25 replies to this topic
Sleepy

Survivor

• PipPip
  • 17 posts

#21 Sleepy

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:09 AM

Dear Hellraid Developers,

In the last few months you have stayed rather quiet about Hellraid. I'm sure you have a good reason for it: you're hopefully still working on the game. Since many of us have asked for an update on the game through the forums, we thought it would be great if you could go out of your way and type something.

The fan base is still here, even after playing Dying Light. We certainly hope you put your energy into this game and follow through with Hellraid being Techland's next major release. Everything we know about Hellraid is at least four months old, and we want.... more.

However, we console players are glad that Hellraid will be on next-gen and some of us aren't happy about the Early Access cancellation. We understand the reasons for deciding against releasing and early version of the game. Since Early Access was cancelled, can you show us a gameplay video, or screen shot, or a blog post that can correctly represent your product?

Of course we all want to raid hell as soon as possible, and make our own custom demon slayer. We certainly hope the game will be great, but we have nothing to believe the game is still under way. 

Since Hellraid is being expanded, we would like to finally see the unveiling of Hellraid in its new form. It is now March 2015, and we want that exciting news. And so we wait.

Hellraid Fan Base

Well said.

Starving HellRaid Fan

Citizen

• Pip
  • 1 posts

#22 Starving HellRaid Fan

Posted 02 April 2015 - 05:20 AM

Feed me Techland, FEED ME!

MetalGunTalk

Citizen

• Pip
  • 2 posts

#23 MetalGunTalk

Posted 20 May 2015 - 06:28 AM

I just hope the combat and game-play match the graphical intensity of this game.

The themes looks great as do enemies and environments.

Hopefully the larger team doesn't dissuade more rogue-like or unique aspects from being added.

The worst fate of this game would be skyrim combat, generic fantasy, and amazing graphics. 

Hopefully the game designers focus on the game and not the beauty pageant aspect of it.

Slipperyjoe

Survivor

• PipPip
  • 11 posts
  • LocationNew Zealand

#24 Slipperyjoe

Posted 20 May 2015 - 08:03 AM

Is this game still alive?

Is Techland still alive?

zstephable2

Citizen

• Pip
  • 2 posts

#25 zstephable2

Posted 26 January 2016 - 04:39 AM

This game looks amazing and I will wait patiently for any news regarding its development (and keep my fingers crossed so that Hellraid won't go into development hell).

fairymiss303

Citizen

• Pip
  • 4 posts

#26 fairymiss303

Posted 08 June 2016 - 10:34 PM

Not only the game will be better, but i seriously hate the early access / alpha / beta mania that started in game industry. It completely ruins the games in some ways. Most games these days that use early access stays in that state for so long, that the game is either never fully released or is forgotten by the time it releases.