Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
lastbreath

Is There Any Hope For Next Call Of Juarez Game?

11 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm from Ukraine and I want to say that Gunslinger was one of the most memorable games of 2013. Amazing cell-shading design, really good humor and addictive gameplay - real little masterpiece! So I want to know do you plan to continue Call of Juarez series or maybe another game with the same cell-shading technology? Gunslinger was too good to be lost! :)

Yes! Though i love Bound in Blood a lot more.

But yes, i'd love to see a new call of juarez. I'm a huge "wild west" fan. But instead of the common gunslinger story, i'd like to see something related to the railway construction.

Do any of you watch Hell On Wheels?

HaNYolO

Yes, I like Bound in Blood too, there were the best duels! But visual style of Gunslinger is awesome!

Paweł Modliński

Thanks for answer! Good luck, guys!

Edited by lastbreath

I am also a huge fan of American West history and I must say it would be nice if the future Call of Juarez games will cover also other aspect of the Wild West, like Fur Trade Era and Indian campaigns (an army scout in various forts and campaigns would be a very nice character). For fur trade era, the books of William W. Johnstone (Mountain Man series), James P. Beckwourth and the Oregon Trail of Francis Parkman are very good sources of inspiration.

Now, when Techland has enough experience in open world (Dying Light proves it well :)) what about... an open world for Call of Juarez???

So many gamers want sequel of Red Dead Redemption. Then why not to create a competitor? Wild West with good main story, with big map to explore, it will be first day must buy, without a doubt!!!

Also I want to remind that CoJ2 had some elements of open world already. And it was not so bad!

I can't get this idea out of my head! It will be even better than Hellrade! If only Techland developers also like it... 

call-of-juarez-3.jpg

Edited by lastbreath