Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
navorsky

Question About "save Game Issues" Adressed In The Upcoming Patch

Question

Like everyone else ... i also lost everything. Happened early in the game... about 5 ou 6 hours of playing. Went to sleep and left the game properly. When i came back, everything was lost. 

OK, i´m aware this is a bug ( a very NASTY one ) , and it will be adressed in the upcoming patch. But what i don´t know is: Am i going to recover all my stuff back? Yes or No! Please DEV´s , i bet everyone here want to know this answer.  I need to know that before i start a new game. 

Sorry about any mistyping or grammatical error...english is not my first language. 

Edited by navorsky

4 answers to this question

Most likely they can't restore the savegame. The bug is not that you can't acces your saved data. The bug is, that the data was overwritten. So even fixing the bug won't get you your things back. 

This is just my opinion, but unless it was a really wierd bug, I don't see how it could be otherwise. It's the worst kind of bug a game can have. Other type of bugs, just prevent you from doing things. But loosing hours and days of progress, is just terrible

I bought the game and experienced this issue. After a while I thought of a different method that Might work..
I hate being illegal, but I downloaded a crack/cracked update which people like you and me created, This gave me 10 more fps in-game and got rid of most of the glitches and buggs.
This solution however is not something I would recommend.
Although, it did fix it for me.
Once techland gets working patches and get things done faster than this, I will stop using this method.

Kind of funny how a group of 2 people can address glitches and save-game issues faster than a company with 50+ hired people.

Humanity</3

Ixozuxiz, you are playing on PC. There's little risk playing there, since you can just backup your savefiles. The problem is, you can't backup the savefiles on console. Which in itself is already bad enough. wtf microsoft, seriously...