads this the patch should be out on May 25th but for sure May 26th. That's when the DLC comes out, and it seems that they only update the game when they have some content to release. 

"so tired of all my moves working against me because if i ever miss or miss use it it doesnt work it just kills me" I'm sorry but what your saying doesn't make sense it's a survival horror game where players are going against each other zombie vs survivor what do you expect to happen when you MISS or MISS USE a maneuver.what happens to a batter who MISSES a swing on a full count? What happens to your player in Advanced warfare if you MISS USE a grenade? What happens to Crane if you MISS hitting X When Rais comes charging at you? I hate to make assumptions but you seem to be a player who gets frustrated when you lose and I understand but it happens you really seem to enjoy BTZ and it has it's ups and it's downs but it isn't the foundation of dying light.thats no excuse but when I play I do pretty well and sometimes I lose it happens at least BTZ was free and it's a feature that most companies would make a game in itself of (and I saw the other topic maybe they have something more here). But I started off my statement with your quote and well that's kinda what's suppose to happen.

you obviously do not play this game mod do not post if you have not play BTZ what happens to a survivor when he miss uses anything NOTHING OMG WE SEE THE UNBALANCED ISSUE its not the fact that you miss use it or miss your miss percentage on a pouce is about 90percent miss tackles about 95percent miss GP is like a 65 percent chance OK so u tell me when i miss any of these moves because devs have quoted we made these moves to be easlys dodged because of abuse mechanics not only that GP is glitched so if you pounce or sometimes just if they are to close it missed competely garenteeing a kill tell me in btz when a human does anything any move there is no draw back there is no down side im asumming with your 18 post you dont keep up with all the problems bugs obvious balancing issues and idk but pc has a tons of cheaters about ever 4 of 5 games i face a chupacabra cheater teleporting DFA for 15minutes one hit nest kills and unlmited health n uv super speed do i need to go on all this is bullshit its been going on sence day one this games garbage and devs are as well and so are all you scrubs that keep posting in the chupacabra forums without taking 20 minutes to look at all the other post like broken GP magetism Broken spit Crouch glitch Jump glitch Animation bugs just for hunter* so on n on n on read for 20 minutes ull understand my post

I don't play on PC as far as only having 18 post yes I actually read more here then I type.i have made survivors miss on several occasions. And I said AND I QUOTE "BTZ has its ups and it's down" so maybe it's you who has to read before typing. you seem to just be a rager who when he gets a face full of UV goes into button jamming mode instead of actually holding and releasing to ground pound.so your first post you said AND I QUOTE " every time I miss or miss use it" now it's "it's not that I miss or miss use it" it's all about percentages your a contradiction with every post. The fact that you equate how many post someone has to how much they actually play is clearly a sign that your lacking in skill.let me say that in a way you can understand.....maybe you should get better instead of quitting a match and crying on forums every time you run into a solid player. As I stated before the game has its blatant flaws but then there's gamers who just don't have skills.....SMH

I don't play on PC as far as only having 18 post yes I actually read more here then I type.i have made survivors miss on several occasions. And I said AND I QUOTE "BTZ has its ups and it's down" so maybe it's you who has to read before typing. you seem to just be a rager who when he gets a face full of UV goes into button jamming mode instead of actually holding and releasing to ground pound.so your first post you said AND I QUOTE " every time I miss or miss use it" now it's "it's not that I miss or miss use it" it's all about percentages your a contradiction with every post. The fact that you equate how many post someone has to how much they actually play is clearly a sign that your lacking in skill.let me say that in a way you can understand.....maybe you should get better instead of quitting a match and crying on forums every time you run into a solid player. As I stated before the game has its blatant flaws but then there's gamers who just don't have skills.....SMH

Ground pound is not the perfect defense. It's not even a good one half of the time.

As far as solid survivors go I don't believe there are any. Survivors are inherently overpowered in everything they do. In order to actually play somewhat fairly survivors would have to voluntarily

• Not use UV light (except for pounce interruptions)
  • Not use any special attacks with huge lock on such as death from above or dropkick where the hunter has no way to dodge
  • Use survivor sense less liberally (one ping ever 15-20 seconds instead of every second)
  • Limit the number of medkits used per life (no instant get out of jail free card)
  • ONE night hunter potion or any other stat altering and ability potions (cloak potion comes to mind) every 2 minutes and 30 seconds (same cooldown for night hunters abilities in 1v1)
  • 10 flares per life and no more
  • No dodge spamming to escape EVERYTHING
  • Set amount of ammo coming in every match. Guns need to be used as a last resort and if you do depend on them heavily the noise should attract several virals to your location just like in story mode.
Edited by jcks

