Fiery

New Content For Xbox One

I have now been playing this game on Xbox One since it's launch. My oh my what a great game this is! My only problem I am having is getting an answer. I have tried multiple times on Facebook asking the same question as below & I keep getting ignored. It is now very frustrating as every other person gets a response. Can you please answer it;

Can you tell me when more DLC or new updates are coming to the Xbox One version? I have completed the game on every mode, completed every side mission, challenges, etc. & there is absolutely nothing more I can possibly  do with this game. It is now soooo boring I am on the verge of selling it! Which I do not want to do, as it's the best game ever!

If anyone can help with some links to more info or knows something, that would be great. TIA :-)

Thanks malickacevedo. I have only just found one site saying May & it includes a new map with the arena where you go against waves of zombies increasing in difficulty on each wave. Thanks for responding, much appreciated. Enjoy the rest of your weekend ;-)

I dont get why you are asking this? And why other people keep asking this. Dude you can't find info cause they haven't announced anything yet. When they are ready to release more content they'll let us know just like last time when they released hard mode. Geez just be patient. And if it's the greatest game like you say. You wouldnt be saying you're going to sell it.

rush86, WTF!!

If you can't say anything constructive then don't comment. I wasn't asking for your personal opinion, i was asking if anyone had any information. Did you actually read my question? I don't think you did. The whole point of asking a question is to get a response related to the question. Is that easy enough for you to understand..? 

Next time don't bother commenting on mine or anyone else's questions if you're not going to give a fair response. Or are you one of these cyber bullies that has nothing in their life apart from making other people feel bad..??

If so 'rush86' move on!!!!

I dont get why you are asking this? And why other people keep asking this. Dude you can't find info cause they haven't announced anything yet. When they are ready to release more content they'll let us know just like last time when they released hard mode. Geez just be patient. And if it's the greatest game like you say. You wouldnt be saying you're going to sell it.

we are asking this because we payed $20 for a season pass, and we haven't seen anything for it. its been over a month since content has been released and everyone is starting to get bored of the game. we have all been very patient but we can only wait so long.

Been over a month without new content?  O Lord, the apocalypse has started. 
I don't do season passes, do they normally get new stuff every single month? 

Being bored of a game once you're finished it is pretty typical of ANY game once it's over....   I guess I don't depend on games to make my life complete.