Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
No_Other_xD

Ranks List?

31 posts in this topic

So far, as the Night Hunter, it's gone Walker -> Runner -> Biter -> Bolter for me.

If there are 11, I'm thinking Goon -> Spitter -> Bloater -> Volatile -> Demolisher -> Night Hunter?

I'm missing one somewhere. I assume "Toad" wouldn't be a Rank. No one wants to be a Toad.

Here's the rank list!  :)

-HUMAN-

1. "Prey"

2. "Casualty"

3. "Endangered"

4. "Underdog"

5. "Runner"

6. "Contender"

7. "Challenger"

8. "Fighter"

9. "Dominant"

10."Ruthless"

11."Indomitable"

12."Ultimate Survivor"

-HUNTER-

1. "Walker"

2. "Runner"

3. "Biter"

4. "Bolter"

5. "Stalker"

6. "Beast"

7. "Mauler"

8. "Juggernaut"

9. "Widow Maker"

10."Carnivore"

11."Hunter"

12."Apex Predator"

Here's the rank list! :)

-HUMAN-

1. "Prey"

2. "Casualty"

3. "Endangered"

4. "Underdog"

5. "Runner"

6. "Contender"

7. "Challenger"

8. "Fighter"

9. "Dominant"

10."Ruthless"

11."Indomitable"

12."Ultimate Survivor"

-HUNTER-

1. "Walker"

2. "Runner"

3. "Biter"

4. "Bolter"

5. "Stalker"

6. "Beast"

7. "Mauler"

8. "Juggernaut"

9. "Widow Maker"

10."Carnivore"

11."Hunter"

12."Apex Predator"

Wooow :D thank you Sir

Here's the rank list! :)

-HUMAN-

1. "Prey"

2. "Casualty"

3. "Endangered"

4. "Underdog"

5. "Runner"

6. "Contender"

7. "Challenger"

8. "Fighter"

9. "Dominant"

10."Ruthless"

11."Indomitable"

12."Ultimate Survivor"

-HUNTER-

1. "Walker"

2. "Runner"

3. "Biter"

4. "Bolter"

5. "Stalker"

6. "Beast"

7. "Mauler"

8. "Juggernaut"

9. "Widow Maker"

10."Carnivore"

11."Hunter"

12."Apex Predator"

I just got to biter last night, I have much to look forward to!

Here's the rank list!   :)

-HUMAN-
1. "Prey"
2. "Casualty"
3. "Endangered"
4. "Underdog"
5. "Runner"
6. "Contender"
7. "Challenger"
8. "Fighter"
9. "Dominant"
10."Ruthless"
11."Indomitable"
12."Ultimate Survivor"

-HUNTER-
1. "Walker"
2. "Runner"
3. "Biter"
4. "Bolter"
5. "Stalker"
6. "Beast"
7. "Mauler"
8. "Juggernaut"
9. "Widow Maker"
10."Carnivore"
11."Hunter"
12."Apex Predator"

Widow Maker.

Love it!

Im a hunter. Yes it is harder the higher you get. I still don't know if losses effect this at all, or if this rank is just a "number of games played" title.

Edited by Thecak3isali3

Just got Beast today, I haven't paid enough attention to note if it was taking a certain number of Wins to progress. Feels like somewhere around 10? It took a while to get from Stalker to Beast, but my games were spread out over a few days.

Whether or not it depends on how many Humans you fight at the same time might also be a factor. As of now, it's a mystery.

So far that is exactly what it seems to be. Someone please correct me if im wrong. But I haven't noticed anything more yet. Tried putting an image here but it wouldn't work, or at least it didn't seem to be working. I could very well be doing something wrong :P

https://youtu.be/YES7l0bTc8Q

Link to a highlight I made in place of a Screenshot. I haven't noticed anything else different after becoming Apex predator.

Edited by Thecak3isali3

So far that is exactly what it seems to be. Someone please correct me if im wrong. But I haven't noticed anything more yet. Tried putting an image here but it wouldn't work, or at least it didn't seem to be working. I could very well be doing something wrong :P

https://youtu.be/YES7l0bTc8Q

Link to a highlight I made in place of a Screenshot. I haven't noticed anything else different after becoming Apex predator.

