Car1u1s13

A Good Idea For Dying Light Dlc Be The Zombie

3 posts in this topic

Hi techland be the zombie dlc is awsome !! If you play as the hunter .. If you play as kyle Crane not so awsome !!! :( lets make things even a little bit just as the hunter call Out hordes and disable uva light techland should make something similar for Kyle crane .... Bc all we got as weapons is our swords and What not ... While the hunter has hordes virals zombies goones etc ... My idea is give us who love to play as Kyle crane a weapon maybe like we can call out survivors as well to help us against virals goones or hordes give us a extra space to be able to load out more weapons 4 spots is not enough .... Welcome to make and opinion people let me know wat u think

I dont think it's good idea, Dying Light is a game in which night is projected to hard to survive. But if they add a scratch of balance that won't be bad either.  I think better idea will be to change some specifications of skills,health and damage of hunter. Hunter horde is very painful, it always kills me in 1 hit so its overpowered, it realy is hard to survive that skill. Blockin UV is good thing for balance because survivor can throw a lot of UV Flares and he will be secure enough to destroy Nest. I dont remember if blocking UV has limit for couple times to be used, if not that will be nice if they will add this.

By the way Car1u1s13. You posted a post in english on the Polish forum category, if you want opinions go and post it on EN  "http://forum.techland.pl/forum/108-be-the-zombie/" 

Any way, Sorry for my language mistakes, im realy bad in writing something in other language than my but in reading and listening im good.

You are just like john snow... you know nothing. Humans are still the more powerful side.

The degree to witch they can put to use their unlblockable attacks like Death from Above and jumpkick is enough of nonsense to fill a bowl of tears.

Answer to your post is... you just haven't played long enough.

Edited by Cypeq