All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Yesterday
  4. Last week
  5. George_Ars

diver ))

Sorry guys. I just had to assign a specific class to WaterCurrent.Everything became Okie Doki.
  6. George_Ars

diver ))

hi everybody. the character does not swim but walks along the bottom. Why is this happening?
  7. George_Ars

empty selection

From what arises an empty validator?
  8. ZARBY

XP for level legend

Dovreste abbassare i punti esperienza in dying light necessari per arrivare al livello 250 leggenda pk e impossibile per il momento arrivarci da quando hanno tolto il glitch per duplicare gli oggetti grazie se lo farete
  9. Mr_Kovacs

Idea´s for Dying Light 2

Suggestions for Dying Light 2 - In Dying Light 2 there should definitely be different martial arts with 3-5 different combat attacks! Proposed martial arts boxing, karate and taekwondo Blueprint Idea for Boxers: Golden gloves with lead weights for a heavy punch;)
  10. Axezo

Concerns about Dying Light 2

Agreed. This could get extremely annoying. Although, I feel like it would make the game more tactical which is what they said they were trying to do.
  11. Axezo

Lockpicks are buggy

Lockpick durability carries over. So if you unlock a crate near when a lockpick is about to break, it will break instantly on the next crate.
  12. Well, the virus started in Old Town so an increase in infected is logically correct. Also, the point of old town is to stay on the roofs and do missions and stuff stealthily. Also, remember to use melee weapons for a majority of the time as noise brings virals to you.
  13. Axezo

My game crashes when starting a mission

Have you tried verifying the steam files? Open up steam, Right click on Dying Light, Click on Properties, Then go to Local Files and click Verify Integrity Of Game Files. If this doesn't fix the problem, try reinstalling the game.
  14. doomguy

empty selection

empty selections arise when you delete all elements inside a group (or "selection"). this usually happens if you make a group of custom models, and remove the custom models from the project folder (the files it creates when importing an fbx). how it could happen otherwise, (without manualy removing any files) idk
  15. ShmatovRE

Installing mods

unable to load a save game would suggest you have installed a mod that changes the game data, so it no longer matches whats in the save game. Some mods are not comparable with existing save games, these are usually the bigger mods that change alot of things
  16. George_Ars

empty selection

hi everybody. For the umpteenth time, I notice that empty selection occurs in DLDT. Previously, I did not attach any importance to this and simply restored them. Now when the number of objects in my project becomes more and more, I want to foresee the appearance of all kinds of errors and failures, and for this it is necessary to know their nature. My question is: Why do empty selection arise?
  17. Earlier
  18. KeviniciusHUN

crash_20190812_094420751.log here is the crash log
  19. Anaxibia

Missing Exe

Hi guys, i need a help. I tryed 4 times redownload this game but steam doesnt download exe. i cant play... I tryed game file verif. Cache clear, reinstall, i tryed everything.... but always saw missing exe. how can i fix it? I dont use antivirus. My Pc Specs; 1050 Ti 12 GB RAM i5-3470. Win 10 Pro 64 bit. 8
  20. Grzegorz Krawczyk

If you have an issue that might be related to hardware/software setup (stuttering, below-expectations performance) our tech support could use more data - go to our support page [http://dyinglight.support.techland.pl/en/support/tickets/new] and submit a ticket with a DXDiag report, please. For more information on the dxdiag report and the crash.log files generated by Dying Light, follow the article below, please: http://dyinglight.support.techland.pl/en/support/solutions/articles/15000009910-customer-and-technical-support-information-
  21. So my game started crashing after playing for a couple of minutes. I tried to start a mission, it dropped me into the loading screen, my game froze for a couple of seconds then it crashed. I've already installed my latest driver, I set the games priority to High, and many many things but they didn't work. Does anyone know a fix? Thanks.
  22. George_Ars

Mirror surface

Ok. I wish you good luck too.
  23. doomguy

Mirror surface

i don't think you can edit the animations. using this we can somewhat mess with existing animations a bit, but i think for a new animation, we'd need to import our custom animation, which i don't think can be easily done. good luck.
  24. George_Ars

Mirror surface

Hey! doomguy (One more question.) I have long wanted to ask. Is it possible to change for example the character animation by replacing the existing one, for example, as you did with the textures? I would like to know if it is possible to do in theory or not. If for example this is possible, then I hope that someday I would be able to study it. The most important thing that I like about DLDT is that thanks to it I have creative ideas that can very well be embodied in reality. At least in virtual.
  25. George_Ars

Mirror surface

Yes, everything is correctly said. For example, if it weren’t for modding, now few people would remember about SKYRIM. It’s unpleasant for me now to think that Techland devs may not bustle about at all with the release of the DL2 editor. Wait and see.
  26. doomguy

Mirror surface

thanks techland released the tools without any plans for the future. some companies release stuff forseeing the future, like letting the game be modded, giving the tools, to alow more people interacting with the game, making more money. but techland just released the tools into the wild without much thought. they made a few videos to get people started but that's it. no manual - which would be the most helpful, i think. oh well, let's see what happens with DL2 maybe DL isnt the type of game that would garner a lot of moders and map makers if 100% modding was allowed and there was a full-made manual? but tehcland doesn't usually allow access to their models, making the game very modable, so idk. we make due with what we have.
  27. George_Ars

Mirror surface

Yes, I watched this video. I am one of your subscribers. It is unfortunate that too few people are interested in DLDT. I think this is undeserved. I really want to believe that in dying light 2 there will be an excellent editor even better than before.
  28. doomguy

Mirror surface

very likely is that you will run into a block very quickly. i have successfully changed the texture of a road from the game https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fyj0u7del-g&t=2s, and done transparent textures https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQR0_U4GQcI a mirror i highly doubt you can create. dying light itself doesnt have mirrors.
  29. George_Ars

Mirror surface

It seems that I have formulated the question incorrectly. I will try to fix it. All Dear forum participants who answered my question suggested that I use the assets. It’s interesting for me to use the possibility of adjusting the parameters of the material of the user model in the “Dying Light Developer Tools”. And since I do not speak English and especially special knowledge, it is quite difficult for me to find out. Of course, I myself had already experimented enough with materials, (I changed the parameters of the material at random, but most often nothing happened) and the question for me is still an open question about how wide the possibilities for setting up materials in "Dying Light Developer Tools" are. In other words, the question looks like this: - Should I even try to experiment with materials, or stop doing this because the developer has blocked this opportunity? Sometimes you get desperate when you don’t know something for sure ..
  30. doomguy

Need help with this god forsaken quest scripting

more specificaly these pages: http://dldt.byethost16.com/wiki/index.php/Quest_Assist_Window http://dldt.byethost16.com/wiki/index.php/Questing if you've seen the wiki, try following the wiki again on a new map. if it works you can check against your current project for where you went wrong.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?