I have beaten players who utilize those same techniques.i understand it's difficult I have beaten those same survivors with only one planted hunter on my last nest and even half a planted hunter on my last nest.as I'm playing I see the flaws you speak of so I go above and beyond going in with a strategy.one good thing to almost always know is that for all those things you mentioned every player like to implement one of those moves way more then the others in most situations you have to quickly from your first encounter find out what that is.the problem is that the average player being the hunter will not take there time and two deaths in there already frustrated and after respawning there heading back to the survivor as quickly as possible without taking there time as to the location of the nest and the surrounding area around it where most survivors will wait for you to approach (from above as most hunters do all the time very predictable).something hunters won't do is play in there session and really practice the hunter spitting technique and I mean PRACTICE the distances and the range it's actually very challenging and that makes it fun.is the hunter at a disadvantage yes could the hunter have used some more skills to help it yes are there some major spamming flaws yes but I'm not gonna throw blind numbers like a maneuver isn't working 90% of the time when most players won't admit try the same technique over and over and get mad when they get the same negative result.could the BTZ benefit from a hard mode yes would two hunters in a room help yes but that would be more of a fun factor then anything else for me.i will say this and I don't know the exact numbers for obvious reasons but I have lost more times then I won as the hunter with players who use even half those techniques you mentioned but I win too.i have played as the survivor and have encountered flaws as well some of those flaws are within those same things you mentioned as a great advantage.as far as PC goes with cheating there's just nothing one can do and you have to be careful because the smart hacks are the small ones you don't notice not the blatant ones you do.

Ground pound is not the perfect defense. It's not even a good one half of the time.

As far as solid survivors go I don't believe there are any. Survivors are inherently overpowered in everything they do. In order to actually play somewhat fairly survivors would have to voluntarily

• Not use any special attacks with huge lock on such as death from above or dropkick where the hunter has no way to dodge
  • Use survivor sense less liberally (one ping ever 15-20 seconds instead of every second)
  • Limit the number of medkits used per life (no instant get out of jail free card)
  • ONE night hunter potion or any other stat altering and ability potions (cloak potion comes to mind) every 2 minutes and 30 seconds (same cooldown for night hunters abilities in 1v1)
  • Set amount of ammo coming in every match. Guns need to be used as a last resort and if you do depend on them heavily the noise should attract several virals to your location just like in story mode.

JACKS JUST FUCKED U UP!!! btw i rarly lose if u looka t my twice i think iv only lost like 4 times so ya i dont lose to often like 4 wins away form alpha predator but i just gave up after the non stop hack ops like 4-5 games i got some dude teleporting dfa me straight from spawn and im not bad if u read half the post u know im probably 5x the hunter you are iv gottent o the point where if i face legit people i wont even use skills anymore just CQC and basic swips and i still win this games garbage because even if your the best hunter all these reasons that jack has posted its impossible to be an effective hunter against a solid human but thats not a thing anymore because humans dont take skill to us what so ever so idk what u been playing but everyone on these forums been playing the same game i have and yes i chupacabra n cry why? because iv seen one patch sense release date im pissed but ya gg get raped sour dont post anymore

Edited by dasorrow

Get raped? Your reaching bro lol. Your thinking this is a debate but this is simply me saying your not that good enough verbally on this forum or in BTZ and I don't assume but in one post you complain about simple moves you execute and miss then you back track and say it's more so the flaws that everyone knows we're already in the game and tried simple techniques to overcome that you said you couldn't because your ratio of success for just one maneuver was negative 90% percent ( your exact words) then you type I'm really good better than you......hahaha so your really good but most of your moves don't work half the time ? You take this site to serious but in all reality take a look at your content on here......your a rager who can't play and as far as your verbal skill.....I have just been quoting your own post to break you down its the equivalent of giving you your own shovel and telling you to dig your own grave.....he cries like a baby and his name is dasorrow this is just to easy

RIP sour ur rant got u nowhere u suck i know u do ur bad again like i said iv only lost maybe like10 matchs sense this game has came out but it does not mean i dont see the obvious fault in the game and becauce i say 90 percent of the time does not mean i dont kill them and most of my kill are not pounce its CQC swips and GP but get this u miss one GP insta DEAD u miss a pounce insta dead again idk why im even mention this everything i say is backed up with the thousand of thread from me or anyone else in this game that has the same problems with the game i mean dr purrinton agrees and he never loses NEVER and hes all about survivor yet he agrees with about every post i make yes he says the same thing my literature is not the best but im right on every word that spews outta my mouth and you wouldnt be debating with me if there wasnt a point ot argue thus u do believe im right deep down by even posting on my forum post gg GOODNIGHT N GOODLUCK

Edited by dasorrow

If that's the case then Humans shouldn't have the ability to hold weapons or even jump or grab on to things. Lets make them find their UV lights by the nests if they can make it there ;)

Sounds like a great idea guys!!! Lets give the Hunter free kills everybody!!! Let us unbalance the game with these ideas that jcks and I suggested.

