Michał Napora

Dying Light Frequently Asked Questions

76 posts in this topic

Why orange weapons are so rare ? I think gold weapons  are ultra rare and hard to get. But after latest patch they made orange weapons so hard to find or buy. Before orange weapons were available in trade or shop.

Edited by strike1

Hi, andyboy! I've read in one of your previous posts that you're using Xbox - we are aware that some of Xbox users are experiencing these issues and we're constantly working on solutions. So don't worry, we'll get it done :) 

Will Dying Light ever have more characters to play as?

I know Dying Light is focused on Kyle Crane's story, but a lot of gamers, including myself, would love a variety in character customization. Dying Light is not just a solo player game, it is also co-op. Kyle Crane should not be playing with himself (no pun intended). Hence, please add male/female character customization, or add a few male and female characters to play. The quests and skills can still be the same.  

I am sure many gamers, not just myself, would really appreciate it and would enjoy the game even more. Dying Light is a great game. Please consider it. I am looking forward to more games similar to Dead Island and Dying Light with more features. Keep up the great work!      

A Char editor like in fallout would be nice. And mirrors to see your outfit on you. ;)

Or a key to view your char from behind with rotating camera.

Edited by Bl4ckSh33p

To whom it may concern, I have already asked for this but I am putting it out there again and I will continue doing so until it is implemented. It is not a want that I'm asking you to put in the game but A NÈED!!! I am a quadriplegic gamer that cannot use his hands properly and therefore I do not use a controller I use keyboard and a large trackball mouse with four buttons to play video games but what I am asking and pleading for is that you game designers of this wonderful game please implement MOUSE STEERING!!! It is a very small request and one that can be easily added to your game and would be supremely beneficial for your disabled gamer market and I'm sure we would be extremely grateful if it were to be added! Although most of the ideas on here are pretty decent they are kinda silly/inconsequential/narcissistic compared to what I am asking for

To whom it may concern, I have already asked for this but I am putting it out there again and I will continue doing so until it is implemented. It is not a want that I'm asking you to put in the game but A NÈED!!! I am a quadriplegic gamer that cannot use his hands properly and therefore I do not use a controller I use keyboard and a large trackball mouse with four buttons to play video games but what I am asking and pleading for is that you game designers of this wonderful game please implement MOUSE STEERING!!! It is a very small request and one that can be easily added to your game and would be supremely beneficial for your disabled gamer market and I'm sure we would be extremely grateful if it were to be added! Although most of the ideas on here are pretty decent they are kinda silly/inconsequential/narcissistic compared to what I am asking for

How do you play? 

Edited by davidorviet

Will Dying Light Enhanced edition also include more than the current four save files/profile max count? Playing seperate save files with mutiple friends is difficult currently I think additional save profiles would help for people that like with older games such as Dead Island make seperate profiles for seperate fresh restarting of the game to be on level par with playthroughs with friends just starting, rather than joining a friend maxed level best weapons kind of ruins their experience.

The dlc "The following" (not enhanced edition, just the dlc) will not be released February 9th in France ??

Edit: February 11th on xbox one ?  :(  But... why ?

Edited by Vektor_Noirsang

I have a completely random question. Will you ever implement the "Dirty Clothes" or "Eagle Shirt" outfit you see in the games title screen? I know there is a glitch to get it, but I don't want to potentially mess up my Xbox to do it. 

How do you play? 

I can use my pinky knuckle for hitting the keyboard conntrols (as long as its one button/key at a time, 2 keys/button not happening) and use my tracball mouse to turn around and the 4 button are programmable so top left is left click and stick and same as right clik an stick. But I CANNOT drive vforward in cars and steer on keyboard at the same time!!!!!

I know the following has only just come out, amazing game and dlc, just cant get enough, and I'm massively jumping the gun but is there going to be any other big updates in the near future or are we going to have to wait for a while

Some outfits are missing detail or the right colors when i look down while wearing them, is this a glitch or intended? the two outfits are the Dragon ninja outfit and GRE enforcer outfit.

I own a copy of dying light,I just bought the enhanced edition,will the enhanced edition link up with my base game,I dont want to have to play the whole game all over again.

reason I bought the enhanced edition is that I live in China and the internet on the PS4 is not so good.I really want to play the following.I have just finished the main game and Im on level 19.

hope soemone can help cheers

it seems I cant use  any saves from my dying light game to the enhanced edition,I really dont want to start the whole game again.as Im on level 21 right now.

maybe when the file downloads  it might chnaage but Im not so sure.

has any one played dying light the bought the enhanced edition? did you have to play through the whole game again?

Hi, Mrhtrevor! Yes, your save files will work with the Enhanced Edition :)

I have dying light and I have just bought the enhanced edition will i have to play through the whole game again?Im on level 21 and dont want playthrough again,I just want to play the following.