• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic
XV_Drop_Shot_XV

Citizen

• Pip
  • 3 posts

#1 XV_Drop_Shot_XV

Posted 30 January 2015 - 06:47 PM

Between the time of 1/27/2015 5:40:34 P.M. to the time of this post I have encountered this error a total of 38 times. Typically this will happen every few minutes if I attempt to play co-op. With two people I may get lucky and last an hour without being booted but that is incredibly rare. I have yet to blue screen while playing solo so that is something I suppose. The PS4 error is CE-34878-0 It is interesting that if I play with three people as soon as the third joins I instantly get the blue screen error. My first attempt to fix it was to delete and reinstall the game. When that did not work I deleted it, restored my licenses, then reinstalled it again. I have reverted to a previous save (to test it) with no luck. When these all failed I deleted the game again, went to account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com to download the game from a website (found this supposed fix online) which also did not help me in the end. Not sure if this helps but the majority of my kicks happened while a lot of things were going on in the game. For instance surrounded by zombies, taking damage, dealing damage, with two people results in me being kicked a lot of the time. However, sometimes we could just be free running in the dark, with little to no zombies near us and I will still blue screen. I have yet to see anyone who has this problem as much as I do. I am using the digital copy purchased from the PSN store. A few friends of mine have been blue screening as well (they own physical copies) but no where near as frequent as I do. I see this game as being a co-op game, and I am unable to do this because I am afraid of being kicked which is a total bummer for me because a lot of my friends have been inviting me and I am unable to accept them because of an unknown issue with the game. I honestly would have taken it back by now if I owned the physical copy. I never do see any frame-rate drops, or any other visual indicators that it is going to happen. It just happens.

PSN: XV_Drop_Shot_XV

Edited by XV_Drop_Shot_XV, 30 January 2015 - 06:51 PM.

Zardoz83

Citizen

• Pip
  • 7 posts

#2 Zardoz83

Posted 30 January 2015 - 08:51 PM

You aren't alone, there's big thread about this issue.http://forum.techlan...on-multiplayer/

christinegrant98

Citizen

• Pip
  • 1 posts

#3 christinegrant98

Posted 13 February 2017 - 12:21 PM

PS4 errors might look random, but they are actually pretty intuitive to understand. The primary identification of the problem behind the error code can be the prefixed alphabet pair. For example, CE means Common Error, E means Exception, NP means Network of the PlayStation, while simple NW means Network (speaking generally). The problem with each code can have different solutions though, and they're too detailed to write all here, so check out this link instead. http://errorcodespro...rror-code-list/

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: blue screen, error, co-op, coop, ps4, ce-34878-0, ps4 error