Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Mark

By My Count On January, 17Th They're Are 1511 Members! :d

25 posts in this topic

7:44 AM 2/9/2016

I didn't see this the first time was this already in here?

Whats up?  ;)

Are we allowed to talk about politics in OFF TOPIC?

Do you think the other Royals around the world play online?

IF YOU YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING JUST ASK.

I was born with a 6th finger on my left hand that was cut off at birth.  Yes Im polydactyly (postaxial).  I had a birthmark on my right butt cheek as a kid and its not there anymore.  Im double jointed in both arms.  I don't know how many chromosomes I have in a human egg cell (46 is the norm and no Im not autistic or bipolar).  I couldn't pronounce my words growing up as a kid in the USA.  I  had a hard time saying the word breakfast.  :(

I didn't know I was related to Victoria Beckham till later on when I got older.  Aunt Vicky Love (Valentine?) over here doesn't care for me trust me.  I have nothing against her and I never met her but I know she was talking about me.  Yeah shes a blood relative to me.  She probably has a tattoo on her of the Holy Grail with a serpent or snake wrapped around it meaning guardian of the Royal bloodline.  You think we should put Victoria Beckham in Dying Light?  She got gang banged by a horde of zombies?  I been traced to King James VI and I and its a big deal in UK because of the laws to succession to throne who will inherit property and money or CORPORATIONS.  Its no different from a written will after someone dies who gets what in inheritance.  I never knew about this till I got older.

Im not christian and Im not religious.  I don't believe in religion Im a non believer.  I didn't vote in the USA (politics in US) but if I had to choose Im INDEPENDENT.  I took the best of republicans and democrats.  I don't care for politics and I don't care for whos in office because I trust the Govt. to fix this country when it gets that bad.  Im not against anyone about politics even if you live in a Monarchy system with a Royal family at the top managing the country.  I would rather live in a Monarchy (Commonwealth or British Empire, Constitutional Monarchy = United Kingdom) too than a Republic ( Constitutional Republic = United States of America) especially if Im the one as King/Emperor of the empire.

Im former military and retired now from the military at young age (wounded in action January 17th 2005 in Ar Ramadi Iraq and survived.  a giant explosion like a car bomb or IED w/155 rounds blew up less than 10 feet away from me almost killed me and I lived).  Im into the military the whole personality thing.  It came natural to talk about and be motivated to be into military stuff like naming off military tanks, jets, helicopters, firearms and so on.  It came natural to know military history.  Im also into technology and management.  I look at PC games part of technology too and a hobby.  I hate being a celebrity.  Im not a psychiatrist Im not a therapist in marriage counseling just felt like putting that out there too.  I was born in West Samoa and raised in the United States of America.  Im proud Samoan when I found out about all of you in the Pacific about a history they don't talk about and exaggerate with conspiracies.  New Zealand recruits (or I should say bribe) Samoans to play for them.  I don't watch Rugby but I noticed the players and Samoans are some of the best sports players and fighters on the planet.  Sonny Bill Williams is one of them.  I think they call them Fire Warriors I don't know?

And to answer all those questions by women YES IM STILL SINGLE.  I would of been married already then got a divorce holding onto the kids if none of this happened to me.  I don't talk to my adoption family anymore and its not the same after going through this. 

Im talking to Prince William and Princess Catherine Middleton if they are reading this.  I was going to lose friends, family, and country.  I was going to be okay.  I pick the money ($100,000.00 a month for rest of my life as a Royal Inheritance) and the crown (recognizing me as a Prince with power and authority in Govt) over friends, family and country now if I had the choice.  I sided with you William and Catherine.  I trust Princess Catherine more than her sister Pippa Middleton.  I don't know whats going on with you and Harry Im being separated from society in the USA and you can probably see it.  Whats up cuzn?

IF YOU WANT TO KNOW SOMETHING JUST ASK.  Right now I have my own issues in the USA and I don't talk to anyone anymore or hangout.  Yes I can hear them talking.

I use to have a normal life.  So much for a normal life I know.

HRH Prince Nicholas Samoan Prince of England

Edited by Dark Prince

8:47 AM 2/9/2016

To Prince William

You never had a normal life is what it sounds like.  Youre on the TRUMAN SHOW and LAST EMPEROR movie/book at the sametime.  London is like its own country kind of like the Forbidden City in China with the Last Emperor?  Everyone in London acts weird around you but when you leave London and go downtown people chupacabra with you in Scotland or Wales and Ireland?  Yeah its because youre a celebrity you never had a normal life.  That's what its like being famous and popular.  No this isn't awkward at all talking to you about stuff like this.  Theres a lot of people in society that understand its just we didn't know the Govt. went that far to keep that covered up from society.

I use to be able to go downtown and get something to eat without spit or pubic hair or hairy dog chupacabra in my food or get screwed with downtown about stuff like this.  I use to be able to go downtown and talk to random people without everyone knowing who I am.  Its not like that anymore Will.  I would never go out to eat if everyone know who I was even if I was on throne as King.  The reason why I don't fit in with society isn't PTSD its because Im on tv and didn't know it.  Im a celebrity and I would never want to be one.  I was lost in my own drama at the bottom with friends and family and people I knew.  We got into all kinds of chupacabra at the bottom living the dream and I was having the time of my life.

Who would I be hanging out with if I was Royalty and a Prince to the world (foreign Govts) and had like billion dollars in my bank account living in a castle?  I was hanging out with the other Royal families around the world and CEOs of all of these corporations around the world and celebrities like movie stars and music artists and professional sports players and certain politician families and people in Govt.  These people at the bottom live the dream.  Theres like only a few people I would hangout with at the bottom because I know they aren't like everyone else in society.

Edited by Dark Prince

7:29 PM 2/9/2016

Whats up?  Can you hear me driving around in that truck?  I kind of figured they might of put something in it or its ONSTAR feature to Chevy I wasn't for sure that's why I didn't get rid of it.  I gave the Govt. permission to do that actually since all these people around me are freaking out about politics and religion and how the Govt. is spying on society.  Im not a politician type okay?

Im a businessman not a politician.  - HRH Prince Nicholas Samoan Prince of England

You wont see me on tv trying to set the example or be a heroe or trying to help people like the Red Cross or Catholic Church.  I will help people but I did it my way.  All of us have different personalities and scored higher in certain things than others did.  I never met you and William before in person but you knew who I was the entire time?  Yeah this is weird for me a little bit not really when I found out Im related to you through blood and Im higher on the family bloodline (family tree).  Is this why Im kicked out of the throne room in London?  I was ready to get disowned by HRM Queen Elizabeth II aka Grandma Windsor (Grandma England).  You two have the public image to where the American people would vote for you as President of the United States of America.  You should take this as a compliment.  To me being President of the USA is no different from being Prime Minister of a Commonwealth realm (Canada, Australia, New Zealand).

