Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
gespenst

Radio Building -- Can't Find Entrance

Question

One of old town side quests to clear Rais' outpost -- Radio building. Can't find entrance. Anyone can share how to find it?

I've searched everything including nearby buildings, canal and nearby construction site. No luck. Found a flag on a cellular tower on top of the building and that's it.

4 answers to this question

Radio building is the one with all the electricity around the ground floor right? If you go to the very top of the building there are a couple of bad guys to kill, then you can drop down to the main roof top with a couple more bad guys to kill. On this main rooftop there is a doorway. At first it looks like black-overed glass, but it is an actual doorway leading into the building.

Radio building is the one with all the electricity around the ground floor right?

Nope. That was business office building from twin quest. Radio building is the one with a cellular tower on it and large writing "RADIO" on the roof.

I also had trouble with getting in there what you do is walk around the cage fence hopefully you find a breakable wood wall break it and you will get in

Thanks man, I'll try that.