Survivor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts
  • LocationDesert of Nevada

#21 Cpt. Kid

Posted 16 February 2016 - 08:31 AM

11:31 PM 2/15/2016

I just woke up and yes I heard them talking.  Richard Hammond did that?  What did he do exactly I kept hearing all of you say that.  Richard Hammond isn't in control of Congress to chupacabra with me about Govt. type chupacabra.  What does Richard think he controls in Congress and what did Queen Elizabeth II say about this with me?  Richard Hammond was chupacabra with my military disability rating to label me crazy or what?  UK is a Constitutional MONARCHY and Im pretty sure Richard Hammond isnt Royalty to be making decisions like this.  Did he convince Harry or Wiliam about anything with me?  Okay....  WHAT DID GRANDMA WINDSOR SAY ABOUT THIS?  She called him a moron too right?  Okay... paper, rock, collars Grandma Windsor Queen Elizabeth II wins against William, Harry and Charles combined.

No I don't have to work because people like Richard Hammond labeled me crazy.  I get about $4,500.00 a month with all of this combined.  You labeled me crazy you can suffer the consequences.  I was actually trying to live life and work until I found out you (American people) are chupacabra retarded and blackmailed me behind my back chupacabra with me.  Theres a reason why a lot of this happened and Prince William and Prince Harry had questions about life.  I answered most of this for them.  I was ready to take PTSD off the record with everything else but still got labeled for physical injuries from Iraq.  I was ready to get a Royal Pension instead.  What does Grandma Windsor Queen Elizabeth II think of me receiving a Royal Pension from UK coming out of the US Treasury?  Like $100,000.00 a month in British pounds but in US currency tax free?  I like that idea.

Yeah I didn't even want the 100% military rating.  I got put at 90% for PTSD when it should of been for physical injuries.  I said the samething that I don't have PTSD and everyone was saying it to me online too I knew in the old unit (1-503rd in 2nd ID).  I didn't put in for it right away because I was actually embarrassed about a lot of this not anymore.  When I found out there was a brain implant in me I had no problem taking my money from the tax payers including the US military.  I found out Im Royalty and Im taking whats mine and this is a start.  People thought I was crazy for sure including those guys in the US military.  Im not and this is reality and yes Im a high ranking Prince in blood to the US Constitution and no one said anything.  I know I don't have PTSD so you don't have to say anything.

Did you know the US Govt. will label people with PTSD to cover up stuff that happened especially the US military?  How many of you remember the Philadelphia Project during the 1940s?  Something happened on a destroyer and the US military was doing an experiment with radar or something I don't know and an explosion happened I don't know you would have to read the book.  Well anyways those guys that took part in this experiment on the destroyer that survived all got labeled with PTSD.  They got brainwashed with PTSD to cover up what was really going on.  This was back in the 1940s.  This is 2016 and Im walking around telling people Im a descendant of jesus christ and a Prince related to the Royal House of Windsor and we control the planet.  What do you think is going on?  Im going to help change christian culture in the USA no matter what.  What did you think brainwashing was like?  Are you watching these combat war vets in my old unit and those who are still in the military on tv?  Yeah that's called BRAINWASHING.  I will label all of them with PTSD no matter what because they are going to have a hard time fitting into society as a celebrity.  I dont fit into society not because I got diagnosed with PTSD its because Im famous and popular on tv as a celebrity and its happening behind my back.  So much for a normal life.