You wanted to talk about other stuff just say it.  I have no problem talking about why Im like this in life.  Im not against Grandma Windsor one bit.  She recognizes me as a relative on the other side of the family?  Okay....  she will probably end up attacking me for being picky about stuff with society like marriage.  This is different with you Royals at the top I don't know how you do things but yeah Im picky about who I marry and hangout with as "friend" (woman).  You met Amy (Agent 13 aka Sharon Carter) from Smallville Kansas right?  Shes cute and attractive?  Beth was on tv?  The reason why it would never workout with me and Amy is because me and Amy have two different personalities in something.  Yeah I might be friends with the same crowd but when it comes to relationship our personalities didn't work out.  It turned into a one night stand of chupacabra and spending my money while she gets me a beer out of the fridge type thing.  That's not a marriage and that's why these relationships usually don't work out.  I didn't want to put up with her chupacabra either.  Not all women are like that.  Amy is stuckup and expensive.  You probably know these types in London (or all females like that to you?).  I was joking around but I posted the 4 types of personalities of women in marriage/relationships on facebook before I deleted it and defined each personality.  Trust me it would not workout with me and Amy in marriage.  I would say maybe two years then I threw in the towel.  Amy is cute and attractive but its just being husband and wife didn't workout with the two of us.  I don't have to marry her to find out she was chewing me out the entire time for hanging out with thugs and criminals and talking about how Im too good to hangout with these pieces of chupacabra types in society.  One minute shes my wife next minute shes my coach.  She might as well lay my clothes out for me too with Pixar Toy Story underwear.  Beth is the same way as Amy the two were friends in school and turns out they hate each other now and Amy is too good to hangout with Beth now.  I want nothing to do with the two and Im going through my own issues right now.  I would of married or hooked up with a woman outside of the USA in a third world country that's never seen a tv before or knows how to turn one on.  Yeah Amy probably fits into the Royal Wives Club or whatever you want to call it at the top.  Queen Rania of Jordan, Princess Mary of Denmark, and Duchess of Cambridge Princess Catherine Middleton.  Other than being raised in society what do all three have in common?  Yeah Amy fits in with these women too.  That's marriage life for you and all these guys at the bottom go through that too that's why Im like this.  Not all women are like this like I said before.  I would rather have Amy be herself  than be someone shes not lying to me.  I wanted her to be herself not a stepford wife.  I have nothing against Amy and if shes reading this she shouldn't be offended if anything Amy probably took this as a compliment making fun of these other women in society.  Yeah Amy is like that.  She wanted a different color Ferrari for each day of the week.  Some days she feel blue other days she feels red hot.  Shes picky about who she hangs out with and wears expensive clothing.  What am I saying she lays my clothes out for me every morning!!!

I wont talk politics but just talk about myself and few things here there okay?  You never had a normal life is why youre like that and everyone in society is complaining to you about wanting a better life?  Managing the empire is easier than what you think.  I cant say this because I was never on throne as King but Im going off a quote that was in a game.  Thanks Creative Assembly.

Imagination rules the world - Napoleon Bonaparte

You got separated from society and I was trying to tell your brother Prince William that too.  You never had a normal life and people were different around you plus the drama with the celebrities and your mom and dad and family issues?  Feel like youre on the TRUMAN SHOW downtown?  I do and I hate it that's why I don't talk to these people in society like I use to.  I already feel like Im surrounded by zombies or living in chupacabra Germany.  Youre Royalty and at the top.  You have advisors kind of like Prime Ministers from Canada and New Zealand and Australia who report to your family at the top right?  Yeah that's pretty easy.  Now these days with all these countries (Royal families at the top) coming together wars were started with drama amongst all of us Royals but that's how its been the entire time on this planet and that's what started most these wars in the history book.

A normal life is working from 9 - 5 Monday through Friday trying to make a living to survive wishing you were rich and royalty and famous and at the top of the system.  That's the norm on this planet.  Working is part of life just like dying.  That's the cold hearted truth.

Easy day is tomorrow.  :D

Edited by Dark Prince

8:36 PM 2/9/2016

Im ready whenever you are ready to do this.  Talking about what I just heard 8:36 PM my time.

Her Royal Majesty Queen Elizabeth II has the powers to make me a Prince.  Im going off of what Grandma Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II) said.  Yes I look at myself as a Prince and relative to the Royal House of Windsor and other Royal families that are part of this bloodline.  I look at Queen Elizabeth II as a grandmother on the other side of the family.  Prince William and Prince Harry are cousins and so is Princess Eugenie and Princess Beatrice.

Im going to link this drama with me in the USA with politics and religion with the rest of the world not just Europe.  This will be a rude awakening to the American people.  You make it sound like this is a bad thing when the United States of America is watching the European Union transform itself into the United States of Europe which is going to happen.  European Union is a country actually that consist of 28 states (like Germany, Spain, Italy, and France) with its own Constitution and flag.  European Union is still in the process of working on a currency called the Euros.  Europe is a continent west of Asia that consist of 50 countries.

I don't know who or what the illuminati is but Im talking about the Royal House of Windsor.  Royal House of Windsor is REAL and head (King or Queen) of the Govt. in the Commonwealth.  Yes I knew a bunch of americans were on tv lying about me.  They took credit for what I did right?  I didn't care as long as Prince William and these others in the US Govt. knew what was going on with me and what I did.  I just wanted a Royal Pension plus the crown recognizing me as a Prince with power and authority in Govt.  If they can do that job in politics taking credit for what I did I will let them have it and use them in office.  I didn't care for any of this chupacabra with politics after this happened to me.  I don't know who that was that was crying but I heard her crying.  She knew?  Princess Catherine knew I got screwed over by these people in society and military?  I don't know who that was but this is how I turned out later on Catherine.  Im doing okay.  I figure I will get my moneys worth out of the people too in ways they didn't see happen.  As long as you saw what happened and what they did Catherine that's all I care about.  And yes I look at Princess Catherine Middleton as an inlaw and I never met her before.  I don't know how long you been watching this happen Catherine but Im making the best of this.  I still don't know what happened and I trust you more than the American people.  You would tell me what happened behind my back?

