Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dampierre1997

Be The Zombie Storyline

2 posts in this topic

So yeah, I got the game on it's release day, and got the bonuses that came with it. Overall, I love this game, and the freedom it gives me. I mean jumping from rooftop to rooftop is so much fun, and it feels rewarding to level up. Even though the storyline wasn't that original, it still felt satisfying to defeat the big bad guy, and help those people...I feel sorry for Rahim and Jade. Now I've finished the main story line, and am still trying to invade other people as the Night Hunter. Right now, be the zombie mode just sucks, whenever I try to invade someone, I can never find a match. Don't get me wrong, I still love running around in the Night Hunter's lobby, but I've only been able to invade 2 worlds, it just seems no one plays at night in the game. Or if they do, they prefer their friends over random people, so it's frustrating being the zombie when there are no humans to stalk. So to the developers, I must say, Be the zombie is fun, but it'd be even better if we could play the Night Hunter outside the multiplayer. It would be fun if we could free roam in Harran as the Night Hunter, and it would help zombie players level up just as much as the human players. Really, we have all those skills, and we can only use it on four people, depending on how many are actually in the match. For me, this is a complete waste of potential for the only other playable character in this game. You can't really level up the Night Hunter if the only way is to invade other players worlds, by that time the human players are OP, giving them an advantage. So I say there should be a Be the Zombie storyline, where you the Night Hunter, must defeat your own antagonist. It could be someone who is insane like Rais, and begins to butcher humans and zombies alike, including the Night Hunter's nests, and you as the Night Hunter must bring this person down. Or it could be Kyle himself, you'd have to hunt him down, and kill those who would get in your way, therefore making it possible for a Dying Light 2, if the devs are thinking of making another. Just saying, a lot more can be done with the Night Hunter, I just hope that you the devs think of this if your planning any future DLC missions or storylines in this beautiful and terrifying game.

Reply or follow this if you think the Night Hunter should have his own storyline.

Edited by Dampierre1997

Oh I so think their should be a storyline for the Night Hunter. I also think that if your game is set to Public there shouldn't be beds at the safe houses so you can't sleep to avoid the night. This way the Night Hunter can always find a game to join.