I wanted to meet up with Vincent Archiebuche (Colorado), Eddie Hernandez (San Diego, California), Joey Nace (???) and Wes Fine (Kansas?).  I was going to say whats up to everyone.  I dont talk to you guys anymore but I had no problem talking to you outside of Las Vegas in the desert about whats going on and whats going to happen.  Yeah I dont hangout with you guys anymore but something crazy happened behind our backs when we were hanging out.  I didn't know Im a Prince and we got setup and put on tv without knowing about it.  Im not against you guys at all.  If your pissed at me how I turned out after the US Army I dont care Im not against any of you.  I would of told you to just take the money (military pension) and leave the USA.  I had no problem coming down to South America on the beach (BBQ at Naces house? :lol:) or Canada drinking a beer and saying whats up.  I was going to stay in the USA and try and do this myself with the other Royal families overwatching this.  The USA is like a giant tv stage to me now but when I hangout with you guys in South America or Canada or in Europe or Middle East (Dubai) Im off work and its not the same.  Soon as I step foot into the USA its like being on tv.  Its not the same outside of the USA until I typed this out just now.  I dont know what happened you guys but I knew Joe Hallet my old Platoon Leader and Frederick Babauta Dog Companys CO was trying to chupacabra us all over.  Christian Lewis Charlie Companys CO is in here too doing stuff.  You saw this?  Im not against them but they need to chill out about politics.  They figure chupacabra me over to get their foot in the door will work its not.  Prince William doesn't like the US military and neither does Prince Harry because of this chupacabra that happened to me behind my back.  Only reason why Babauta isn't in prison is because of me.  I have nothing against Babauta but he needs to chill out about politics he got screwed over by all these other officers in the old 503rd unit who are living up north and he stayed in Phoenix Arizona.  Prince William doesn't care for Frederick Babauta one bit I bet.  Babauta and Hallet got in an argument about politics awhile back I dont know what they are pissed off at each other about now.  Ltc. Resty of Ft. Carson Colorado she was my therapist for rehabilitation on my leg after I got wounded in Iraq and her husband is the Garrison Commander.  She came across my comments online talking politics.  Im not against her about politics but Dennis Bergman and Justin Gubler were and all these officers got in a fight about politics behind our backs who cares right?  Im not against Ltc. Resty or her husband about politics.  She screwed me over too. 

Ltc. Restys husband is Garrison Commander of Ft. Carson Colorado.  I didn't know about this till later on when I was stationed there.  They didn't want 2BCT (1-503rd, 1-506th, 1-9 and everyone else) at Ft. Carson because they didn't have the money for it or housing.  I knew this but didn't care.  When I had to see Ltc. Resty she told me to get an x-ray of my leg at the hospital.  You guys were still in Iraq during this time.  When I was getting an x-ray the x-ray tech was attacking me in a way when he found out I was 1-503rd 2nd Infantry Division part of 2BCT.  He was talking about how Ft. Carson doesn't have the money to treat me or the technology and just kind of chewing me out and talking chupacabra on me about politics (spending budget type stuff).  I didn't care I had nothing against any of these people like that.  This was back in 2005 and Ltc. Resty was talking about this awhile back.  Being Garrison Commander is kind of like city council for a town/city its probably no different its just amongst all these high ranking officers.  I dont know what they were talking about but it was politics in Col. Gubler (Justin Gubler) in a fight about politics with these other high ranking officers how 1-503rd should never of came to Ft. Carson Colorado and they should of sent us back to South Korea or something I dont know.  I didn't care I was just proud to be in 503rd Air Assault.  Im not against Ltc. Resty about politics and I just wanted her to know I didn't need the US Army to help me find a job or fit into society.  Those other soldiers were upset about this with her?  I wasn't I have nothing against her.  I forgot what they call it but they have something to help all of those soldiers who ETS fill out resume's like theres a class for this if they wanted to go do that.  I didn't need to goto that class and yes Im infantry.