I don't know what happened but I didn't care if these people were using what I was talking about for politics even if it was Donald Trump.  If he wins he should already know what needs to be done I don't have to say anything Im going to do my own thing.  Yes I knew these people in the military and my friends were lying trying to play politics right?  They took credit for what I did to get where they are?  If they can prove they can do it I had no problem giving them the job as being a puppet.  I was all for using Howard Stern to punk them on tv.  (THATS HOW YOU DO IT Howard will take the fall and they never knew it was us)  Where was Jon Stewart with Colbert and David Letterman and Conan Obrien and the others?  Yes that was my idea.  Whos Jimmy Fallon?  People actually get their news from Howard Stern just laugh at them.

Your entire life is a test. - HRH Prince Nicholas Samoan Prince of England

I was ready to get punk'd by the other Royals.....  AGAIN

Edited by Dark Prince

11:19 PM 2/9/2016

Can you see this or hear this?  I hear them talking.  I just got back from the grocery store.  Are they talking on some 1-800 number on national tv?  I have no clue who that guy is I have nothing against him if I see him downtown again.  He knows all those guys in my old unit who were US Army Rangers and they are talking politics.  Yes US Army Rangers are Special Operations Light Infantry.  I was regular army (not Special Forces) Light Infantry.  I was being forced to goto Ranger School after Iraq but I got wounded in Ar Ramadi Iraq (good thing too Id rather be a Navy SEAL).  Yes I went through different training as regular army infantry being prepared to goto RIP (like hell week for Navy SEALs) and Ranger School.

William I didn't do anything to earn the medal of honor.  You heard me talking about that already right?  Those guys are upset not just about politics but the whole awarding soldiers with medal of honor too.  Im not against any of these guys who are in Special Operations (75th Ranger regiment, Marine Force Recon, Navy SEALs, Army Special Force Groups, MARSOC, Delta Force and rest of the Spec Ops) or former Special Operations.  Yeah I look up to these guys that aren't messed up as Special Operations and actually trying to live a normal life in society and went that extra mile (I was sick and tired for the one for the airborne Ranger in the sky I stopped at the 4 mile mark).  Im trying to describe this for them and they know what Im talking about.  All of them have questions about how would I know about any of this?  My squadleader was former Force Recon Marine who switched over to the US Army and joined the US Army Rangers.  Yes its SSG. Thomas Vitagliano.  I survived the explosion but SSG. V. didn't.  I didn't do anything to earn the medal of honor William so I don't know why you would want to award me something I didn't earn.

What I did some might say I have no honor.  If you wanted to award me something for excellence in performance it was suppose to be kept confidential but I can pull this off while its on national tv and no one knew what was really going on.  Shame on those who think bad of it?  ;) (hint: honi soit qui mal y pense)

Central Intelligence Agency has their own awards for this that are kept confidential and not talked about.  Yes we (CIA) have an award equivalent to the medal of honor that's not talked about.  Id rather get a movie Oscar award than the medal of honor.  Im glad everyone liked those movies. 

What is a heroe to me?  You want me to talk about who I think are heroes?  Its all those guys on the Central Intelligence Agency memorial wall.  If you read their stories some of them go into enough detail that when they got caught and killed they were looked at as a terrorist to the country they were in and were disowned by the United States Constitution.  They were terrorists to everyone around the world.  A lot of those guys that got CIA Intelligence stars were good enough to get the medal of honor but were given something else to be kept covered up.  Id rather have a quote than my name on the wall.  Doesn't matter now does it?  Use a riddle like Kryptos.  Everyone in the USA wants to know where are all the badass soldiers at and are upset at the medal of honor stories?  Everyone around the world that had issues towards the USA back in the day hates me but those soldiers you are looking for are probably on the CIA memorial wall.  And to everyone reading this no I don't work for GRE.

I don't know who that is but they want me to talk about everyone I knew in the military?  They are already talking chupacabra on me.  I will just talk about the guys that are squared away how about that?

I don't talk to Hug anymore.  He was in 5th Group Special Forces (able to speak Middle East languages) and he was doing something behind my back attacking me.  He went through some chupacabra in the US Army and I don't know what happened.  I think he moved up to Canada or got brought into the UK's famous SAS (Special Air Service).  I don't know whats up with Hug but I know hes watching this.

Hallet was my old platoon leader Ranger tabbed too I don't know if he went to the 75th or not.  I think hes a CO at Ft. Benning training soldiers I don't know.  Yes I knew he was in here talking chupacabra behind my back attacking me.  Im not against him at all about military work related stuff at all.  That's part of training soldiers in the US Army infantry I was trying to explain this.  With COMBAT MOS types like infantry we are different in training.  Its the warrior ethos like the Samurai Code not that chupacabra they teach in basic training.  We have more strict in infantry than these other MOS in the military.

Tsunyushi or Tat was in 5th Group Special Forces (able to speak Middle East languages) too with Hug.  I have nothing against Cpt. Tsunyushi back in the day and still not against him.  Last time I heard people talking about him he was chewing out Hug about something with me.

King was in 10th Group Special Forces (able to speak European languages) I don't know if hes still in there or not I don't talk to him at all.  I look up to King for going that extra mile even though hes probably the same way as me and doesn't want to hear it and thinks that chupacabra is overrated.

Wes Fine is out of the military now but he was Ranger tabbed.  He was wounded in action too and if you met him in person you already knew what happened.  Wes is Tongan Im Samoan.  I didn't know it was like that outside of the USA.  He knows more about the Samoans than I do.  I was living the dream this entire time.

Babauta is Ranger tabbed and was Dog Companys CO in my old unit.

Wootan is a scout sniper as regular army infantry but hes a US Army Ranger too.  I don't know if he did time in the 75th but Im pretty sure hes Ranger tabbed too.  The reason why me and Wootan don't get along is because of religion.  He found out that I have the vaccine (Im a descendant of Prince Caesarion) for this virus in the USA and he blames it on GRE too probably I don't know.  I look at Wootan as infected no matter what.

Carpenter was my old 1SG.  He got wounded after I did.  He was Ranger tabbed 3/75.  He lost both of his legs in the explosion.  Hes also a former marine and switched over to the US Army and joined the US Army Rangers.

Thomas Vitgaliano was my squadleader from New Haven, CT.  He was a former marine who got kicked out of the USMC Marine Force Recon (2nd Recon) and switched over to the US Army and joined the US Army Rangers 2/75.  I knew SSG. Vitagliano well enough hes not a piece of chupacabra.  They don't like training with SSG. V. either.

Lewis was Charlie Companys CO.  I think hes still attacking me behind my back in Las Vegas NV Im not sure where hes at.

Gubler was the battalion commander.  Im pretty sure Gubler is Ranger tabbed plus former Delta Force?  I don't know someone was spreading a rumor about him being former Delta Force.

