All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Today
  2. Grzegorz Krawczyk

Proszę o pomoc

Uprzejmie prosimy o zgłoszenie sytuacji twórcom gry. Smite nie jest grą Techlandu.
  3. Yesterday
  4. WilliamBup

Xbox One Lookin For New Traders And Slayers

I apologise, but, in my opinion, you are mistaken. I can defend the position. Write to me in PM, we will talk. megabreastsize.pro
  5. Duegreedep

Object won't open when using the antenna module trigger

WHAT? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Tell me you at least will be from time to time developing or something, or activity in the forums. In any case...farewell and good luck with your life
  6. Duegreedep

Proszę o pomoc

od mniej więcej tygodnia mam problemy ze smitem mimo iż z kompem wszystko ok, to w grze mam bugi, lagi itd. Dziś była tragedia, grałam arenę, miałam wielki ping i lagi i skakałam po całej mapie, nie chcialam opuszczać areny by nie być dezerterem itd. No i ktoś po rozgrywce stwierdził, że używm speed hacków... I niestety, zagrozili mi zreportowaniem, mimo iż nigdy w życiu w żadnej grze nic takiego nie używałam. Musiałabym być idiotką, by na rocznym rozwiniętym koncie z gemsami, voice packami, skinami itd aż tak wiele ryzykować strat. Także co ja mogę zrobić w tym wypadku? Proszę o pomoc.
  7. Duegreedep

Hmm, Nice tutorial. I was made same thing some time ago. I even almost put in Bug Tracker. Any new script under way?
  8. Duegreedep

the save folder is just huge

Thanks for the clarification. Such a shame, I hoped you might have found someone to do the navmesh. I'll have to work on a temporary fix for that in the meantime and see what is possible.
  9. Last week
  10. flegmis

Please Someone

anyone will be so kind and give me a steam account or code with Dying Light? Please
  11. Oh sorry I did misunderstand you. I have no idea what could be causing this problem if even new projects are effected... Is no project what so ever working? Not even a workshop project if you install it?
  12. Duegreedep

Nice work on the animation as usual but I have a question; I noticed the bots on the background and I started to wonder if it's possible to see some bot hunting in the upcoming previews?
  13. In case you are misunderstanding me, I have not added any custom files in scripts>inventory which is where those .loot files are. Even when creating a new project and using the example map (presumabley all correct settings/files) and doing nothing but spawning a container, it doesn't work properly. If i remove the loot files completely it'll just chupacabra up the project more? there's 4 .loot files in scripts>inventory... if i delete them and relaunch my project does it auto replace them? if so, i'd guess it auto replaces them with the defaults/settings/file used in the example map/project, which wouldn't work because of what i said above about creating a new project and it still doesn't work :\
  14. I can guarantee that there is something in these files that is not working properly. I used that have this issue and started making daily back ups of that file incase I messed something up. Try removing them files and see if the containers work. If they work, at least you know where the problem is!
  15. Zipnix