I don't talk to my adoption aunt Mary Karst anymore but shes talking to Ltc. Resty of Ft. Carson Colorado?  Did Mary make fun of my other adoption aunt aunt Shannon Karst (Brungardt)?  Shannon thought I was a loser is why.  Shes hanging out with Gina Nace?  Yeah Gina my adoption family didn't know about who I hangout with after school type stuff.  That's probably why all of those guys are laughing at this because my adoption family thought I was a loser and it didn't bother me.  Yeah Mary found out about it and started making fun of Shannon because Shannon humiliated herself or something I don't know.  My adoption aunt Mary is a stuck up chupacabra I know.  Was Shannon trying to hangout with all of these older women in Colorado like Angela and Jamie?  Angela and Jamie are making fun of Shannon.  I have nothing against Angela and Jamie.  Angela found out Im Prince of the Samoans.  Shes in love with Dwayne Johnson.  I know Angela and Jamie from the club in Colorado.  Shannon isn't good enough to hangout with Angela and Jamie.  Jamie is a cougar like when I knew her she was 40 probably (I don't want to talk about age so I wont) and its 10 years later now.  I don't do anything anymore or hangout with anyone.  Im a loser and a bum.  Linda was actually trying to stick up for me?  Linda you don't have to.  Linda I was trying to be a nice guy to these people down south.  Do you still talk to Parker?  Parker lost his virginity to you probably and hes upset at me because I was talking about it.  Linda said Im too good to hangout with these people down south.  ;)  We know they were doing something behind my back with Prince William and Prince Harry since they never had normal lives.  I had two different lives Linda.  Up north Im known for hanging out with a lot of you people downtown just living the dream and getting into all kinds of drama but down south people think Im from Mexico and a loser and a homo and I just laugh at this.  I don't like being a celebrity either but it happened when people found out about me from being up north.  Linda was like a 40 year old cougar back I 2006 and its 10 years later now so yeah.  Parker just turned 18 or something or 21 back in 2006 and hes hanging out with Linda all the time so I was talking to Parker about Linda one time about you think you are going to actually marry her and have kids and he didn't care I guess I don't know he doesn't like talking about it.

All of those women at the club probably remember this.  Yes I use to be friends with SSG. Joey Nace, Sgt. Eddie Hernandez, Sgt. Vincent Archiebuche, and Cpt. Wes Fine back in 2006.  They saw us at the clubs or bars downtown all the time.  I have nothing against these women in Colorado.  It was just after work type stuff hanging out.  I didn't know Joey Nace knows my adoption aunt Shannon Karst or it was Gina.  I don't talk to my adoption family anymore I knew something fucked up happened behind my back and Nace probably knows all about it.  Do you think Nace would tell me what happened if we were standing outside of Las Vegas in the desert?  Yeah I don't do anything anymore or hangout with anyone after this happened.  I woke up to reality.

Edited by Cpt. Kid, 16 February 2016 - 10:12 AM.

Cpt. Kid

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

#22 Cpt. Kid

Posted 16 February 2016 - 10:34 AM

1:32 AM 2/16/2016

Im sitting here listening to music Dada Life "kick out the epic chupacabra".

Is that Col. Justin Gubler my old Battalion Commander talking?

He thought it was one of you guys I use to hangout with that did something?  Gubler just caught Cpt. Lewis and Cpt. Babauta trying to blackmail me or throw me in prison.  Im sure its easy to see if this is on national tv.  What wrong?  You do realize attacking me or blackmailing me is like blackmailing and attacking the US Constitution right?

Are you going to take me to court or not?  You aren't in control of me so what are you doing?  Yes we can see all of you who are under oath in uniform.  You are below the US Constitution.

IM READY TO GET THIS OVER WITH.  IM TALKING TO CHRISTIAN LEWIS AND FREDERICK BABAUTA.  ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ME TO COURT OR NOT?

Better me than you right?

Edited by Cpt. Kid, 16 February 2016 - 10:36 AM.

Cpt. Kid

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

#23 Cpt. Kid

Posted 16 February 2016 - 01:24 PM

4:20 AM 2/16/2016

Taking a break from Dying Light waiting for 5AM to come around.  You talking politics now?  All of you still up talking (USA)?

Someone is talking politics about securing the borders.  Yeah Im all for securing the borders too but I encourage migration into the USA.  We don't need to spend that much money on a border like that.  All of these others at the top in the US Govt. (not military unless your an advisor in the Pentagon for the military) are probably the same way about this but we look at managing the USA as a giant business (sweatshop samething).  I look at the USA as a war machine.  We don't really need a border between Mexico and USA.  Are you worried about immigrants taking your job?  You need to blame the people who do the hiring process or employers.  They need to do a better job only letting people who have a citizenship (social security card) or greencard work for them.  Why?  We are taking taxes out of their (your) paycheck.  If you are from outside of the USA working under the table we aren't getting taxes out of those people.  People with greencards probably get taxed too just like those who have citizenships with social security cards.  You need to quit separating the USA from these countries around the world because Im not.  Im all for expanding the USA like taking over Canada and Mexico just joking but yeah you need to quit separating the USA and making it look like a giant prison when its not.  I don't look at the USA as a prison its more of a sweatshop than a prison. 