Congratulation man, that's awesome! Keep stickin' it to those filthy, filthy humans. B)

I've finally achieved it! After dispatching many foes (and having lost but learned from my defeats as well) I have achieved the title of Supreme Master God Zombie Tiger Blood Imma Boss Emperor or as my friend says it's actually called...Apex Predator (I think my title is catchier).

The fight that finally made it happen. Rank achieved around 4:30 mark.

A bit dicey on my part going melee but whatever works! My only complaint is the guy didn't stick around to complete the fight :-/. Thanks random stranger for helping me achieve the rank..wherever you may be. Shout outs to SteveOsan, and pigloos for helping me develop my hunter skillz.  :wub:

Edited by Huckster

I've finally achieved it! After dispatching many foes (and having lost but learned from my defeats as well) I have achieved the title of Supreme Master God Zombie Tiger Blood Imma Boss Emperor or as my friend says it's actually called...Apex Predator (I think my title is catchier).

The fight that finally made it happen. Rank achieved around 4:30 mark.

A bit dicey on my part going melee but whatever works! My only complaint is the guy didn't stick around to complete the fight :-/. Thanks random stranger for helping me achieve the rank..wherever you may be. Shout outs to SteveOsan, and pigloos for helping me develop my hunter skillz.  :wub:

Congrats!

Ugh, you fight SteveOsan? I just skip over him nowadays. I beat him a couple of times in the past, then he came on my stream last weekend and camped the DfA tower in Old Town while teabagging for like 10 minutes. Waste of my time and all he did was bug the stream.

When he finally he rolled down the zipline, blaring his UV, I popped a UV block and jumped behind him for a free Pounce. :ph34r: We all had a chuckle.

Now Pigloos is a sick player! Only beaten him once, but he's killed me at least twice. That guy has serious skills.

If you ever come across PFCSnugglez (spelling?) as well, be ready for a fight. He rolls in a team of three and has some crazy-good teamwork. I squeezed out a win the other day with, like, half a Nest left. Nice guy, too - we messaged afterward.

@ The Doc aka Lord Purrington

lol, he tea bagged for 10 minutes straight? Yea, #SteveOsan for ya'. He did mention the battle that occurred between you two yesterday. I remember a mentioning of flares and how the stream seemed tick about the use of it. I'll wag my finger at him later today and scold at him very intensely. Guy is usually a bit more polite. Ehh..lets say 50/50.

Yea, pigs is tough son of a gun. He's all about speed and just keeping his eyes on the prize. I typically roll with them if I wish to improve my Survivor abilities.

Hmm...Snugglez...the name rings a bell, but I've fought so many people I can't recall what happened. You figure with a name like Snugglez...you'd remember the exact details of your encounter. Roger Doger though Doc....I'll keep an eye out for that dirty human. :angry:

Edited by Huckster

SteveOsan is a chupacabra.

Just another Human salty over the loss of his exploits, I'm sure. Huckster, he was the guy who went AFK for like 10 minutes when you and I fought, remember?

It's really nice that most Humans I face just play normally, but I still get the occasional guy who decides to hide in a water cave and ends up timing himself out after 20-minute matches :lol: I'll make a video of him eventually.

Surprised we don't have a Blacklist here on the forums, but I guess it would be a mixture of Witchunting/subjectivity.

EDIT: Oh, didn't know you knew him, haha. Yesterday? I haven't Played BtZ in a couple of days. But it's fine, I'm not one for dragging on a conflict. Thankfully Night Hunters can choose who to not engage with - one of our secret gifts.

EDIT 2: Don't get the wrong idea, Snugglez was awesome and a really nice guy! Nothing dirty about him or his friends. :) Excellent teamwork on their part. I was only able to take control at the end of the match because I got a Spike Impale off to split'em up a bit.

Edited by DoctorPurrington

if ur really gonna say humans have skill your an idiot anyone brain dread vegetable can be good at a human not hard at all not even a little the amount of effort these sick players have to invest in is minimal at best ultimate survivor spam uv block pounce get high spam flares kill hunter sick player man humans are garbage needs some serious nerfs hunters got all these glitchs that completely destroy his gameplay and devs say its ok we dont want you to abuse GP we dont want u to abuse spit we want the human players to have fun haha ya right such imbalanced pos soon as theres a hunter probably humans cry about seems like the nerf it almost instantly but hunter just considered a fall out for abusers lmao

Gameplay on console i so pathetic slow and boring ... Its also super easy to punce because of turning speeds and aiming limitation of analouge sticks.