All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. I'm sorry if this has been flogged to death, I'm new to the forums. I've just got to the old town and I'm about to quit because of the virals. If this was intended (and I can't for the life of me think anyone could have thought this would be fun)... then good job.
  3. Last week
  4. the issue tracker was just a list of bugs - couldn't help in any way as can't i - i dont know how to fix those animations - most likely would have to be done by techland. you can try and send a support ticket http://dyinglight.support.techland.pl/en/support/tickets/new about the issue - see if they have time to fix it
  5. SolDayClashYT

Object won't open when using the antenna module trigger

I checked the whole list, and it says that this type of trigger is broken. But whenever I click on the "issue tracker" button, the site simply does nothing. Can you maybe help me out w/ that?
  6. George_Ars

problem with drawing distance

Yes thank you. You as always helped. I think it is always helpful to try. The main thing is that it is important for me to know the reason why this is a problem with my computer or simplified developer tools. (machine english)
  7. doomguy

And, test the map through the workshop. Upload it and play it through custom maps. Maybe that was it.
  8. it looks like a glitch to me. here's a list of videos for each animation, to be easier to pick http://dldt.byethost16.com/wiki/index.php/PhysicalSwitchDI
  9. doomguy

hm seems like the visibilisty isn't affecting the grass, or it's some other grass we need to chnage it's vis params. i must have reset the vis of the map i recorded the video on, casue i can't find these changes. still, i changed both foliage_grass_a.msh and grass_a.msh and i couldn't get the vis to increase. either it's yet another object we need to change vis on, or it's not working anymore. i dont think we need to create a new brush or remove the old grass, but feel free to try.
  10. George_Ars

That is, the old grass needs to be removed and a new brush created with new data? Did I understand you correctly?
  11. I've been testing some different triggers within the tools, however, there's two interesting objects. Those are the radio_module_plug_replace and radio_module_plug_out. If you use this sort of trigger, the animation will play, however the object won't do any sorts of changings (it simply stays,, the only thing you can see is an invisible animation). Can someone explain me why does that happen? Is it a glitch or does it require some sort of cutscene to work properly?
  12. NBornN2BeTribal

new bounty content drops

can we please get a new content drop the harran police officer and harran police swat outfit along with the harran police buggy skin as new bountys on the bounty boards
  13. George_Ars

I changed the value of grass_a.msh, but to no avail
  14. Dying Light 2, will it also have a level editor (on PC) ? I really hope so!!!!! Will it have it Techland??? Leon
  15. doomguy

I can't check the tools now but change the grass_a.msh value (for the floor grass) and see if there's a mesh called brush, and see if that is what you need to change.
  16. George_Ars

Please tell me which Mesh to change? I changed the level def, grass, horizon, but nothing changes. Exhibited a value of 1000. Maybe it is necessary to take into account any other nuances?
  17. doomguy

http://dldt.byethost16.com/wiki/index.php/Visibility for mesh visibility ranges and for grass visibility range, maybe this (see the yt video description for info on decreasing the lag)
  18. George_Ars

Hi! I have a problem with drawing distance now. How to implement the possibility of "dying light developer tools" to increase the range of drawing. problem can be seen here ------>>
  19. MikeOMighty

I NEED TO TO KNOW.

Thank you so much, I've wanted to know this answer for sometime.
  20. SolDayClashYT

How to make a sensor trigger a cutscene?

thanks for the help!
  21. Lynn Cantrell

Dying light Xbox one

I'm wondering if anyone noticed after the following came out that there are a lot Less zombies in the slums and old town? I have contacted Techland through email about the issue. And is there a fix?
  22. Earlier
  23. doomguy

Transparent or animated textures - how to?

hack or solution; got transparency so here's the how to if anyone will be insterested:
  24. doomguy

How to make a sensor trigger a cutscene?

change a model object floor to collision receiver class.... add a new collision reaction... set the collision (when the player runs ontop of the floor he collides with the floor) to play a movie... and select the movie (movie type: "cut scene") you wanna play... try enabling "turn off collision after last call" so the movie plays once
  25. Bartosz Buczeluk

I NEED TO TO KNOW.

If you won't use them for profit then why not?
  26. MikeOMighty

I NEED TO TO KNOW.

So Im getting these new pillows cases, right? So I need to know. Is it ok if I can use one of your dying light pictures for my pillow case? If it's ok?
  27. So far so good, but I still can't make a good use of them sensors. I'm trying to make a small cutscene, which should be triggered once the player enters a small area and touches the sensor (without the quest scripting) but I can't make it work because it either spawns as a solid, visible block or doesn't trigger anything at all.
  28. Christopher Worthy

Lockpicks are buggy

Not sure if anyone else has noticed it? I've done easy lockpicks & they've snapped before i've hardly turned.Soon as i've tried with a new lockpick it turns no problem.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?