Czy możesz być sam

Czy możesz być sam?
  16. Perhaps sending the files that have properties for loot containers in their default form might work if i replace both my project's and the example map's? In case somehow something has been altered? otherwise I'm not too sure... any ideas would be appreciated or ways i could manually work around it by incorporating a quest script or text in something to force loot containers to spawn random stuff? i tried changing the setting in atrributes that forces a loottype but that didn't work either
  17. I can zoom inside the object and manually place an item but that's incredibly tedious. All the variable and settings in the attributes section of the item are identical to the dev tools tutorial. He just places, changes its type to toolbox and then launches game and it auto spawns the saw blade in there... I've checked my files associated with the loot sets/decisions and they all seems fine. For eg, the toolbox one shows the possabilites of which objects and their decimal point likelihood. which is all default/same as when i start an example map in the dev tools. Also happens even when i create a new map and use example map and only thing i do is spawn a container to test it. So nothing is changed or influenced by me. Very confused as to why this basic feature seems to not work? Same with zombies auto loot, not sure if you usually would have to make zombies lootable or if by default aispawn generic biters drop loot. because in my game they are lootable but always get 'nothing' when searched. I'm deducing that maybe somehow the example map or devtools files themselves (not the ones associated with each individual map or project) could be faulty or broken? like the files which decide what the default files are for a newly created project using the techland example? if that makes sense. Although then, theoretically re validating the files of dev tools (doesn't actually seem to be an option for that in steam like there is actual games) would fix that, or reinstalling it? I didn't alter any files though so i'm so confused... Dev tools tutorial i'm speaking of. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hks8qlCSjcE&list=PLSjLjgn6LsgviUvhAlaCMZFPhHvi1A9Ul&index=12&t=0s
  18. Have you been editing the property files for containers? Sound like one of the files are broken!
  19. Hey all, Skewed and Reviewed posted a Dying Light 2 interview with Lead Designer Tymon Smektala For those interested the link is below: http://sknr.net/2020/02/20/we-talk-dying-light-2-with-tymon-smektala-lead-designer-at-techla/
  20. I wonder why techland has this forum if they don't actively monitor and help their userbase? I'm wondering if this is a glitch/bug with an update they did / if this is happening with other people because following the tutorial videos techland has on youtube for quest elements 1/3 the video shows all same variables selected as the ones i place down (a tool kit for eg) and nothing spawns inside it in game. same for any containers no matter what type they are turned into. Please, any help would be greatly appreciated
  21. Earlier
  22. Additionally I'm unsure of how to create custom blueprints or at least change the requirements for crafting particular blueprints. I read somewhere that it says to find and open common_texts_all.bin for the scripts and text related to blueprints but I only have that file in the languages that aren't english for some reason. It isn't in the normal data folders, only the other language data folders such as Datajp and Dataru. Am I just missing this file in english or is there a different way to alter blueprint requirements and all that? Thanks in advance for any information you can provide.
  23. Kazeric

Devtools Useful Tips & Tricks

Amazing, need more collections of tutorials like this!
  24. Hello! Anyone know how to increase the HP/tankiness/difficulty of a spawned enemy? the the Ai Level category in Fields tab of attributes of an enemy doesn't seem to alter anything when additionalDiffLevel, minlvl or maxlvl fields are changed? also changed the 'shooting difficulty' and 'closedmgdifficulty" to very hard but didnt seem to make zombies or goons much tankier? Or is that their output dmg with shooting and melee? any info on these things would be much appreciated! also is there a way yet to make a save point for custom maps so that when you launch it again from within steam once published it loads from a certain checkpoint or loads up to the end of the latest quest completion in previous playthrough session? needed for bigger campaign making/longer missions. any information would be very much appreciated
  25. I'm having the same problem, I've been trying to redeem the dockets since last year, I play on the xbox, I linked the xbox account on the site, I used the same email on all the sites for the dockets, but nothing has changed, the dockets site appears that I won, but when I enter the game there is nothing in the quartermaster my gametag on xbox:GABRIELHGB
  26. GABRIELHGB

Weapon dockets not showing up at quatermaster

My gametag on xbox:GABRIELHGB I'm having the same problem, I've been trying to redeem the dockets since last year, I play on the xbox, I linked the xbox account on the site, I used the same email on all the sites for the dockets, but nothing has changed, the dockets site appears that I won, but when I enter the game there is nothing in the quartermaster
  27. XBurniX

Absturtz

Guten Tag. Bei mir stürtz das Spiel jedes mal ab wenn ich von Altstadt nach Slums reisen möchte. Bitte um hilfe Mfg. Bernhard
  28. ardisan

I need some help

In pc i can take the dlc of chivarly crossover now , but in my ps4 i cant do with, someone can help-pe in ps4?
  29. I'm tring to make account activate but it not please help me
  1. Load more activity
  • Newsletter

Want to keep up to date with all our latest news and information?