Edited by Broko

stamina bar for humans would fix alot limit dodge use of items and healthpacks

If that's the case then Humans shouldn't have the ability to hold weapons or even jump or grab on to things. Lets make them find their UV lights by the nests if they can make it there ;)

Sounds like a great idea guys!!! Lets give the Hunter free kills everybody!!! Let us unbalance the game with these ideas that jcks and I suggested.

na thos are good ideas i mean the humans have billions of crutchs what does the hunter have nothing not even movement go on youtube u can watch a dude grapple hook chase a hunter down and still catch him try it with a friend do a tred straight to a roof n the grapple hell get up there n dfa you before u can grab the ledge

If that's the case then Humans shouldn't have the ability to hold any weapons or even jump or grab on to things. Lets make them find their UV lights by the nests if they can make it there ;)

None of those suggestions are unfair. I'd ask you go in-depth with your issues involving anything on that list but you seem more interested in pushing your pro survivor agenda than actually taking a look at the main issues with this mode as a whole, mostly all of which surround survivor gameplay mechanics (the part you choose to ignore).

And before you even mention it again I'll tear down all your issues with the Hunter:

Ground pound spam - refer to my "ground pound sucks" video above.

Being tackled in the water - such a non issue. This is only a problem in the slums beach area and is not guaranteed to occur all the time or even kill you. Survivors on the other hand can initiate death from above while a hunter is in the water and receive an instant kill that is consistent across both maps.

Being tackled while air borne - again another non issue. There is a very specific range required for this to work in tandem with a ground pound. Too far or too close and you won't be able to follow up with a tackle.

Spit lock pounce - probably your most highly debated point. You claim this is a game breaking mechanic but you fail to acknowledge the numerous counters available (including baiting the technique near spikes causing the hunter to suicide). Let's walk through both scenarios.

You're hit with UV suppressant spit. The hunter has about 80% energy and is about to turn around and move towards you with a ground pound in anticipation of flares. In this amount of time however you could have utilized the infinite amount of dodges available to distance yourself and lay down evenly space flares between you and the hunter. Even if you get one flare between you that would be enough, just dance around it throwing more flares until your light comes back. If he tries to extinguish the flares with a ground pound make sure you're outside of the range and punish the recovery.

"Well what if he has another uv block and walks right through my flares?" Well then he deserves a kill for patiently waiting and storing up enough abilities to secure a kill. It's not like he can use those every 5 seconds.

Now for the horde spit. This one is simple: cloak potion or take out your gun and start shooting the horde. They'll explode in one shot before even making it to you. The horde its also distracted by fireworks which allows their pursuit. And of course you can always just grapple to a higher structure and avoid then entirely.

"What if I'm hit with both spits?" Then accept death and move on for the next 2 mintues and 30 seconds before his abilities recharge and he attempts to kill you again.

Now would you like to explain to me any how any of my suggestions are countered with the night hunter? And don't just say run. That's the same thing as saying you avoid a car crash by not driving ever.

Edited by jcks

Your only posting five or more topics complaining about the same thing as if we didn't know this after release everything jack mentioned was known already.sadly you miss that I agree that these are issues but I can only go by my experience I have never ran into a issue that hinders me 90% of the time.your getting upset when I'm only pointing out the obvious.i understand your typing very well even when you make a mistake I can still see where your going with it what I'm also noticing is frustration and contradiction that I pointed out in quotations but all I get in return from your rebuttals is back tracking and raping ? If we are going to have a conversation then let's have it your carrying over your rage from when you lose matches into this topic.i will say this in caps so that maybe it can resonate.I AGREE WITH THE ISSUES JACK STATED THEY DO NOT HINDER ME AS MUCH AS THEY HINDER YOU AS FAR AS THE PERCENTAGES YOU MENTIONED ALSO THE SAME ISSUES JACK MADE THAT WORK AGAINST THE HUNTER AT SOME POINTS AND CERTAIN SITUATIONS HAVE WORKED AGAINST ME AS THE SURVIVOR. your saying the game has flaws and quite a few spam issues I agree from what you type and the many complaint topics you have created all I'm saying is THEY DONT COME INTO PLAY AS MUCH FOR ME.and for some reason that seems to upset you maybe it's more on PC I'm on a console......and btw you lied you said I got raped and I quickly turned around and nobody was behind me.....