Bergman was the battalion SGM.  Bergman is Ranger tabbed too and picks the US Army Rangers over regular army light infantry I don't blame him.

Rogers was a former marine who switched over to the US Army Rangers too.  2/75

Schyberg Im not sure actually.  I didn't know him enough about this but is he a former marine too?  Schyberg was in one of the other platoons in Charlie company I was in 1st platoon.  Schyberg is Ranger tabbed.  3/75

Cale or Kale?  I don't know how he spells his name.  I have nothing against Cale hes Ranger tabbed.  Not sure which battalion but he was in the 75th.  He use to goto Smallville KS all the time.  I don't talk to him anymore since this happened.  If anything hes attacking me too behind my back.

Do they ever say who H.U.N.K. really is?  I figured maybe it was Nicolai or something its not.  HUNKs team got owned in the sewers and he was the only one left and accomplished his mission.

Anyways I had no problem talking about this if you wanted to know what they were like back in the day.  You probably know enough from being a high ranking officer as a Royal in the British Armed Forces.  That's the way it is amongst the combat MOS types and you knew this too?  Yeah those guys who are pogs or desk job types are bragging.  I don't want to listen to this chupacabra either Id rather play videogames or sleep or something.

I didn't talk about everyone because I can hear them talking chupacabra.  Is Sorensen and Linsky in Canada too?  Bishop with them?  KP went through the samething and moved up to Canada and hes under oath to Queen Elizabeth II now?  I will say whats up to all of you in Canada.  I look at this as a psych evaluation and a test with all of these guys who I use to know in the US Armed Forces.  They need to just be themselves but they keep attacking each other I know.

Im glad I found out Im related to you and the other Royals better late than never.  Just be yourself towards me Im not against you at all okay?  Im talking to Prince William and Prince Harry.  Yeah I can hear them talking about you right now and its 1:09 AM now.  You don't fit in the UK with this drama going on?  You feel more comfortable in USA?  Im the same way about that.  I look at the USA as work and Canada or Europe as home.  Every time I come to the USA its to go on tv and sell something on the news or get people going in a certain direction.  I don't care for any of that chupacabra in the military either but those guys feel like they can make their issues more important by chupacabra me over right?  That's why I have no problem going in there and firing them if they are Govt. jobs or military.  Im sick and tired of their chupacabra too.  That's how this works.  Im being a nice guy about all of this and they keep blackmailing me and its on tv.  Those guys are the dumbest motherfuckers in the world William.  They don't know what they are talking about and they are holding back the USA to evolve into something better.  Im not on throne and Im not king and this is a Republic not a Monarchy.  Yeah I knew they were like that.  Why am I like this and calm?  I can use them believe it or not.  If they have an issue with this I have no problem throwing them into the mental institute.  I was being a nice guy about this the entire time.  If they don't chill out next stop is Ft. Leavenworth Kansas (giant prison).

Im not going to let people blackmailing/frame me hold me back from trying to live life.  Im a Prince related to the Royal House of Windsor.

Right now I hear Babauta talking about I cant stickup for the US Constitution against the American people in society?  He said it doesn't make any sense?  It makes perfect sense.  Those people in society got chupacabra on and lied to but you shouldn't look at it like that.  Im not in uniform and Im not against the US Constitution I sided with the Govt. (internationally too)  When you attack the US Constitution that is considered domestic terrorism not to just me but to everyone under oath in uniform too.  You know the part in the military oath where it says defend the US Constitution against foreign and DOMESTIC enemies of the US Constitution?  This drama with civil unrest in the USA is considered domestic.  When I said people in society got lied to I mean the people in society don't know the difference between right and wrong.  For example religion.  You cant force christianity or any type of religion/beliefs on others in the USA.  You cant force them to goto your church.  Says who?  Says the US Constitution (1st Amendment).  I will already beat you in court with this so Im all for you trying.  Its legal to be a Satanist in the USA part of the church of Satan.  Its legal to be a scientologist in the USA part of the church of scientology.  Both religions are recognized by the US Constitution as religious organizations.  The US Constitution didn't side with one religion over another the US Constitution kept it balanced with laws.  Im not against you for voicing your opinion.  I said voicing your opinion not attacking the US Constitution. 

No the USA isn't a prison.  The USA is a giant sweatshop and you don't even realize it.  Youre a warmachine to me and you cant see it unless someone likes me draws you the picture or shows you an animation how the system works.  Did you know Walmart is #1 corporation by revenue on the planet?  Did you know USA is beating all these other corporations around the world in market capitalization?

Prince William and Prince Harry wanted to know how do I plan on going global with this?  I sold it on tv.  What do I mean?  I convinced enough people in society overtime while getting screwed over by all of these people too and it was on national tv while they hear me talking pretty easy.  We did a bunch of things at once and I stayed on course the entire time.  We talked about marriage counseling, politics, religion, technology, videogames and so on.  Easy day is tomorrow.  This country is setup as a Constitutional Republic as a democracy where we give the people choices and sell it on tv calling it FREEDOM.  I did the samething and told them about the change that is ahead and they are going through it right now.  That's why a lot of these people probably think the USA is falling apart when its not.  Youre going through a change and the newer generation is the workforce for the USA.  Generation X is being replaced by Generation Y not just in work but in politics too.  People are voicing their opinion in the USA right?  I sided with the US Constitution but I helped the US people go in a certain direction.  That was going on.  Like Somehow the tree hugger types who drink their own piss sided with me and defended the US Constitution all the sudden even though this didn't look right because they were usually the ones attacking the US Constitution.  What I did was within the laws of the US Constitution and fair game even though I got screwed over the entire time.

I don't know what the New World Order is but you mean how all the Royals around the world are hanging out behind closed doors doing business with one another?  Yeah that's real.  Im in here talking to Prince William and Prince Harry and we are going through our own drama not talking about business.  To talk about the New World Order a little bit how do I plan on starting this (it was already happening after WW2 ended)?  Like I said before going global and selling this on tv.  Im a Prince related to the Royal House of Windsor and Im a descendant of jesus christ.  The US Constitution recognizes me as a Prince related to the Royal family in England and Im ready to hear what they said about being a descendant of jesus christ.  The American people have questions right?  If you pay attention why is Canada and Mexico not like the USA in christianity and laughing at the USA with religion?  Europe and Pacific, and Africa and Asia are doing the same.  Notice anything?  All of these countries around the world came together except the USA.

