Sign in to follow this  
boobafinno

"rained Death From Above" Spam

When u play as a hunter vs humans team, there is only one way to hide from "rained death from above"  tactic - do not attack humans! there are endless positions everywhere for exlpoit this tactic, and u cant hide from it.

Edited by boobafinno

>>>> Don't stand under* the humans...

its impossible. while u fighting against 1-2 humans - another humans finding high positions, and they 100% will find it, because high positions everywhere 

>>>A real problem is the Ground Pound SPAM

learn to dodge. dont stay in closed positions

Edited by boobafinno

If you stand in the middle of a highway in use...a car is going to hit you.... -.- Don't stand under* the humans...

A real problem is the Ground Pound SPAM :)

If you're losing as the survivor.  You're bad and should probably quit playing.

If you're losing as the survivor. You're bad and should probably quit playing.

Hahahaha nice joke xD who says "im losing as a Survivor"? I've lost only 4 games since release day :) 4 of more than 500 BtZ matches as a Survivor, im a Hunter Hunter...

Pd: I don't play anymore...I lost the love for this game, Im waiting for The Witcher 3 GOTY

Hahahaha nice joke xD who says "im losing as a Survivor"? I've lost only 4 games since release day :) 4 of more than 500 BtZ matches as a Survivor, im a Hunter Hunter...

Pd: I don't play anymore...I lost the love for this game, Im waiting for The Witcher 3 GOTY

If you've only lost four matches out of/over 500 BTZ matches as a survivor, why are you complaining? I think you're on the road to contradictory. The groundpound may need some fine tuning but is it necessary to derail the thread because you don't think the OP's topic is discussable? 

Be a civilized human being. 'Leave the unneeded sarcasm, arrogance and boasting at the door.  

And if you don't play anymore because you "lost the love" for this game, why are you still posting here? We're still playing it. Do you think you're better than us? Lmao. I suggest revaluating your priorities and less boasting your e-peen. 

---

*Ahem*  okay, sorry OP. Let's try this again. I have to say, it's frightening how common it is to be killed/to kill in regard to this skill. You'd think that you have to get lucky to nail a hunter like this or get the "well-played" feeling being the hunter and the victim to this action, but there's no such thing. Little satisfaction. The lunge that happens during the kills take me back to the damned frustrations of o'l Modern Warfare 2's commando knife lunging. Jeez... I thought we all learned a lesson from that. Both Dev and Gamer. Apparently not.

Apparently, doing a small bunny hop off a tin shack not three meters from the ground translates into the hunter being paralyzed, unable to move while the Survivor hovers over top and insta-kills the target. It makes little sense. But why should it? Why should survivors be susceptible to the laws of gravity in a PvP environment? No no, the survivor shouldn't need to actually collide with the hunter to be granted a kill. It makes more sense they be granted the kill the moment they raise their sword and leap blindly from a platform. Let it be so easy they can rain death from above with their eyes closed, because why should they need to aim or obey the game mechanics?

Edited by Wolfman

Wolfman...

First, whos complaining? I just say that the ground pound is a real spam problem

Second, I post cuz i can :) and i want

And last, im not better that anyone...if you dont like my post, ignore it and thats its

Wolfman...

First, whos complaining? I just say that the ground pound is a real spam problem

Second, I post cuz i can :) and i want

And last, im not better that anyone...if you dont like my post, ignore it and thats its

You. 'Being quick to bark with your statistics, (know that I'm not accusing you of lying and rather using your record to make a point) it is clear that the Groundpound is less of a manner of issue than that of the DFA skill. Now I don't know if what you said was true, but I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. DFA is debatable, you've demonstrated this, whether you believe it or not. 

Okay.

Alright, I'm glad to know you think so. You're right, I didn't like your post but my intention was to pitch you in the direction of the original post, for the sake of the thread. You've done well to hijack the thread.  

Dude what's your problem? in my first post here I was on topic, I give an example, then an advice and later a suggestion...

Vindelisal say something to me and I reply

The OP dint complaing and you do? Gtfo

Edited by No_Other_xD

Like Wolfman said the main problem I have with it is the lock on.

