Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Sleepy

Enemies

8 posts in this topic

So I was wondering, will there be any bandits of some sort aka flesh enemies besides zombies. Because I think it would be kind of boring just fighting skeletons over again. Also any rumors of any EA release date? Would love to hear it. P.S Will there be any Two handed swords?

So I was wondering, will there be any bandits of some sort aka flesh enemies besides zombies. Because I think it would be kind of boring just fighting skeletons over again. Also any rumors of any EA release date? Would love to hear it. P.S Will there be any Two handed swords?

Behold, my genius grammar.

There will be 2 handed weapons.

I would have to imagine they are going to put in a few different types of monsters. Skeletons are just for starters I would bet. There are countless types of demons they could add but I think bandits might not make it in because it's not really a "from hell" themed mob. Hell I could be wrong, I usually am.

I would have to imagine they are going to put in a few different types of monsters. Skeletons are just for starters I would bet. There are countless types of demons they could add but I think bandits might not make it in because it's not really a "from hell" themed mob. Hell I could be wrong, I usually am.

All i want from the weapons which i cant get a answerer from the makers is will there be flials one handed and 2 handed.

Atm the moment, we know for sure that there aren't any flails. It was answered awhile ago. 

Can you give me a link to that please :( . I hope they have them in the DLC :( .