Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Katsu

Pre-Load Ps4

7 posts in this topic

Forgive me for Asking but when will Pre-Load be available for Ps4? For a Game like Destiny it was 3 days Before release date. Oh an i Pre-Ordered digital Ultimate Edition;)

Kind of a condescending jerk post...

Nope. One of the reasons why forums get bogged down with threads is because people do not search before they post. It can become hard for others to find the answers they want. I am all for Mods merging threads of the same subject.

He was straight forward and to the point and gave the OP the link they needed. Blunt maybe condescending far from it. Myself I would have gone off on a tangent maybe explaining the best way to avoid the police while stealing a mannequin on the streets of Paris. 

Kind of a condescending jerk post...

I usually try to be a bit nicer about what I post but when there are 20 threads (Not in this case it's just there were a few) you just want to get to the point and move on.

P.S. No need to dislike a post :( 

Nope. One of the reasons why forums get bogged down with threads is because people do not search before they post. It can become hard for others to find the answers they want. I am all for Mods merging threads of the same subject.

He was straight forward and to the point and gave the OP the link they needed. Blunt maybe condescending far from it. Myself I would have gone off on a tangent maybe explaining the best way to avoid the police while stealing a mannequin on the streets of Paris. 

look? cmon man! as if i have the time to read all posted threads..... Anyway! thx for info.

No problem :)

Edited by SlammedSloth