There's no lag or latency involved with this. I was nowhere near the area he dropped in but I still got locked into the animation anyways.

There's no risk involved with pulling off this move and it has HUGE reward (insta-kill).

There's no lag or latency involved with this. I was nowhere near the area he dropped in but I still got locked into the animation anyways.

There's no risk involved with pulling off this move and it has HUGE reward (insta-kill).

If it's any consolation, I beat Haunted_Teddy and his crew on my stream on Saturday. T'was pretty fun :3

Edited by DoctorPurrington

Were they still doing the DFA tower nonsense?

Oh, no, it was the Slums. Team of three.

I just go on the Web whenever I see people trying the DfA tower. They come down eventually.

Not to downplay the huge issue it presents; it's like waiting for people to come out of the Mushroom Cave or the Museum. If places like that exist, there needs to be a timeout mechanic in place, plain and simple.

I just mean it's not worth actually trying to fight them. In my experience, they just roll themselves down the wires eventually, or fall to their deaths trying something.

I think the DFA tower is actually doable if you UV block as their trying to shine you down and jump on you. That way you can pounce them and interrupt their DFA killing them in the process because they're animation locked and can't do anything until they hit the ground. If it's just one person you might get lucky and actually kill him since there's a sweet spot directly underneath survivors where they can't UV you (just like the one you found above them).

For everyone else I just leave. There's really no point in wasting anymore time doing nothing. I could be spending that time waiting 30 mins for the next match.

Edited by jcks

This is actually a really good video showing this problem.

I've noticed that the death from above move is kinda sketchy in this regard in the past before, but always figured it was just me or lag or something.

You should post this onto the forum where you post videos of matches and whatnot. Good post.

This is actually a really good video showing this problem.

I've noticed that the death from above move is kinda sketchy in this regard in the past before, but always figured it was just me or lag or something.

You should post this onto the forum where you post videos of matches and whatnot. Good post.

Eh I kind of want to leave that thread a match thread and not a general video thread.

The Magnetism is Ridiculous.  The Humans should Only be Granted DFA when they Fall from above onto the Night Hunter.  

And should have a conservative limitation, If a Human executes DFA when Falling from Height that would Kill Crane, then Both the Night Hunter and the Human should Die

Maybe a Different Animation could be Applied to Illustrate this. 

Edited by Chaos_Deception

The Magnetism is Ridiculous.  The Humans should Only be Granted DFA when they Fall from above onto the Night Hunter.  

And should have a conservative limitation, If a Human executes DFA when Falling from Height that would Kill Crane, then Both the Night Hunter and the Human should Die

Maybe a Different Animation could be Applied to Illustrate this. 

Animations in general are a one-sided issue for the Night Hunter. Humans can engage in actions while a Night Hunter is locked into an animation during 1 Vs. 2+ matches. Taking a Hunter down to 0 health while he's Pouncing someone doesn't kill him, but it's not exactly good to be flying around with 0 health either. Same with lowering shields.

Not really sure what the solution is, unfortunately.

Animations in general are a one-sided issue for the Night Hunter. Humans can engage in actions while a Night Hunter is locked into an animation during 1 Vs. 2+ matches. Taking a Hunter down to 0 health while he's Pouncing someone doesn't kill him, but it's not exactly good to be flying around with 0 health either. Same with lowering shields.

Not really sure what the solution is, unfortunately.

I think it needs to be consistent. Just like with pouncing the night hunter should make it out with 0 health. I can't tell you how annoying it is to be stuck in a dropkick animation while the other survivors are wailing on you, giving you no chance to make it out alive. If dropkick was dodgeable or didn't have such a huge hitbox it'd be fine but it's too easy to trap a grounded night hunter like that, especially when you consider how easily his energy is drained with UV.

Edited by jcks

this chupacabra annoying this is litterly everyones tactic stay near a corner or ledge force hunter to pounce off DFA spam him when he falls in animation =win forever u can beat this expecally when they are on a little ledge or light pole that a hunter cant for some weird reason get to so much for bieng more mobil right this game is retarded why is the hunter so stacked against down to his rediculous spawn distance

Edited by dasorrow