Are you ready to wake up to the new current events and political drama that's happening around the world?  Its not really a big deal its kind of like Y2K how no one cared after it happened.  That's how I look at it.  Theres a reason why you were setup like this in the USA.  The USA isn't the same as these other countries in religion you know that right?  The USA is lost in its own world.  It was like that here the entire time and no one knew unless you were born and raised outside of the USA.

Its 2:05 AM and my ears started ringing for some reason after I posted that.  You okay?

Edited by Cpt. Kid

4:12 AM 2/10/2016

I have the link for the document you want to see but the forums PICTURE/IMAGE link is taking forever.  Id upload it from the computer if I could.  I will post the link in my profile.

Click on my profile and look under the "intrests" section.  The link that says "DOCUMENT".  Copy and paste it into the address bar.

Is that what you were looking for?

Edited by Cpt. Kid

1:17 AM 2/11/2016

Whats up Prince Wiliam?

Yeah I can hear them talking.  Do they know about this forums yet with what I posted?  I hear Victoria Beckham talking and people from my hometown too talking trying to keep me in the dark and you too.  We are at the top of the system so whats up?  Yeah Victoria doesn't care for me one bit like that.  If I knew her in person I didn't look at her really as an aunt but more work related than family.  If I saw her on a basis at the tv studio or something okay maybe friends/family type thing but its not.

They want to keep me in the dark in my hometown in Hays, Kansas so they can take control of me?  Yeah I invited the US Govt. to come in here and investigate into that.  We see everything ;).  Im not worried about it but whats this deal with these war veterans trying to chupacabra with my military pension?  This is so embarrassing Im posting this online for the world to read.  Im all for firing these people in the military or Govt. related jobs.  I never forced anything on anyone these people in society forced their chupacabra and issues on me.  That's not going to fly anymore.  Did Grandma Windsor (Queen Elizabeth II) give me the power to do this already?  Yeah people downtown out in public don't know and I wasn't going to say anything either.  Im a nice guy about this stuff.

Did you hear me yelling upset?  Yeah I want to fire a bunch of people in the VA (Veterans Affairs).  The VA is part of the Govt. with President of the USA at the top overwatching all of this.  The Department of VA will acknowledge this too.  Easy day is tomorrow.  I was all for those Federal Agents to transfer me money through direct deposit into my bank account a month ($100,000.00) without society knowing about this but they wanted to know where all the money is coming from.  I wouldn't talk about it either.  Yeah people in society are scared and trying to spy on me just laugh at them.

Alls I care about is money and the crown.  I don't care for any of those people in Smallville KS anymore like that.  People change and this is how I turned out when I got older. 

You doing okay on your end in Europe (UK) with politics and celebrity on tv?  They are doing the samething to you too?  I don't mean to make this sound careless the way I don't give a chupacabra anymore but I would put it on the Prime Minister even though you are the Royal family member on throne.  Prime Minister is doing the same as the President of the United States of America right?  While the Prime Minister is on tv being the image I would be spending time with family (wife and kids) and doing what I want in the corporate sector in the office or even hangout with certain people at the bottom in society.  My 5th Grade teacher wants her class to write letters to me and she mailed them all to me and I had the Prime Minster reply and read them I didn't have time you know with me being Royalty and a father and a husband and a CEO of corporations and a descendant of jesus christ.

Did they do a court case behind my back with me "claiming" to be a Prince and the US Constitution confirmed it and recognizes me as a Prince related to the Royal House of Windsor?  If that happened what powers and authority do I have in the US Constitution?  This isn't just within the US its all these other countries with Royal families at the top on throne Im related to through blood.  If you wanted to know why a lot of those soldiers got kicked out of the US military its because of politics or something personal they had against me.  Im not against them at all but when they kept going that direction with this I was all for handing out UCMJs like candy.  You were watching this the entire time right?  Im doing it to the VA too.  VA is chupacabra with me when Im at the top of the Govt. and Im all for firing all of them till they fix my claim and transfer my money to my account.  Joe Manos needs to transfer all my money to me.  He probably has around $30,000.00 now.  Those guys in the Govt. caught all of these people so I don't know what the hell is going on and why its taking so long to do this.  Im pretty sure the VA can hear me talking while driving and its on tv.  If they can hear me talking on tv we don't need to schedule an appointment if Im on tv and the US Constitution can hear me talking too.  The appointment was with me on tv.  That's how easy this was to do this.

Its 1:49 AM now whats wrong?  That's how they raised you plus all that drama with your mom and dad and family.  This is how I turned out at the bottom.  No I don't look at you as a loser or what did they say?  You were friends with all the celebrities right like David Beckham?  Then David turned around is upset at you about personal drama?  That's between you and David.  David didn't kurczak with me if I was on throne because I didn't take chupacabra from David Beckham either.  Yeah hes in here talking chupacabra on me too.  I have nothing against him its just.....   I don't know what his issue is I think its something to do with you and he wants you to set the example or something I don't know.

Yeah people say that to others especially their kids its kind of like reverse psychology.  William Im a piece of chupacabra and I don't give a kurczak what David Beckham or his stuckup chupacabra wife has to say okay?  I have nothing against Aunt Victoria Beckham I love her like an aunt I never had before but wow.  Yeah they say that so you turn out a certain way look at it as MK ULTRA on a individual not on a mass scale.  The mass scale part is where they labeled you as a loser to keep people away.  Yeah this is your "human development program" in the UK that's branched out to these other countries too through the Govt. with celebrities helping out and in this too.

The people in the USA are scared because they don't know what its like to live in a Monarchy form of Govt. unless they migrated to the USA from a country governed by a Royal family.  They don't think I have power to fire people in the Govt.  What do you say we test this and find out starting with the Veterans Affairs in the USA and work our way to the US Armed Forces?  Im not like this towards the people in society unless they are in a Govt. related job.  I never forced anything on society.  The reason why Im like this towards all these guys in military and Govt. is because they are under oath and under contract to the US Constitution.  Paper, Rock, Collars I win.  Those guys in the military are chupacabra me over behind my back I know but do those guys in the Govt. know what started this?  I called it out plenty of times and we know the source that started this?  Did they draw a spider web on tv and the guy that did it is Govt. related or law enforcement?  .... REALLY?  Well I don't have to say anything I guess they should already be out there walking around then I don't have to say anything.

The only thing that will save these people is an act of....  Prince William or another Royal family member.  What are you waiting for?