Look at the noobs who only play survivor defending the survivor... Pathetic.

got my back on issues the whole percentage thing is not mine to be exact but just a general estimation of if your pounce will even connect and ya iv played console so i know you dont experience the same game i have played this game on ps4 and found hunter quite over powered but not in pc with over like 40 percent of the community is now cheating or using trainers because its simple as googling it and you have hacks but these players read the forums on pc and just use the obvious exploits to ensure a win making your effort 100percent in vain complain all u want argue to yourself but all the other forums from the time this game has been release will tell you the reason why humans are just one sided in the end yes maybe 2 people can put up a good fight but get the best human best hunter human will win i bet my lifes earning on that every time and if u bet the hunter well i think you need a iq test see if u qualify for benefits 

The whole percentage thing is not your to be exact? In your earlier post you typed and now I'm paraphrasing here but something like (a certain maneuver is not working 90% of the time) and its your post so I have no choice but to go on that its not working for you and it was hard to equate you saying your good with a certain move failing for you that much.you have to understand when you word things that way you give the reader no choice to think your doing something wrong.if you look at my post every time I reply to you its with some sort of idea I can give to make it so that you aren't being failed on a certain move that much.you also stated that a good player as a survivor vs a good player as the hunter the hunter will lose.i don't know if your actually reading what I'm typing or skimming thru it but I stated "as the hunter I have lost more games than I won to good players" I say that to say that your only typing what I said on this same forum.we can't debate on the games bugs and flaws because since day one I not only have been thru them and witnessed them but I agree.do they come into play at times yeah that's obvious but even you said yourself your having a solid win ratio with these same flaws.if your thinking like me then a patch should follow the 26s DLC that should at least answere some of the issues we have noticed since day one.i wish you were on the PS4 so we could go back and fourth as hunter and survivor and really play knowing the other isn't cheating and knowing your gonna get a legit hack free showdown but your on the console and as I stated before it's not easy to just switch from PC to console. And your other gripes there's just no answere other than wait until the 26 to see if a patch goes along with the game if there is no patch to fix even half the issues we know of then feel free to forum up and complain but the 26 is not far away stay off the stix until the patch arrives so you won't run into cheaters or go lobby jumping until you find fair play sorry you have to hear this but THOSE ARE YOUR ONLY OPTIONS AS OF THIS MOMENT.

I'm just giving some suggestions to the developers like every biased person here. It's time for the Hunters to have a turn on the "Master Race"

I speak for the whole community on this forum with these Be the Zombie Mode suggestions:

• Disable the skills and attributes acquired through the progression system for Humans only (Inspired by jcks suggestion on stamina bars)
  • Disable flashlights (The "Survivor Master Race" must rely on Zombie Blood, light posts, and the 10 flares they have (per life) to see in the dark)
  • Increase the range of the pounce (Since Humans can user their Survivor Sense more often then the Hunters Howl the Hunter should be able to pounce from outside the Survivor Sense's range)
  • Start off with 5 spits per slot when the Hunter spawns (2 rechargeable spits aren't enough for Hunters these days)
  • Increase UV Block duration to 45 seconds (That should be long enough for a Hunter to kill off at least 4 Humans)
  • Limit to only 1 medkit per life (Because Humans are OP; Inspired by jcks suggestion on limiting medkits per life)
  • Decrease range and damage and increase recoil on all firearms (Guns should not be able to kill Hunters who are waiting to ground pound an offensive Human on another platform or a short/long distance away)
  • UV lights should never in any case drain a Hunter's stamina, prevent the Hunter from regaining health, slow down the Hunter, or stop the Hunter from using his agility related abilities to the fullest.
Edited by Broko

I'm just giving some suggestions to the developers like every biased person here. It's time for the Hunters to have a turn on the "Master Race"

I speak for the whole community on this forum with these Be the Zombie Mode suggestions:

• Disable the skills and attributes acquired through the progression system for Humans only (Inspired by jcks suggestion on stamina bars)
  • Disable flashlights (The "Survivor Master Race" must rely on Zombie Blood, light posts, and the 10 flares they have (per life) to see in the dark)
  • Increase the range of the pounce (Since Humans can user their Survivor Sense more often then the Hunters Howl the Hunter should be able to pounce from outside the Survivor Sense's range)
  • Start off with 5 spits per slot when the Hunter spawns (2 rechargeable spits aren't enough for Hunters these days)
  • Increase UV Block duration to 45 seconds (That should be long enough for a Hunter to kill off at least 4 Humans)
  • Limit to only 1 medkit per life (Because Humans are OP; Inspired by jcks suggestion on limiting medkits per life)
  • Decrease range and damage and increase recoil on all firearms (Guns should not be able to kill Hunters who are waiting to ground pound an offensive Human on another platform or a short/long distance away)
  • UV lights should never in any case drain a Hunter's stamina, prevent the Hunter from regaining health, slow down the Hunter, or stop the Hunter from using his agility related abilities to the fullest.

ahmen good post guys i knew through teamwork we could get on the same page n solve problems

@ broko those things seem like things that would go into a BTZ hard mode since day 1 playing with friends the first thing I said was "it would be nice to have two hunters in a lobby". I think that could be implemented into a hard mode as well as the normal mode but have that set to the lobby's leaders options (much like the decision to even have a hunter come in the first place" and to make the game more enjoyable open up the hunters skill tree to more maneuvers. One thing I think would be fun is the ability for the hunter to cloak them self as well for a short period of time. Or another spit that will distort the survivors senses and vision (something like what dahlias liver potion does but differently) maybe the survivor can't see well or sees things like crane did when he was Hallucinating about jade because he was almost turning...the only thing to do is wait I believe a patch is coming along with the bozak horde let's see but until then......good night and good luck

I have been and always will be against multiple hunters in a match. That completely goes against the 4v1 model and makes the game no different than any old regular team deathmatch. Also it makes the hunter look weak as it implies that he isn't strong enough to take on survivors alone or the other side isn't challenged enough and needs another enemy player to make matches engaging. If the thought crosses your mind that there is a need for another hunter then you were undoubtedly thinking that current hunter isn't enough of a challenge.

The problem isn't that the hunter isn't good but rather survivors are too good. There's a false sense of security when playing as the survivor because there is a counter to every opportunity of death. People get complacent with all these safety nets and attribute that to skill and believe that it's their right as survivors to always have an advantage (because the hunter is too "strong"). And they're partly correct. The developers designed the game to be that way. However this doesn't mean that they were right in doing so. Their lack of foresight for issues like damage scaling, duping, afk camping and latency favoring survivors has led to a very frustrating experience for the Hunter players.

There needs to be some major changes to survivors before adding a second hunter ever becomes a solution.

Edited by jcks

It's just says the plug in is not supported dasorrow idk why I'm on the iPad. @ jack having a second hunter for me as I stated in my previous post would simply be more for fun factor and would mean another family member or friend could join as well.idk if you read my post before but I m on console and haven't encountered these problems or issues that much I usually play with my friends or family and we are all pretty good and I try to see the flaws as a challenge because seeing at as something else would just frustrate.but then again we play survivor mode (story) on hard and we don't use the grappling hook does it make it harder yes but we do it more for the fun factor of running from volatiles at night without grappling or any other monster for that matter.....huh but then again your talking to a person who drinks dahlias kidney and liver potions to fight demolishers with my friends and family. If this patch lets you guys down I suggest you go lobby jumping and ask players how they fight in BTZ and if it's to your liking add them and play with them I know that might take time but if the experience of hackers and maneuver spammers bother you that much find REAL gamers.players that won't utilize the same moves because they work for them players that master a move and move on to master other ways of fighting.keep in mind I hate having to say that because people are gonna play the way they like it is what it is.hopefully the 26 will fix your issues but we have to wait and see.

That's the biggest problem. There are plenty of very skilled Human players out there. DrSickosis (PS4) is one of them; regularly plays on my stream, no duping, no glitches. We're incredibly even in our matches and win/loss ratio.

But despite being skilled, 99% of the "good" Human players dupe/spam/glitch anyway, so it's impossible to tell. There are good Human players, but there's such an absurd percentage of them are just riding the exploit train that it taints the pool. They could be skilled Human players; instead, they choose to cheat.

I'm so glad I chose the Night Hunter side, not for aesthetic reasons or personal preference, but because any skills I display can't be as easily (and most often accurately) dismissed as Humans' are.