Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zombie-Hunter

Forum Spammer

8 posts in this topic

If anyone from Techland is moderating this forum,can you guys please ban this spammers' ip?

It was just one or 2 at first,but now it's covering the forum with their BS spam.

It's stupid to even post this kind of chupacabra in this forum as no one is gonna even bother clicking on it.

Maybe they could be in the basic function of limiting topic creation to a max of 2 or 3 per hour, I mean come on.  This is just pathetic.

My next suggestion is to auto-block someone when they get reported too much until a moderator reviews the reports.

True, but at least it would take 5-10 minutes before the page is fille kurczak again.

HM....  I tried to say "filled up".......  Must have typoed to "fille kurczak"...........

kurczak......  I can't say kurczak?  wow.

Edited by XboxVillain1

lol

There's a lot of swear words,foul language you cannot use in this forum.

Think I'll have to keep bumping this post til' someone from Techland notices what's happening.

bump

Edited by Zombie-Hunter

First of all - there's no need to create topics about spam bots. There is tool for reporting and I suggest you use them.

Banning IPs won't do anything because all spammers have dynamic IP and e-mail addresses created right before attack.

This means there is no foolproof way of preventing spammers from getting in - all we can do is be patient and ignore those posts.