Those guys in the military are trying to take the fall for this when Im not against them at all about military related chupacabra back in the day or politics.  They want to try and change the conversation all the time.  These guys are wasting time and money to the US Constitution is how I look at them.  You are either part of the solution or part of the problem.  Who said that?  Guess how I look at all these guys in the military?  Yeah... waste of time and money.  Those people in society are the ones to blame for all of that.  They blackmailed me, extortion, invasion of privacy, forgery and fraud and I didn't know.  It was the christians in Hays KS and you were watching this the entire time so I don't have to say anything.  Those guys in the Govt.  knew too and so does the US military.  If the military gets in the way Im going to throw US soldiers left and right kicking their asses out of the armed forces with UCMJs.  That is considered domestic terrorism/violence to me and they attacked a Royal family member (ME) behind my back.  Those JAG lawyers and Federal Lawyers have the list of charges.  What are they waiting for they already know what I said and attacked those people with??????????

Clear decision made just like that William.  Pretty easy right?  Its considered BAD PRACTICES IN RELIGION.  Whether they are catholic or lutheran their church doesn't practice religion like that but they broke their countries laws by doing that.  That's considered blackmail, extortion, invasion of privacy and foregery/fraud and those Federal Lawyers know it too.  They have their own list to go off of but I named off the obvious ones.  I JUST WANT THEIR MONEY PLUS TAX MONEY not the churchs money.  Im not attacking the Catholic Church or Lutheran Church or Mormon Church Im attacking the followers for breaking the law and attacking me as a Royal family member.

King Me....  are we still playing checkers or is this chess now?

Is that Richard Hammond crying like a little chupacabra yelling at me?  I was suppose to stick up for these people who are religious when Im a non believer in religion and want nothing to do with a church?  Richard I drive a Chevrolet not a Rolls Royce.  I will stickup for Rolls Royce but when it comes to religion no.  I will stick up for them so they can be religious but I want nothing to do with religion.  Instead I will use religion to suck money out of society and have them do my work of feeding the starving people or something.  Yeah that's how you do this.  If the USA was a Monarchy with me on throne as King or Emperor I will stick up for them to be religious but I never forced religion on anyone or made a law saying you have to be religious to live in the USA.  Instead I manipulated them to go in a certain direction and let them be atheists if they want.  If they are going to live in my country they are going to do two things: 1) OBEY THE LAW and 2) PAY TAXES.  Its that easy to live in my country.

Which lawyer wants to do this?  Flip a coin?  I will split the money 50/50 if we get over $200,000.00 (or whatever it is I already know I will win).  That's more than your fair share too.  I just want their money.  The only thing that's preventing this is the other Royal families like Prince William and Queen Elizabeth II.  I don't care for any of this I just wanted the money and the crown they already know.  Why would you feel bad for them?  Their a cult.  They will do another fund raiser for some court battle they lost and the word spread around the USA we didn't need me to fly to New York and go on tv for Good Morning America to wake them up it was on CNN or C-SPAN haha.  That's how I would go out with a bang.  Its that easy to raise money in a religion or church in the USA.  I already look at this country as a pot full of money.

What does everyone think of the new DLC "The Following"????  Is it pretty good?  I haven't really started into it yet.  Im glad you like it.  Yeah Im still sitting here.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

3:01 AM 2/11/2016

Yeah I still hear all of you talking.  Is that Princess Catherine Middleton?  Whats up you okay?  Im going to talk to those people a little bit if they are reading this.

The Catholic Church would never attack me especially if Im a Prince and a descendant of jesus christ.  The followers are not the catholic church.  The Vatican City is the 1st Church and is the base of operations for the Catholic Church on the entire planet.  The Lutheran Church in the US isn't the same as the Lutheran (protestant) church in the Commonwealth.  When the 13 colonies broke away from Great Britain you created your own church and created your own laws about religion starting with the first 10 amendments (Bill of Rights).  Its the 1st Amendment (your freedoms are the amendments) is talking about the Establishment Clause starting with freedom of religion (religions recognized by the US Constitution).  Church of England is protestant and that's probably what most Commoners in the Commonwealth realms are protestant.  Christian culture in the USA isn't the same as the Christian culture in the Commonwealth or European Union.  The USA is chupacabra/different in Christianity but (this is where Im going to regret sticking up for you) that's youre freedom if you want to practice religion like that but it has to be within the laws made by the US Constitution.  You cant force others to join your church or be the same belief as you.  You are attacking the 1st Amendment by being like that.  The bible/church doesn't make the laws in the United States of America the United States Constitution makes the laws.  In the Commonwealth realms its different.  The Church of England is governed by the Royal House of Windsor whoever is Queen or King is the Supreme Governor of the Church of England.  Its not like that in the United States of America because you are different in Christian culture.  Its different going to church on Sunday in Europe compared to the United States of America.  The USA isn't the same as these other countries are in Christianity and that's what I was trying to point out.  Do you really think these other countries are jealous of the USA?  The USA is the biggest q u e e r on the planet.  If I lived in Italy or Monaco (its because of the winter time) we weren't jealous of the USA.

You already know its not the same after this happened to me.  If you need me I will be here.  Im talking to HRH Princess Catherine Middleton.  I want nothing to do with the adoption family they already screwed me over and you saw it.  I would rather just take the money and the crown and call it a life.  How long have you been watching this?  You knew what happened to me when I stayed in the southwest?  Im glad this happened I really am.  I never knew I was related to the Royal House of Windsor through blood.  Im doing okay and yeah I went through my own issues.

Be yourself towards me.  Im talking to Princess Catherine Middleton and Prince William.  Im not against any of you at the top that are reading this.  Im going to take a break from the computer.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

5:46 AM 2/12/2016

Yeah Im up.  Im taking a break from Dying Light right now.  I got most the bounties I only have the Countryside and online ones to complete.

You saw SGM. Bergman talking about stuff behind my back?  They are trying to play politics again or what happened?  I don't know what they are doing but you are in a totally different country with a different culture (Govt) I wouldn't worry about it.  I would only worry if the zombie horde worked its way up to Canada since Canada is a Commonwealth realm.  These people are just trying to get their foot through the door again?  You talking to Trevor and Holly from my hometown?  Can you hear me talking while playing online on STEAM and in singleplayer streaming gameplay online?  You said you have no clue what those soldiers are talking about?  I don't know what happened but William I took the pick of the litter.  That's how I looked at society if these people are trying to play politics getting their foot through the door.  They had to go through their own little selection process to do this.

Is the military attacking me about the New World Order and what else?  That's actually real that's why every politician in the USA is in on it.  Those guys in the military figure they can use this as politics?  What a bunch of retards.  What the kurczak is the illuminati?  They are upset because they don't know what the New World Order is.  Its actually a good thing not bad.  I posted an example of what that is right?  Me hanging out with you and the other Royals at the top?  They think we are at war with the Middle East Royals too in society when Prince Hussein of Jordan is in here laughing at me for doing such a chupacabra job in the USA I know.  I will say whats up to Hussein if hes in here reading this too.

