DanteYoda

Season Pass - Not Installed?

Question

Hi all i noticed today my season pass is not installed in steam, pretty sure a few days ago it was installed..

Is this normal behavior or is it bugged?

All other DLC is installed

kPHKI7W.jpg

I'm being told in steam the season pass has ended :blink: is that true :unsure:

6 answers to this question

Hey,

It is indeed weird, the Season Pass did not end yet - there is still one DLC that is coming and will be included in Season Pass. Even though Steam tells you that your Season Pass is 'Not Installed' you still have access to Cuisine and Cargo as well as Ultimate Survivor Bundle so everything seems to be working properly. The only way to check if anything is wrong with your Season Pass would be to either uninstall the dlc's and try to install them again or to wait for the 3rd DLC and see if you have proper access to it. 

We checked that from our end and it does say 'Installed' on our version. So it seems to be some kind of mixup. Can anyone confirm that they have similar problem ?

Hey,

It is indeed weird, the Season Pass did not end yet - there is still one DLC that is coming and will be included in Season Pass. Even though Steam tells you that your Season Pass is 'Not Installed' you still have access to Cuisine and Cargo as well as Ultimate Survivor Bundle so everything seems to be working properly. The only way to check if anything is wrong with your Season Pass would be to either uninstall the dlc's and try to install them again or to wait for the 3rd DLC and see if you have proper access to it. 

We checked that from our end and it does say 'Installed' on our version. So it seems to be some kind of mixup. Can anyone confirm that they have similar problem ?

Yes i posted on Steam and another player has said his Season Pass is doing the same..

I'll link the thread.

http://steamcommunity.com/app/239140/discussions/0/611701999515341944/?tscn=1427275659

Hey,

It seems that this problem is Steam related as there are reports on Steam of some other games having similar issue with DLC's. We will try to investigate, however we will most likely know more when we release the next DLC that is included in Season Pass.