All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Yesterday
  3. Obtain master assistance for fixing all technical flaws of your technical devices at Geek Squad Support. Feel free to reach tech savvy experts at Geek Squad Support round the clock as per your convenience for addressing all your concerns related to electronic appliances.
  4. robert1833

We need a short height jet pack for the following

Thanks for the information. You can contact geek squad tech support for any technical help. Really nice post. Visit geek squad tech support page for a brief introduction on the services offered at geek squad
  5. Last week
  6. Phil5000

SURVIVAL MODE?

I like that they have some survival elements already but I wish they had separated them from the combat difficulty. I love slow acting medkits, limited survival instinct and the menu not pausing the game. But I find playing on Hard to be gruelling and the bullet sponge human enemies are laughable. I would also like having to eat and sleep and if resources didn't respawn. And I think the lack of consequences for dying is the game's single biggest flaw.
  7. George_Ars

problem with drawing distance

Yes, without fail
  8. doomguy

idk, i would like to know, so if you figure it out, let me know
  9. George_Ars

Wow. It really works and everything is so simple.Thank you! But can I ask you one more small question? All mirror objects in the game have a reflection. https://ibb.co/bWw3fxZ By the way, I made this screenshot on your space map.(Those Aren't Mountains, They're Waves) This is a reflection of the wave. I understand that this question is trivial, but still. Can I change the picture to any other ?.. I think it's called the HDR card ))
  10. doomguy

ah.. so i get how i set it up now. you dont need to setup visibility - instead its the renderLod just edit the (mapname)_foliage.scr file in your data folder and do RenderRangesLod(1500.00, 0.00, 0.00) to reduce the lag see again the desc of the yt video
  11. George_Ars

Thanks, I'll do it.By the way. I downloaded two of your map in Steam. I really liked them.Due to a grass problem, I didn’t want to continue working on the map. But now when everything seems to be alright, I can continue to work on my project. Obrigado!
  12. doomguy

If you want to pursue this issue you could look into the game files by extracting the pak3 file and looking for settings for the flower brush and see what difference it has from other brushes and try setting those other brushes to the same as the flowers. You have agent ransack software to search all files at once, searching with a text string. "Brush flower" "brush distance" "visibility"
  13. priscilla180

Call Of Juarez (First Of The Serie)

#Whatsapp +27-838-808-170 # If #you# want #to #travel, #study #or #work #abroad, #get #our,TOEIC,#TIEP #NEBOSH, #IELTS, #TOEFL
  14. George_Ars

Of all the available brushes, only the flowers brush has a fairly high drawing distance. Yes of course. But nothing has changed. Moreover, for the sake of experiment, I used a free camera in Dying Light: The Follow, where I also watched the wave not so clearly, but still. Developers very skillfully mask it with the help of landscape objects. Moving free camera at a height of 10 meters allows you to see it. After that, I came to the conclusion that the engine is not for open spaces. Of all the brushes available, only the flower brush has a rather large drawing distance.All things taken into account. or all this needs to be mentioned. )))
  15. George_Ars

Да, конечно. Но ничего не изменилось. Я использую бесплатную камеру в Dying Light: The Follow, где я тоже наблюдал за волной не так отчетливо, но все же. Разработчики очень умело маскируют его с помощью ландшафтных объектов. Движущаяся свободная камера на высоте 15 метров позволяет это увидеть. После этого я пришел к выводу, что двигатель не для открытых пространств. Кисть имеет только большое расстояние. Все вещи учтены. или все это нужно упомянуть. )))
  16. doomguy

definitly not for open spaces. but did you try playing the map from the workshop (steam, play dying light custom map)?
  17. George_Ars

Most likely, this engine is not intended for open spaces.
  18. George_Ars

Of all the available brushes, only the flowers brush has a fairly high drawing distance.
  19. absolutely. dont waste your time testing stuff.
  20. SolDayClashYT

Object won't open when using the antenna module trigger

hm, they told me that my graphics driver was outdated, so I installed the newest version 2k19. Then they told me to go check Dying Light crash logs (which has literally nothing to do w/ the custom map) I also provided them a video but so far this has been a huge waste of time. I think that only the devs can fix it.
  21. Niyoki KyEn

Be the Zombie, humans way over powered.

I had a question about a few comments you made about "Dying Light". I've personally never played this game, online. Though am interested in throwing my skills at it. Why does the player get stopped in a 180 turn? This would seem an unfair maneuver and advantage for Web master's to kill player's just to be chupacabra. Because its their site and their rules. Sounds a lot like they obviously use this game to start chupacabra between Players and themselves. So anyone wanting to cheat would be a simple retaliation against the designers for misusing their power. Such as; If I end up playing this game I will cheat. Simply because it's a game someone else created to humor a player. And like these Web master's I wouldn't care if it was a major insult towards their chupacabra integrity. I 'm playing this game to kill something. The whole point of insanity over taking the fearful. Is for the insane to come up with messed up chupacabra that their prey cannot survive from. Even if its a giant sledge hammer that looks like a baby's squeeky-hammer splattering your foes into dismemberment. Its the joy of being a carnal monster able to chupacabra chupacabra up, without the worries of prosecution.
  22. but did they reply? what did they say? i doubt me sending a ticket would help as well. i've sent 2 regarding two issues, the first ignored, the second replied cause it was the one that broke custom maps for a few people.
  23. Niyoki KyEn

Be the Zombie, humans way over powered.

I'm a console player, myself. And have built my own mods for Fallout 3. My suggestion? Find a Creation kit, learn how to use it, create a Cyber-Zombie. Attach rocket launchers to its arms, give it a Glowing-One Attack, modify it's speed and the ability to spaghetti-ize human enemies. Give it super jump and rocket-boosters that pop out it's chupacabra. Attach a chopper propeller to its back that can dismember enemies. Give it Vega blades and wolverine blades, not to mention script it so it can preform "Dragon Storm Call" like in Skyrim. And make it a Zombie virus Carrier that causes the humans to go zombie on their own kind.
  24. SolDayClashYT

Nothing, they can't provide any help. Maybe I'm doing something wrong. I know this may sound ridiculous but can you send them a ticket regarding that bug? I sent like 3 of them, but none fixed the bug.
  25. I'm sorry if this has been flogged to death, I'm new to the forums. I've just got to the old town and I'm about to quit because of the virals. If this was intended (and I can't for the life of me think anyone could have thought this would be fun)... then good job.
  26. the issue tracker was just a list of bugs - couldn't help in any way as can't i - i dont know how to fix those animations - most likely would have to be done by techland. you can try and send a support ticket http://dyinglight.support.techland.pl/en/support/tickets/new about the issue - see if they have time to fix it
  27. SolDayClashYT

I checked the whole list, and it says that this type of trigger is broken. But whenever I click on the "issue tracker" button, the site simply does nothing. Can you maybe help me out w/ that?
  28. Earlier
  29. George_Ars

Yes thank you. You as always helped. I think it is always helpful to try. The main thing is that it is important for me to know the reason why this is a problem with my computer or simplified developer tools. (machine english)
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?