Did you ever catch Cody Wolcott?  What did he do?  He was trying to be a politician too right?  Yeah did you want to hangout?  Or was it Prince Harry?  I have nothing against the two of you or the other Royals.  More to life than politics?  Last thing I saw with Prince Harry on tv was when he got caught in Las Vegas.  Was that even him or a fake?  Yeah I remember that as if it was yesterday.  I didn't know he was in USA in Las Vegas just north of me.  He should of called and said whats up.

Those guys still in uniform know whats up with me right?  They side with the US Constitution not the American people they heard me say this a bunch of times already if they can hear me talking while driving around town.  The American people are going to go through a change in culture (religion/Christianity) and the military sides with the US Constitution not the people.  Help the people to go in that direction not side with the people to attack the US Constitution (mocking the oath/contract they signed).  You shouldn't have to worry about this unless these people start rioting and civil unrest type chupacabra and move up to Canada to attack the Govt. too.  Yeah its that easy to do this.  Those soldiers who are still under contract including law enforcement don't side with me they side with the US Constitution.  This country isn't a Monarchy and Im not against the US Constitution.  That's probably why Christian Lewis (Cpt. Lewis) is upset because he doesn't know what the kurczak hes talking about or what to do now.  This is the civilian world this isn't the US Army anymore.  This world has a different set of rules unlike the military.

Is Catherine sitting next to you?  Yeah I will teamplay with your wife Catherine (Princess Catherine Middleton) but not these people in society or military.  Im not a teamplayer.  Are those soldiers in the USMC still under contract in uniform or they out now?  They are the ones attacking me?  But the US Army is all screwed up too?  I told the USMC to side with the US Army not me.  All of those military branches need to side with one another.  So the USMC is still attacking me behind my back?  We got a bunch of whiney little chupacabra in the US Army.  Catherines making fun of Cody Wolcott too?  What did he do?  No one that lives around me wants to say anything but I knew all of you at the top were watching this as if its a tv show called BIG BROTHER (get it?).  I trust the Royals (Govt) more than the people in society/military.

If I was to hangout with Princess Catherine and Prince William where did we hangout?  Just went downtown to get something to eat or drink and talk about what the hell is going on.  Sushi bar or Subway (outside of state) I don't know.  Tell Catherine to cut her hair or dye it black and get a tan.  No one knew it was her.  Just wear not casual (high heels and bell bottom jeans and t shirt) but...  not something that sticks out either.  Just wear whatever.  No one would believe it if we were hanging out downtown.

Catherine?  ... I wont talk about it but you wanted to talk to me about something and I wanted to type all of this out.  Adventures in babysitting?  I was going to be myself.  Be yourself towards me yes this was awkward at first until I found out how crazy this is with me being setup my entire life my birthday isn't even real (no its not a coincidence).  Is Victoria still in here with David?  Yeah Catherine just be yourself Im doing okay a Royal Pension would be nice.  I went through a lot of chupacabra by myself and no one was going to believe it.  Im still here so whats up?  This is how I turned out when I got older.  You doing okay?  At times I don't feel like this is reality but how do I keep myself sane?  Its so obvious in the media and in everything around me including the brainwashed zombies around me in the USA.  Just laugh I hate being a celebrity.

Is that Princess Catherine laughing?  Don't talk about that "stuff" with the US Govt.?  Yeah they were chupacabra with me.  Pippa was laughing?  It was probably Pippa doing that she needs to stop.  Like times I would be just sitting there and I hear all of you talking then I feel like I got kicked in the balls or something weird was happening.  Pippa was laughing?  Not even going to talk about the random bloody nose I get every now and then too.  The real Princess Catherine Middleton is reading this right?  Does she know what I found out about something with the Govt.?  You picked the right person to go do this (as Im a double agent) but that drama with socialization like Pippa I don't know whats wrong with Pippa Im not against her but wow shes the one bullying people not me.  Grandma Windsor Queen Elizabeth II knows how to pick em?  Do these people know what Im talking about in the USA?  If not Im not going to say anything and drive on with life.  You know what Im talking about right?  These people reading this in the USA probably think Im a spy.  Like I said just laugh at them.  Theres a bunch  of psychiatrist in Europe wanting to know how Im doing?  If they want I will leave my pulse/heart rate online with time and date and whats on my mind.  I was trying to show the scene from The Rock with Sean Connery and Nicolas Cage before they jumped out of the Chinook giving the thumbs up.  Yeah Im doing okay that was me :D.  I figured it out.  I just wanted all of those psychiatrist in Europe to know Im doing better than I was when staying with family.  This is the real me right here.  My name is Nick by the way just call me Nick.  I heard the "you have a green light for a go go" awhile back.  Yeah Im doing okay.

Im going to try and talk to Princess Catherine Middleton but did they ever do something to you or Pippa ( I was looking for pictures with you online and I found one but I don't think its real)?  I noticed something amongst "OTHERS".  How did I find out other than starring at myself in the mirror?  Media (video games, tv shows, movies, music and so on) and birthday and other stuff with numbers and coincidences when it wasn't and I looked up stuff on the internet and they described it perfectly.  I actually have experience with this.  You do too?  This is crazy not really.  I mean its not like its some cult in Steven Spielbergs basement.  Is my adoption aunt Mary Karst in London UK?  I want nothing to do with my adoption family anymore Catherine.  I was ready to change my name maybe keep my first name but last name.  Prince Nicholas Caesar Bogart Windsor?  What is Mary talking about?  Does my adoption aunt Mary know what Im talking about?  Theres stuff technology can do we never told society about.  We know more about the human body than what you think.  Im going to stop there.

Do you like magic?  James Randi was doing the million dollar psychic challenge and Seth Raphael did the challenge using his computer.  I was surprised he turned around and said April fools or something.  What do you think of April fools now?  I will talk to you laters.  If you want to talk about anything just say it.  I will say hi to Pippa Middleton too.  I didn't know she was harassing me with the paparazzi behind my back.  I don't know what her deal is but HI PIPPA!!! 

Edited by Cpt. Kid

7:32 AM 2/13/2016

Are you watching this?  Prince William

Christian Lewis (Cpt. Lewis) and Frederick Babauta (Cpt. Babauta) and Joe Hallet (Cpt. Hallet) chupacabra me over behind my back again about what happened in Ar Ramadi Iraq?  No one gives a kurczak and I don't care either.  If people wanted to talk about it okay I had no problem telling them that my squadleader SSG. Vitagliano (Thomas Vitagliano) was Special Operations and trained regular army infantry as Special Operations light infantry like I said no one cares and Im not bragging about this.

