All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. I'll start with Dying Light is a perfect game of survival horror, open world, endless crafting, looting, and PvP. Days Gone is good , but seems like a PS 3 release and not in the same league as Dying light, its clunky, bike is slow and crafting is not as broad. You guys have done amazing things with Dying Light EE with special events and tweeks, Sonys budget for this game must have gone to the caterer, because its Not in the game. i could beach more about it, but thats not my point for this post. Its to again congratulate techland on a game well well done. Very excited for Dying Light 2 and will pre order. Ps can you fix when hunter invades and you lose your current position and map like countryside to slums.
  4. Yesterday
  5. SolDayClashYT

NavMesh preventing me from Launching Test

Yep, no longer crashes. Glad Techland didn't let us dry like the weed in the day of reckon.
  6. doomguy

i dont know if you have to download and all that stuff, try without doing that stuff! the patch should be applied automaticlly anyway, so might as well try right away, right?
  7. SolDayClashYT

So, did they patch the Tools? Or do I also have to download, re-download and delete stuff?
  8. doomguy

so, the issue has be fixed for me. aispawners no longer crashes the player. so glad they listened and fixed the issue and not just let their fans hanging
  9. Last week
  10. doomguy

Missing Old Town Assets

Once u subscribe to a map, then open the dev tools, the tools first window allows u to install and open maps u subscribed. U can then group assets u want and import them to your map, after you've asked permission to use the assets from the map maker. It's not cool just to take stuff as your own. See my wiki on groups here http://dldt.byethost16.com/wiki/index.php/Groups Wiki is full of error but works fine. I'm using a free host so the errors is the host disabling php functions that I can use with only a free account and I don't wanna be paying for paid host for a wiki few people use. Anyway I have a small blog with 5 or 6 buildings u can use.here https://sites.google.com/view/dldtassets/home I guess it would have been nice to have some pre made buildings but the devs just released the tools as a last resort to get people to make maps. They didn't put a lot of effort into making it easy to use. Also. What type of buildings would they premake? The cool thing about pieces is that you can make your own buildings and that's what's fun about it. Anyhoo good luck and good night
  11. I30R6

Missing Old Town Assets

Ok this is not the answer i hoped for, but thanks for your help Is there maybe a way i can download custom maps from other users anywhere? I think it doesnt make sense if everybody starts by zero, so maybe some players/developers are so helpfull and donate their works?
  12. NBornN2BeTribal

New Gun Blueprint Content Drops

hey guys and girls at Dying Light since all of us are so excited to play Dying Light 2 can we please get a Harran military blueprint that works on all shotguns all smgs and all pistols including all revolvers that boosts all stats and changes appearance of gun like for example the Ranger would be called Harran Military Side Arm and so onplease for all of us
  13. doomguy

Missing Old Town Assets

Those historical r the only complete buildings. Some buildings exists as a lod (Google lod graphics). U mainly have to build stuff from scratch. Edit: the trick is to learn the names of the few meshrs that make up most of buildings. This u learn easy by playing around a bit. See the mesh name begining. Intr is interior, etc. Search the meshes folder for wall to get all walls and learn from there.
  14. I30R6

Missing Old Town Assets

Hi, I used the developer kit the first time too and i'm a little bit disappointet, because i only find histroical Haran buildings in the assets and just a few one. All the slum buldings and atchitectures are only available as single parts in the "meshes" folder, so i need to reconstruckt them as complet buildings by myself. I thought i get a complete citymap of haran as default map, so i could create a own Harran version, just in a few hours. Now im not sure if i use the dev kit wrong an didn't find the right menu inside the assets. Is there any way i can get the slum architekture parts as complete buildings or maybe the complete Harran city as a start map? Or do i search things they didn't exists inside the dev kit? Im a little bit confused, because i saw some custom maps with buildings inside, which i cant found in the assets. For example: the Rais Tower. Maybe someone can clarify me... best regards I30R6
  15. petterson

Personal Suggestions And Ideas (For Techland To Read)

I am a professor but spare time I joined the academic papers which is the best writing company in the world for the students and write dissertation,assignments a with the help of Coursework Writing Service
  16. LordArtorias

Personal Suggestions And Ideas (For Techland To Read)

I have one suggestion and a certain unused mechanic I thought on in the original dying light when decapitating any hostile there is a freestanding moment that the head was in the air to which I made a personal goal of attempting to kick which I did quite often... in short maybe classify the head as a separate object maybe similar to throwing a cinderblock. Though activated through kicking, maybe smash it into an enemy and cause a similar rag-doll or stagger. Just my input maybe adds to the realism a bit but who knows I was pretty messed up in that game still one of my favorites though.
  17. Earlier
  18. almamooth

Report Player Page

I joined a game where a player had a huge jump boost, jumping extremely high up in the air. After a while of destroying him and his friend he decides to destroy all the nests using some sort of cheat. Literally 3 nests destroyed under a second. https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198840542682/ < Cheater's profile https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198799258363/ < His friend I don't know if his friend was cheating or not, but I was trying to get a clip of the cheater using his jump boost and destroying all the last 3 nests instantly but my recording software wouldn't work
  19. SolDayClashYT

Dying Light

I wonder if some players are doing this on purpose
  20. doomguy

Dying Light

this is not a forum for dying light support. it's for askingquestionsaboutthedeveloper tools.
  21. NBornN2BeTribal

Dying Light

hey guys and girls at Dying Light since all of us are so excited to play Dying Light 2 can we please get a Harran military blueprint that works on all shotguns all smgs and all pistols including all revolvers that boosts all stats and changes appearance of gun like for example the Ranger would be called Harran Military Side Arm and so on please for all of us
  22. almamooth

Report Player Page

I found another cheater, he keeps using spits infinitely and does not have a cooldown https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198351239310/
  23. doomguy

SURVIVAL MODE?

i'd like an old-school style of gameplay: give us 5 lives and it's game-over (like, restart game from 0%) after 5 deaths
  24. doomguy

Concerns about Dying Light 2

maybe you can get some healing packs (maybe uv pills! :D) to take when in the dark, to prolonge the amount of time you can stay in the darkness.
  25. almamooth

Report Player Page

I've got this fella who used fly hacks in front of me while I'm the zombie ban pl0x. I'll provide his steam link and evidence of him flying Evidence: https://streamable.com/dzoo5 Steam Profile: https://steamcommunity.com/id/laurentbillon/
  26. Disowwski24

Proszę o pomoc

jesli nie będziecie mogli pomoc to prosze tylko o pomoc przy prosbie do steam o zwrot pinierzny dobrze??
  27. Grzegorz Krawczyk

Proszę o pomoc

Niestety nasz support nie działa w ten sposób; uprzejmie prosimy o przesłanie zgłoszenia z poziomu poniższego formularza, w którym prosimy również o załączenie wyżej wspomnianego raportu dxdiag.txt wraz z kilkoma najnowszymi plikami typu crash.log. Pliki te szczegółowo nas informują o zachowaniu gry na danym sprzęcie: http://dyinglight.support.techland.pl/pl/support/tickets/new
  28. Disowwski24

Proszę o pomoc

to można prosic o dodanie do znaj na steam bedzie mi chyba latwiej przesłać zżuty ekranu?
  29. Grzegorz Krawczyk

Proszę o pomoc

@Disowwski24 Uprzejmie prosimy o przesłanie nam zgłoszenia, załączając przy tym pliki diagnostyczne podane pod poniższym linkiem.
  30. doomguy

Missing Old Town Assets

no problem at all. glad to help.enjoy the weekend yourself
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?