Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cohcheez

I'm Done

13 posts in this topic

I've quite enjoyed the forums for the last couple weeks or so but I honestly can't take it anymore and I'm done.  There are so many whiny people...just complaining all the time.

When the "be the zombie" mode was exclusive, everyone was complaining about content hidden behind the preorder paywall and now that everyone is getting it people are complaining that it's not exclusive anymore...wtf.

I guess what I'm most disappointed about is the fact that we are a community of gamers who appreciate the zombie/fps genre and have degraded into a pitiful bickering mess of infants.

I wish you all the best but these forums are starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth....I was hoping to make some new friends and play this amazing game with you that techland has given us but I think people on these forums are just too obsessed with what they don't have or what other people are receiving for free etc...

Take care guys.....try to appreciate what you have.

Techland....I think you have a great game here....I will be playing January 27th, can't wait.

-Chris Simis

Psn name=Cohcheez

i personally agree that zombie should of been free to all but the content in seasons pass that they giving away i dont seeing as i payed an extra 30 i should be getting conent that others should be paying for as well not just given free

but i do see your point and will that 1 issue stop me enjoying the game no and knowing techland they will find a way to make amends to the ultimate edition buyers

And you know what chupacabra the Platapus. I'm a duck no today I'm a beaver. chupacabra you!!!

Huh what oh sorry random thought.

I know gaming forums can be rough not sure if it's because people are passionate about the game. Or they just need a anon outlet to vent on. Could be both, I tend to stay away from threads that look flammable. Most of the time it turns into a troll fest which is about as fun as a foot fungus.

Hope to see you in game.

And chupacabra it the Platapus can go to heck, WTF it even has a poisones claw on its feet.

I'll be brief cohcheez, I agree. In fact since my last post this morning, I haven't been involved at all, and I think I'm done on the forum as well.

Frankly I'm quite disgusted with all the people whining that they "lost" something, or were cheated, when in fact we are all still getting exactly what we payed for. The poor sobs that must wait another month or more for the game have lost something, they've all been waiting for the release same as all of us. So Techland makes a generous gesture to compensate their loses, and the babies blow up about being cheated, robbed or having lost something.

I'm one of the minority that not only liked dead island and riptide, I loved both. In this I know I will greatly love dying light, and I haven't even played it yet. Despite that and Techland frankly being now one of my favorite devs, I can't read all the baby bullshit any more.

I will love the game, but I'm sorry Techland, I can't read all these crying posts anymore. For the forum, I'm done.

I should add too that I am amongst those that preordered the deluxe edition.

Edited by Placebo Soul

I kinda feel for the people who paid $130 AUD and now found out nearly all of what they paid for is going to be free to all Retail users and they still must wait a month... while i like that my $90 Day and Night Edition Pre order is getting more stuff, i've gotta wait a whole month to even use it, which honestly is just as poor service to me..

What they should have done is given all EU AU etc pre orders a temp Digital key early and then on the 28th of Feb you need to add you real key to keep playing..

That said i feel ultimate Retail are justified in complaining, if i'd bought ultimate i'd just refund it and get the standard retail etc.. or day & night like me.

I dont get why you guys dont see what is wrong here... would you like if this happens to you? >>>> Hey a nice zombie game... oh I will pre order it because its a great game and I want to start playing at day one,,,... oh here is a deluxe version.. If I get it Ill be playing an exclusive mode and have the season pass for a discount.... and then LATER... almost at the launch day... a lot of people get the season pass for free and everyoneeeee gets your exclusive pre order mode... and you that spent the money for those, stays looking at averyone enjoing what they got for free, or knowing they dont have to pre order to get the exclusive mode, while you spent a lot to have it... I dont like that story.. it makes me wanna cry

so yes I am a whiny... but I have some good reasons to

Edited by NetoJON

I dont get why you guys dont see what is wrong here... would you like if this happens to you? >>>> Hey a nice zombie game... oh I will pre order it because its a great game and I want to start playing at day one,,,... oh here is a deluxe version.. If I get it Ill be playing an exclusive mode and have the season pass for a discount.... and then LATER... almost at the launch day... a lot of people get the season pass for free and everyoneeeee gets your exclusive pre order mode... and you that spent the money for those, stays looking at averyone enjoing what they got for free, or knowing they dont have to pre order to get the exclusive mode, while you spent a lot to have it... I dont like that story.. it makes me wanna cry

Too me personally saying something negative about something but being totally justified by it does not equal whiny to me.. you are just voicing your complaint in the areas designed for it, the OP needs to understand this.

Edited by DanteYoda

Too me personally saying something negative about something but being totally justified by it does not equal whiny to me.. you are just voicing your complaint in the areas designed for it, the OP needs to understand this.

thank you

Odd he states he is tired of the whining so therefore done with the forums. Then you post justifying why you are mad. Granted you are one of the people who can articulate your anger with out resorting to "na ah you're a big booby head"

It's the constant spamming of threads of we have been ripped off no you haven't that have gotten old.

I look forward to posts on the best weapon for the 360 attack or why in all the movies not once have we seen a big pile of Godzilla poo.

I understand when it comes to the Season Pass and Ultimate Edition customers who should be compensated for their extra $$, it's just the negativity and the "Be The Zombie stuff that bothers me.contebt YOU paid for becoming free is one thing, but contebt what was free and exclusive becoming not exclusive is another.

It's all about cause and effect, let me explain...

Cause                                        Effect

Techland release a broken game    -  People whine

Cause                                        Effect

Techland fix the game                     -  People stop whining

I've quite enjoyed the forums for the last couple weeks or so but I honestly can't take it anymore and I'm done.  There are so many whiny people...just complaining all the time.

When the "be the zombie" mode was exclusive, everyone was complaining about content hidden behind the preorder paywall and now that everyone is getting it people are complaining that it's not exclusive anymore...wtf.

I guess what I'm most disappointed about is the fact that we are a community of gamers who appreciate the zombie/fps genre and have degraded into a pitiful bickering mess of infants.

I wish you all the best but these forums are starting to leave a bad taste in my mouth....I was hoping to make some new friends and play this amazing game with you that techland has given us but I think people on these forums are just too obsessed with what they don't have or what other people are receiving for free etc...

Take care guys.....try to appreciate what you have.

Techland....I think you have a great game here....I will be playing January 27th, can't wait.

-Chris Simis

Psn name=Cohcheez

Complaining about complainers! The irony!