All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Last week
  4. Disowwski24

Proszę o pomoc

jesli nie będziecie mogli pomoc to prosze tylko o pomoc przy prosbie do steam o zwrot pinierzny dobrze??
  5. Grzegorz Krawczyk

Proszę o pomoc

Niestety nasz support nie działa w ten sposób; uprzejmie prosimy o przesłanie zgłoszenia z poziomu poniższego formularza, w którym prosimy również o załączenie wyżej wspomnianego raportu dxdiag.txt wraz z kilkoma najnowszymi plikami typu crash.log. Pliki te szczegółowo nas informują o zachowaniu gry na danym sprzęcie: http://dyinglight.support.techland.pl/pl/support/tickets/new
  6. Disowwski24

Proszę o pomoc

to można prosic o dodanie do znaj na steam bedzie mi chyba latwiej przesłać zżuty ekranu?
  7. Grzegorz Krawczyk

Proszę o pomoc

@Disowwski24 Uprzejmie prosimy o przesłanie nam zgłoszenia, załączając przy tym pliki diagnostyczne podane pod poniższym linkiem.
  8. doomguy

Missing Old Town Assets

no problem at all. glad to help.enjoy the weekend yourself
  9. World Builder

Missing Old Town Assets

You are so AWESOME doomguy!! This worked great and I can't wait to spend a crazy amount of hours building with these amazing assets!! Thanks so much and have a great weekend!
  10. doomguy

Missing Old Town Assets

seect all stuff in the assets window, click all the icons here to go the meshes folder should be down here then seach ot_ in that field they should show up if u can see preview see here to get them: http://dldt.byethost16.com/wiki/index.php/Assets "asset preview" topic
  11. World Builder

Missing Old Town Assets

Just recently dove into Dying Light and the dev tools. Love the look of old town and have a bunch of ideas for maps with that look, but I'm not seeing the assets from old town in the dev tools. Searched around and haven't seen anything that specifically mentions adding them. Is there a process for adding them in or should they be appearing by default and I'm somehow missing them? Located the .rpack files for old town but don't see a way in the dev tools to import them.
  12. Disowwski24

Proszę o pomoc

Drogi Techland-zie proszę o pomoc nie wiem jak naprawic gre Dying Light bo mam problem z niedoczytywaniem mapy oraz modeli zombi czy postaci statycznych. chodzi o to ze nie jestem pewien czy chodzi o mój sprzęt czy o samą gre jesli o wiecej informacji to prosze o odpis.
  13. SolDayClashYT

NavMesh preventing me from Launching Test

K so, since there is no new Information regarding this sort of error, I'll take it as a bug that cannot be fixed by the player.
  14. Lamoi

SURVIVAL MODE?

So I would love there to be a Survival mode.... I loved Dying Light but just want to be fully immersed in that world. - Survival mechanics. Having to eat and drink. This would make scavenging more purposeful and make exploration more meaningful. Not eating and drinking would effect stamina first, then over time, slowly eats away health - no regenerating health. Healing with bandages like the first game, that’s not instant and takes time. - greater penalties for death. Resoawns only at friendly Outposts.
  15. So only really one so far from what I know about the game. - The longer you stay in the dark the more your infection rises. Once it reaches its peak GAME OVER MAN So yeah, this sounds scarily like FAR CRY 2’s malaria tablets. It sounds like all it will amount to in effect is a time limit when in the dark? I hate time limits, I value playing games at my own pace... Darkness is where this games atmosphere will hot fever pitch. I look forward to those moments. But not if there’s a time limit ! It sounds like it could get annoying ....?
  16. SolDayClashYT

Jesus Christ is it so hard as a developer to make a quick patch for the tools, rather than making players go through hell in order to make dev tools work? I personally give up. I also tried everything and so far it still crashes
  17. doomguy

you think that's ridiculous? "With respect to your Dying Light issue, unplug any external devices, such as a camera, from your USB ports, please. See if the game behaves correctly after that. Additionally, try downgrading your video driver version to an older one, please. The latest video drivers are not fully compatible with older games, such as Dying Light (2015)." i'm using the same external HDD and video driver for the longest time, way before the tools stopped working. still, im following instructions. i do want to get the tools back working instead of creating confusion.
  18. SolDayClashYT

now this is getting ridiculous.
  19. doomguy

"Dear doomguy, Make sure you have the latest DirectX 11 installed. There is no standalone update package for DirectX 11.2. You can only install this DirectX version through Windows Update in Windows 8.1, Windows RT and Windows Server 2012 R2."
  20. SolDayClashYT

idk what else to do then. Maybe we all should wait for an error patch from Techland
  21. doomguy

verification did nothing for me as well, SolDayClashYT.
  22. doomguy

it's definitely on their end. but for the sake of it, i've redownloaded the game and the tools. just tested a map with two aispawners and a player spawner...hit play. loads a bit. crash - doesn't even start the map. it's a problem loading spawners it seems. but not only, cause i had the tools crash (not the player.exe like it does with the spawners) by simply disabling water rendering on a water box. so something definitly broke. gonna start a series of 5 validation test for each the game and the tools. EDIT: useless. none of these suggestions helped.
  23. bitjagdash

A few of these are so random, but I just tried all this and still nothing. It's definitely on their end.
  24. SolDayClashYT

nvm still nothing
  25. doomguy

haven't finished downloading DL. i meant to say i verified the tools twice after reinstalling, once the game but before downloading tho..didnt help
  26. SolDayClashYT

anything new? Does it work properly now?
  27. SolDayClashYT

This is weird. After I relaunched the Tools it started to crash again. I don't know why or where the bug is. I'll just send Techland a ticket.
  28. Ok, allow me to explain you what is going on. So, a few weeks ago Techland released a small update for the Developer Tools (updated automatically on steam) and that's where everything started. You may wonder how does the crash occur? Each time you play-test your map and approach a so-called AI-Spawn/Horde Spawn, the dev Tools would freeze for a split second then crash. How can I fix it? Easy, go into Steam > Library > Tools > Dying Light Developer Tools > Properties > Local Files > Verify Integrity of Tool Files. This is what popped after the verification. After that, go and verify the Integrity once more (to make sure that everything is normal). Once done, play-test your map! Edit: Apparently once you close the Dying Light Dev Tools application and re-enter it again, it crashes again while playtesting your map. There is no permanent fix for that, so the only way to stop the crash is by validating your files again. Maybe it all happens due to the latest update, so my theory is: each time you "fix the files" of the Tools and quit that software, the recent update would automatically patch it back, which is the reason why it keeps on crashing when getting near spawners after re-opening the developer tools.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?