All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Last week
  2. You could potential overhaul all the weapons in Dying Light to fit your personal tastes! Would take a long time though! Personally, I'd rather have a smaller amount of weapons without a "rarity" system
  3. Just delete your save once you die?
  4. This thought hit me just a few minutes ago. How would The Tower work during winter? (shorter days, longer nights.) I honestly don't know how, so feel free to leave your theories below.
  5. I play as the night Hunter and it takes to long to level up and respawn
  6. Earlier
  7. I really enjoy the game and would love to play a permadeath mode with my friends to make it even more tense. I've even looked to see if I could create this via a mod but the answer is apparently no.
  8. @Jenn Zed That is good to hear! You're very welcome.
  9. What I would do, (I don't know why this works the way it does) is go to houses in Old Town, and there will be one door inside probably every other house you search that has a medium lock picking, pick the lock, and get in. On the ground there is usually a brown chest with gold around the side, and it is a very hard loot box but with no lockpicking involved. But like I said, this is not as common as you would think, but still, it's decently common.
  10. Just to update, since the activation, I was able to Redeem the codes Thank you again!
  11. Thank you, Grzegorz .. that's much appreciated. The account is now active and your help is very much appreciated
  12. @Jenn ZedThen all you need to do is write to us. Also, note that there is no universal Techland Account, each website, this Forum included, requires an individual account to use its services. With the above in mind, your account has been activated. You can sign in now.
  13. None of this works. Gemly requires a Techland account to activate but there is nowhere on Techland's website to create an account, except for this forum .. and the Join Using Facebook option does absolutely nothing. All you do is go around in a very small circle and no activation email is ever sent from Gemly to process the account info. Another curious thing which lacks any logic is .. you can change a password for an unactivated account on Gemly. You get an email to change the password of the account, but Gemly refuses to activate the Techland account. Definite weirdness going on there.
  14. I have a question: How do you play particle effect through Movies? I have been seen people's custom map have some screen effect and smoke effect in their movie.
  15. Chaos_Deception

Dying Light Mac Issue

Maybe try other games that are similar in their graphical demand. It seems like a possible GPU issue but its hard to say. Try to lower your settings and see if that helps. Failing that try a complete removal and reinstall. If none of the above helps please detail your problems here: http://dyinglight.support.techland.pl/en/support/tickets/new
  16. JohnMillar02

Dying Light Mac Issue

This maybe your software issue or the game issue. Just uninstall the game and again re-install it or you can follow a path click start > type control panel > control panel > programs and features > type screen > solve the issue. Or it may be mac system issue. Recently I faced an issue on my mac while playing a video on that. Suddenly the sound stops. I got to know that was iTunes sync error 54. I solved that was by browsing.
  17. Lamoi

Dying light 2 SPLIT SCREEN!

Ain’t gonna happen.
  18. George_Ars

Teleportation

Hi everybody. I use the simplest teleportation from point A to point B. This involves only two elements of the button (localPortal) and the flag at the endpoint (SpawnPoint). So teleportation does not happen the first time, but at the beginning there is a loading screen and the player remains in place and after pressing the button again (loading screen again) the player gets to the end point. Of course trifle, but in my opinion this hitch is unacceptable. How to solve it?
  19. Craftgeeking

XP for level legend

Go here and learn : https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=777741139
  20. Craftgeeking

Can't get subsonic ammo blueprint?

Go here : https://discord.gg/dyinglight they'll try to help you
  21. Craftgeeking

Dying light App

I can send you the link of the app to install it but you may think its a virus
  22. Mono

Dying light App

What happened to the companion (?) app? I was told by a homie of mine it was discontinued. Is there anyway to bring it back or a way to get it at all?
  23. Mono

I need help for a trophy

If you're still looking for rais men, go to old town. You can still save people from them. It just gets a little harder to find them.
  24. A rear knife with 7000dp is more deadly than a common sword with 100dp which shouldnt be the case when comparing a sword to a knife. Dying light has so much weapons and cool animations that the system would work better with mods only...games like Doom 2016 and Metro are great examples of this.Head shots would result in instant kills instead of shooting a man 5 times with a common rifle.Weapons would be evens more sort after based off type
  25. left4kill56_YT

Dying light 2 SPLIT SCREEN!

Dying light 1 is one (In my opinion) of the BEST VIDEO GAME I have ever played but not first. You know why? Split-screen. I know Techland said it felt weird in dying light 1 and that's why they didn't have that but maybe it's better on dying light 2! I just want to have a try, no matter if it sucks and it's really bad, I don't care, my twin brother wanted to play the game together with me and fight zombies, Rais' men together but I couldn't find a way to do it. I have searched through many forms to find a way to play split-screen but... there was no way, then, I didn't play the game as much because my brother normally wants to play with me on Xbox and yeah, I can't refuse it so that limits my games. So PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE add split-screen into Dying light 2
  26. So, with my friend, I already completed the Subsonic Ammo bounty THREE TIMES, yet neither of us got the blueprint. Then i decided to complete it alone, And still no blueprint. Any help why this is? I didn't use camoflauge, Didn't alert the volatiles, Got all 5 packs and I even got out without them seeing me. Please, if anyone has ANY ideas of what this could be, I would really appreciate some help since i really need that blueprint.
  27. MilitaryDog

Post Any Btz Bugs/exploits Here

1. The UV spit, Horde Spit, and UV shields are not currently at full capacity at the start of matches. For example, I start a match and should have two horde spits, two UV spits, and two UV shields, yet I only start the match with one of each and have to wait around until the missing ones show up on my HUD? This needs to be fixed. Humans have all of their equipment. 2. The range of the human's UV lamp needs to desperately be shortened - this is a common complaint. 3. The UV spit, Horde Spit, and UV shields need to have a faster recovery time. Currently, there is about a 60-90 sec recovery time in any match that is not 4V1. It really doesn't make any sense to have the recovery time on these items that long. The human's UV light replenishment rate is at least 2-3 times FASTER than the recovery time of the Hunter's defensive weapons. 4. Hunter respawns after death need to be extremely shortened. It doesn't make sense that the respawn times can be upwards of 15 seconds. Hunters have 5 lives and Humans have 10 and all of the advantages. NEEDS BALANCING!!!! STILL IN 2019!!! Come on Techland??? 5. There are so many exploits and glitches humans use that it's honestly amazing this ever made it out of Alpha testing... Exploits are hacks, just without a cheat engine. TECHLAND!!! DO YOU EVEN PLAY YOUR GAME??? 6. Humans attack much faster and are much more powerful, move faster and heal faster than the zombie. Can we atleast get a larger spit explosion? I mean come on. This game is in no way balanced at all. The human has all of the advantages at higher levels and they keep getting more DLC and better weapons (specially RANGED) I mean WTF??? All in all, these are the most glaring balancing issues that I have come across.
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?