• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
Biosyn

Citizen

• Pip
  • 0 posts

#1 Biosyn

Posted 31 January 2015 - 11:31 PM

I was thinking of maybe a DLC for the game to add more weapon types and styles. 

Yes the game has a good range of weapons but at certain levels you are restricted to whatever spawns in (at my point just khopesh, khukri, katanas, chupacabra swords and other bladed weapons alongside guns.)

Just a DLC that adds new weaponry, nothing too drastic. Something that can make weapons from level 1-15 actually spawn in endgame levels and add a few more long range weapons: Compound bow and crossbow, maybe a gun silencer that has a durability itself to make it less viable for constant use.

melee weapons: Two handed scythes, weapons made from zombie bones and pieces, more bludgeons that aren't just a stick. Maybe a metal glove or something to make hand to hand powerful I have to admit, using no weapon is mighty fun.

of course I don't know what scripts are already in play or even if they will be making new weapons... ever. but I would love to actually hear suggestions other people want weapon wise ingame 

(I am not saying these SHOULD be added, but it would be awesome if they were or even could be added)

x-GrownAssMan-x

Citizen

• Pip
  • 1 posts

#2 x-GrownAssMan-x

Posted 03 February 2015 - 06:18 PM

maybe i am just easily pleased but binoculars and/or gun scopes(sniper or hunter rifle please,lol)would be boss.

Edited by x-GrownAssMan-x, 03 February 2015 - 06:19 PM.

Biosyn

Citizen

• Pip
  • 0 posts

#3 Biosyn

Posted 04 February 2015 - 05:17 AM

maybe i am just easily pleased but binoculars and/or gun scopes(sniper or hunter rifle please,lol)would be boss.

I feel like a sniper rifle, even just a basic hunting rifle with a scope would be a GREAT addition, especially at night. Being able to pick off zombies from a larger distance, though it is still a gun so it comes with risks.

Sector

Citizen

• Pip
  • 0 posts

#4 Sector

Posted 05 February 2015 - 10:01 AM

Hi, guys can do the rain time much longer pls, playing in the rain is awsome but the time  is very short. Maybe you guys can develope some kind of gadoid artfact to use in the game, that can let  us summon the rain time much longer, lol. 

Cpt. Kid

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationDesert of Nevada

#5 Cpt. Kid

Posted 09 February 2016 - 04:39 PM

7:37 AM 2/9/2016

Just keep the game going and don't stop with the story.  Make it to where we can keep adding onto the game while in middle of original Dying Light or something.  I thought the game was too short to be honest.  Easier said than waiting and watching I know but when I think about it I actually had fun playing that out for first time.  Its my first openworld game.  Why did I keep playing?  It was a pretty good openworld game but the story was so easy to see.  Yes I know whats going on.  Thanks for the heads up.

Edited by Dark Prince, 09 February 2016 - 04:42 PM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: content