Theres about 321 million (estimation) people living in the USA not sure what it is now.  How many of those people do you think work?  I don't know what the amount is but from each person who works we need a certain amount of money from every person each year paying taxes.  We take the money out of your paycheck and the IRS needs a certain amount Im not sure what the amount is.  You will only get money back if you pay too much in.  If you don't pay enough at the end of the year don't trip out about it you will be okay.  The IRS will contact you and let you know if its that bad.  I just want you to know if you fall behind on your taxes and owe a lot and then you win the lottery we (US Govt./IRS) will take it out of your lottery ticket.  Yes we see everything.  You have to pay taxes wherever you go.  All these countries around the world have some sort of tax system setup.  The USA is probably more organized than others with taxing.

I can think of a lot of reasons why we need a wall between Canada and Mexico but not a wall to separate society like that with culture too.  I was joking around about this but I was all for combining Mexico and Canada with the US Constitution.  We would of expanded Walmart into Mexico/Canada and other corporations/businesses too.  We already expanded Walmart into China no really China has Walmart there.  If Mexico was part of the USA split into states we wouldn't need a border in Mexico to separate it from South America.  We would just go off the Panama Canal and use the US Coast Guard as the border patrol in the Pacific and Gulf of Mexico.  This will be easier to manage North America with the United States Constitution.  Canada still be a Commonwealth realm or did the Royal House of Windsor just hand it over to the US Constitution?  Europe and South America created their own little councils too.  All these councils on earth came together as a ONE WORLD GOVT. which will happen in the future no matter what but that's way down the road so don't even think about this yet.

Edited by Cpt. Kid, 16 February 2016 - 01:45 PM.

Cpt. Kid

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

#24 Cpt. Kid

Posted 17 February 2016 - 09:15 AM

12:14 AM 2/17/2016

Are they talking about video games now?  Are you guys dropping into my games online?  Im not familiar with Dying Light online as human and still trying to beat it on nightmare so feel free to join it.

Yes I will own all of you who are using controllers in FPS shooter games like Counter Strike Global Offensive on PC I use a keyboard and mouse.  Im not making it up you are going to get destroyed.  Is it a bunch of combat vets out of the US military bragging?  LOL okay...  yeah you guys are going to get owned by all these guys who are civilians non military type in the gaming community.  I can play against both of you and hold my own.

What did you think of Arena Total War?  You guys suck.  I knew there was a bunch of war vets playing.  I took a break from Arena Total War and playing other games.  A bunch of updates came out too I noticed.  I was the most feared barbarian in ATW as Arminius.  That youtube homo named Prince of Macedon was playing against me all the time right?  Is he even good?  Show the replays of me owning him and his team as light cavalry.

They don't like playing against me because I don't cheat and I know Im better.  That's not luck if that keeps happening that's called SKILL something you don't have so you need to find another job I mean play a different game.

Don't even talk about Sniper Elite games or Sniper Elite V2 with marksmanship because none of these guys know what marksmanship is.  None of them can make those shots and I made those shots over and over with different rifles on the realistic settings and on hardest difficulty.

No one wants to brag?  I have nothing to brag about this came natural to own all of you in this.  Does the guy whos doing the hiring for whatever job want me on the team or not?

Im older now and I don't play FPS games like that anymore.  Ever since I switched over to 47inch HDTV its been harder on the eyes to shoot and move around and play that's why I been playing RTS over FPS now these days.  Im too old to be playing a lot of these new FPS games.  I will try some of these milsims like ARMA 3 but its not the same for me in arcade games like Counter Strike and Battlefield series.

We already know Im better than you at Arma 3 flying.  Is there anything you are good at other than sucking my chupacabra?  Yes that was me in the Littlebird and A-10 as CAS playing with all of you and tking each other in the sky.  You were learning from me how to fly in a milsim.  Jealous?  I can do the whole SOARs (160th) with the Littlebird as transport into a hot LZ or CAS.  Yes that was me flying that.

