Sign in to follow this  
TheLandofYellow

Obtaining Copyright Permission To Publish A Review Of Dying Light :)

Hello! I'm a relatively small YouTube channel! I just started a few days ago, and i'm not so sure about fair use laws yet; despite doing research. Generally I gathered it's always good to ask for permission if you're unsure! So, I'm hoping this would be the right place to ask, because i need permission to publish a review of Dying Light! So, Techland could i use the footage i captured of Dying Light in my review of the game? I know i need permission to monetize my videos! So that's why i'm asking!

I appreciate you taking the time to read this, and i will respect whatever decision you choose to make!

Hello TheLandofYellow, 

We have nothing against people doing reviews and Let's Play's of our game. In fact, we encourage it. 

The only thing we ask is that once you are done, send us a link - we love watching them here in the office. 

Good luck with the channel, and good luck with the review!

[Rastafari Exposed]
Hey Workers of Techland, I Am Recording a [Let's Play] of Dying Light on [Hard Mode] [With Commentary], Studying Rightly to, 
Get Permission for YouTube [upload], Need to make sure i don't Get Banned a for False [upload], Also if you aren't Letting people make Money off
Monetizing Videos, Let me know with a Response to this Message, 

Need others to get Video out As well,

[Jah First, [Give Thanks.]

[Copyright Test]']

[Rastafari Exposed] Need Another video to Check out, [Part] [#1] of [Dying Light] with [Commentary],

[Jah First,] [Give Thanks].

[Dying Light] [Part 1] [With Commentary]']

Edited by HaileSelassieII

Hello TheLandofYellow, 

We have nothing against people doing reviews and Let's Play's of our game. In fact, we encourage it. 

The only thing we ask is that once you are done, send us a link - we love watching them here in the office. 

Good luck with the channel, and good luck with the review!

Great! Check out the videos here and hope u will like them  :)

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCV0D6UBXcKw_hJntfHIwz2Q/videos

This is my first review of a game.. ever. I felt obligated to write this since I have such mixed reviews. I’m only going to stick to my main topics here and would really like to hear fellow players and creators feedback. 

My first impression of dying light was amazing and was everything I heard/read and then some. The Park our is spot on, the brutal killings, head smashing, and effects are awesome.

However, after beating DL and the following there are a few details that really.. really.. bummed me out. Why is it that you would have a drop rate in a game that makes it damn near impossible to retain one of the most sought out weapons? I beat both games, one on legendary and one on hard and did MANY side missions. I find it extremely discouraging that I never found a single gold weapon after that many hours logged.

Nothing is worse then being dug into a game and after completing the story wondering... now what...? Where’s the end game, missions that are damn near impossible alone? This game has all the makings, just the wrong cook.. sad to say it but After the story’s complete so am I. Oh and this one really got to me, why is it that I can create a silenced pistol but cannot find/buy ammo for it!?