All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Yesterday
  2. Last week
  3. Please, don't give Epic games the permission of making Dying Light 2 exlusive to their platform.
  4. i hear the new Dying Light 2 will have so many content and assets I really hope we will get the Developer Tools again to make our own maps. Would be great if we could also make side missions to link maps together. Can anybody at Techland tell us if we will get Developer Tools again?? I really hope so! You guys rock! I can't wait to play this game and start making maps again.
  5. Earlier
  6. SolDayClashYT

Dev Tools assistance

K thx for helping me with that. I do have one last Question tho. Is there a way to make a normal trigger make an exploding object blow up? Like, once the Player uses this object the bomb on it should blow up. Can you help me out w/ that please?
  7. Problem rozwiązany wina była po stronie biosa źle podkręcone ramy.
  8. TheOutlawPrince

Co-Op Issues On Xbox One

Actually I found out a few days ago from my friend that the online servers for dying light have been shutdown completely. It's sad. Good game. But techland just couldn't fix coop. Dont think I'll be buying the next dying light because of that
  9. ImYoGinga

Co-Op Issues On Xbox One

Well, I am still having the exact same problem as these people did back all the way in 2015 and I find that truly upsetting. "Game session no longer available." Like why? Can someone please solve this already?
  10. Witam tak jak w temacie gdy gram z jakieś 15-20 minut w dodatek The Following gra mi się po porostu wyłącza żadnego błędu ani error nic nie wyskakuje posiadam oczywiście oryginalną grę na steam mój system to Windows 10 parametry komputera to: Karta graficzna: Geforce GTX 770 Pamiec ram: Corsair Vengeance RGB LED 16GB DDR4 2666 Procesor: Intel Core i5 8600 Proszę o szybką pomoc dziękuje i pozdrawiam jak coś mam jeszcze podać proszę pisać.
  11. Hello, I've just started replaying Dying Light on the PlayStation 4 Pro and would appreciate it if Techland could work on a Patch for the PlayStation 4 Pro and Xbox One X to utilize their extra Hardware Power to improve the Performance for the Game or Visuals/Resolution, thanks.
  12. Joluk

Dev Tools assistance

Please watch it and use the area classes mentioned in the video. Your sound should appear in those. Otherwise you probably did something wrong.
  13. SolDayClashYT

Dev Tools assistance

Welp there is no tutorial in adding custom music. Only adding Music to certain objects from the game itself, or meshes like objects which have nothing to do with music. The Internet is kinda empty and I couldn`t find any informations regarding my problem. (sadly)
  14. Joluk

Dev Tools assistance

Maybe this is the wrong way to integrate the music. Search for „Dying Light Developer Tools Tutorial“ on Youtube and you will find some useful tutorials by the devs. This will answer many questions.
  15. SolDayClashYT

Dev Tools assistance

ok I did everything you said, now where can I find my imported music? Y'know, to select it as an "ambient zone music"
  16. Joluk

Dev Tools assistance

Adding custom audio assets requires the OGG audio file format. Copy all your OGG audio files directly to your project's data directory. If you have your Dying Light Developer Tools application already running, use Refresh File System from the Refresh menu. Before you use your new audio assets, create an audio bank. To do so, use the Build Audio Bank option from the Validate And Build menu.
  17. SolDayClashYT

Dev Tools assistance

Sorry for being late but I still have a Question. Is there a way to add custom music in game like the one from harran shelter co-op? I got a small music that would fit my upcoming map in the Workshop but idk how to do that.
  18. उपयोगकर्ता

FBX file export settings. Problem with material.

19. उपयोगकर्ता

20. उपयोगकर्ता

Hello. Can I add skins to existing models? For example, change the wallpaper on the wall to your own skin.
  21. SolDayClashYT

About co-op

no, you both require the DLC in order to play together
  22. SolDayClashYT

Dev Tools Glitch

I meant ladders, not stairs. Sorry for answering so late but it was not a glitch. I made a mistake and that was classifiying the ladder as a stair…. That was my mistake but still thx for taking your time answering to my comment
  23. Joluk

Dev Tools Glitch

Usualy stairs have the class „ModelObject“. Only ladders need a different class. If the you can‘t walk up the normal stairs thats sounds like a glitch. Make sure that the stairs are not bigger than normal. In that case the charakter could get stuck on every step. What „type“ did you change for the stairs?
  24. SolDayClashYT

Dev Tools Glitch

When I placed stairs the character couldn´t climb them because it was an object, but once I changed the type of the stairs into ones the character can climb, they would disappear once I would start the game. Can anyone explain me why this thing happens? is it a glitch or something?
  25. SolDayClashYT

Dev Tools assistance

thx man!
  26. Joluk

Dev Tools assistance

Yes there is. Press shift while dragging, scaling or rotating and you will copy any selected object.
  27. SolDayClashYT

Dev Tools assistance

Regarding object placements. Is there a way to copy and paste mutliple (single) selected objects? This may sound as a stupid question but so far I didn´t even see in any DevTools Video how to do that.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?