We already know all of you suck you guys aint chupacabra compared to me.  No I don't cheat.  Is there a battle amonst the retards happening again?  USMC war vets pogs versus US Army war vets pogs?  I was in US Army but Im playing for US Govt. (Central Intelligence Agency).

Somehow I still have a social life too and I don't care for my friends.  Just laugh at all this.  Yeah we already know youre a loser f a g g o t compared to me.

Edited by Cpt. Kid, 17 February 2016 - 09:47 AM.

Cpt. Kid

Survivor

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

#25 Cpt. Kid

Posted 17 February 2016 - 10:00 AM

12:59 AM 2/17/2016

Whats up Prince Harry?

The people in the USA are trying to find a vaccine for the PTSD vets?  A lot of those guys are total shitbags trying to make a living.  We weeded them out by IQ (ASVAB) that's why we offered the intelligent ones that scored high more complicated type jobs.  I don't even think PTSD is real to be honest.  Those guys have issues in life is whats wrong with some of these guys like Gary Hurst in my old unit in Charlie Company in the other platoon.  He doesn't have PTSD he needs to talk to a marriage counselor.  I didn't know that was him talking chupacabra on me.  I was laughing at him making fun of him back.  When I found out that was SSG. Hurst he wasn't like that back in the day.  His life changed when he got a divorce then making him a celebrity image as a heroe made it worse because it was probably overwhelming and he didn't want drama in his life on tv (welcome to my world).  Im not a psychiatrist so don't talk to me about this but that's just from what I noticed okay.  I have nothing against Gary Hurst Im sure hes okay he just has exwife issues.

I might of scored low on the ASVAB but you cant grade me if I didn't read the book (some might say I guessed on the ASVAB because it was that easy to get into infantry).  I can fly a jet better than these guys who scored higher than me on the ASVAB.  How do I know?  I will say thanks to the gaming corporations.  Overtime growing up as a kid the gaming corporations did aptitude testing on me and with this brain implant in me they knew where I was at with "TESTING".  Reading a book then being quizzed on it the next day is a memory test.  You cant grade someone and get honest results with those who didn't read the book.  So where am I going with this?  Those who have the "PERSONALITY" for the US military keep them in.  You will have to do a personality test on all those soldiers.  Everyone is different with personality but theres a way to weed out who has which personality and it sounds like these people were already doing it in the military.  If they offered me a slot in 160th SOARs as a pilot and I was still infantry I would actually take it.  I didn't have to retake the ASVAB it was my personality they went off and they knew me well enough (E6) to know that Im smart enough to fly.

Yeah Tom Carpenter and Harold Schyberg and Tom Vitagliano all had the same personality about military with me Im pretty sure Harold Schyberg is the same way.  What do all 3 have in common other than being former Marines?  They came back into the military.  Yes I would of went back into the military too.  Im not sure but is Harold Schyberg a Marine too?

I forgot what website it was but there was some website talking about Bill Gates was in on something like this with videogames doing stuff like this in the Govt. and Oprah Winfrey was going to get her own network and was doing something behind closed doors too (it was weird watching Lindsay Lohan on Letterman talking on the phone to Oprah for some reason) and someone else but I forgot who.  They were talking about how theres a movie made by Tom Hanks made for one person on this planet and he needs to watch this movie to figure out whats really going on.  I came across your website and yes I read that chupacabra it was back in like 2008 or 2007.  Its 2016 now and look what I found out about myself!!!

I never met him but I emailed Creative Assembly to put Jack Welch the former CEO of General Electric into one of these games part of the tutorial or AI (like Halo Spartan Assault story with AI infinity) to teach you in the game as you progress through the game.  Jack Welch is a businessman not only is he skilled in business but he works for the Govt. or use to and teaches Leadership to Central Intelligence Agency.  Jack Welch was teaching me in a RTS game about management and Leadership in synonyms/metaphors and no one knew.  I will say whats up to Jack Welch.  I never met the guy but reading his biography online sounds like he was going through exwife issues too.  I look at Jack Welch as the old guy (Q?) in the James Bond movie Golden Eye who was teaching him about technology at MI6 with the explosive pen.

Edited by Cpt. Kid, 17 February 2016 - 10:37 AM.