What would I do if they take PTSD and everything else off the record for that military pension?  I already proved I don't have it.  Are the lawyers reading this?  I need a lawyer that's skilled in certain fields.  We might be up against Federal Lawyers we might not.  I have nothing against the US Constitution and those Federal Lawyers already know what I found out about myself.  We can start with an x-ray of my head.  These hospitals in the USA are owned by these companies and I have nothing against these companies.  Im only here for an x-ray that's it and these people that work in hospitals are against me for getting an x-ray (due to politics or personal issues or RELIGION).  If they quit their job I don't give a chupacabra.  We can start iwith an x-ray of my head and go from there.  I know more than enough and I know what to say to these others in the Govt. I just need a lawyer that can do the paperwork and knows the field.  I was ready to meet Grandma Windsor Queen Elizabeth II in court or her representatives or however this was setup.  King me?

I don't know what would happen if they would fight back or sided with me but I was ready for anything to happen and see how this turns out.  Next thing you know those Federal Lawyers gave us the win and I got a key and needed to sign some papers and talk to a bank accountant.  The key is to Uncle Marios Chateau in Italy and the paperwork was for the Royal Inheritance/pension ($4,000,000.00 in bank to start out with plus $200,000.00 a month for rest of my life) and the bank accountant was there to talk about the bank the money is in and going to or transfer over to the bank I use now. 

Theres a brain implant inside me and I didn't know till I got older (after the military in Feb. 2007).  Even Diana Napolis knows what it is probably and is upset I sided with the US Constitution?  Im a heroe to Diana Napolis because she knows I went through chupacabra and almost died a bunch of times but she didn't know enough about me I bet.  I didn't find out about this chupacabra till later on.  Diana Napolis got labeled crazy for harassing the celebrities haha because a lot of these celebrities have one in them too.  Yeah Im still here and Im still alive.  I sided with Mike (Michael Aquino) no matter what Diana.  Im proof this is really going on and its sad to see me turn out like this.  I never met Michael Aquino but I know hes a good guy and most likely an atheist (non believer in religion) even if hes the highest ranking satanic priest on the planet.  He works for the US Govt. and hes helped out the Govt. with a lot of things.  Atheists can be good people too. Good deeds get you into heaven.  I don't know whats wrong with Diana Napolis but sounds like she knows all about this brain implant that's inside me.  I wasn't for sure what it can do until I started seeing dejavu in the media when I got older.  I thought maybe it was a coincidence but its not.  Im glad I inspired everyone or made you laugh because I wasn't trying to.  Im glad everyone likes Dying Light.  After I found out there was a brain implant in me I started to pickup on coincidences not just in the movies, tv shows, video games and music but also stuff I was born with like my birthday.  My birthday isn't real.  March 25th is the Annunciation of jesus christ and I never knew this till I got older.  Im walking around telling people Im a descendant of jesus christ and my birthday is March 25!!!!!!!  No that's not a coincidence that's called being setup your entire life.

So if I was to get a lawyer this lawyer now has a general idea what I want to do and what direction I want to go with this chupacabra with me.

They don't want me to talk about MK ULTRA or Project Stargate?  MK ULTRA is more like getting people to do stuff and its part of mind warfare.  Like even bribing someone is considered MK ULTRA not just through propaganda and influence.  That's what MK ULTRA was I don't know what they call it now.  Stay away from those conspiracies because they exaggerate it in the conspiracies.  Project Starage works with MK ULTRA.  Project Stargate started out as that group in the US Army trying to become psychics but this kind of started the whole Govt. experiments for MK ULTRA too.  These guys were brainwashed thinking they were psychics and they got used by the Govt. to do experiments like to get them to go do stuff and they didn't know what was really going on as far as they know they can talk to dead people or they think they can walk through walls and do Jedi mind tricks on each other.  No Im really a Prince I even thought I was part of that MK ULTRA experiment but the US Govt. wasted so much money to set me up like this and put that satellite in orbit to watch me haha just laugh at this.  Why would you go out of your way to keep an eye on me as if Im like the President of the USA?  That's telling me Im a VIP compared to society.  Im Royalty and a Prince that has to be it.  That was also part of MK ULTRA was to talk to individuals in society in a way without talking to others and the individuals would know whats going on while others in society had no clue for example media.  The Govt. has tricks to talk to people or individuals without making direct contact.  They do this on a mass scale too a good example is 9/11.  Alqaeda did 9/11 not the Middle East people.  I never said 9/11 was an inside job I said the American people were psyched up to deploy overseas because of this.  Yeah that's part of mind warfare.

No Im not a remote viewer so if you know someone whos a Remote Viewer and think hes Jedi or can talk to dead people tell them to stay away from me because Im not like that.  We know more than enough about MK ULTRA we (Govt) would do this to VIPs in society not regular people in society.  No Im not one of those loonies to talk about aliens and UFOs like Rosewell New Mexico?  That wasn't an alien and UFO really yes I know what it was I will take a guess and it upsets these guys who try to be professional in the US who are former military because they couldn't put the puzzle together.  I bet it was the Horten 229 that crashed in New Mexico.  What was the year?  When did WW2 end?  Yeah...  ;)  I didn't know what year that UFO incident happened either back in the day till I got older but Im a WW2 junky type and into military history too it came natural to know this since its part of my personality.  That wasn't an alien UFO that was a protype of a stealth jet (design copied from chupacabra Germany) or the stealth jet made by chupacabra Germany called the Horten 229.

It will be okay.  Living the dream?  I woke up in the hospital in Las Vegas on my 27th birthday with some black guy on tv on American Idol I think singing happy birthday and Im surrounded by zombies with the song "Princes of the Universe" by Queen playing in my head for some reason (I woke up in ICU with a woman pulling staples out of my neck with that song playing I must be Kurgan from Highlander).  All these zombie movies have something like that in it like Resident Evil with Alice in Raccon City or 28 Days Later Im sure theres others out there to watch.  I woke up to reality in Las Vegas Nevada.

If this is hell I hope Im the one on throne.  - HRH Prince Nicholas Samoan Prince of England

Edited by Cpt. Kid

8:50 PM 2/13/2015

Information in the United States on psychic research in some foreign counties was sketchy and poorly detailed, based mostly on rumor or innuendo from second-hand or tertiary reporting, attributed to both reliable and unreliable disinformation sources from the Soviet Union.

The CIA and the Defense Intelligence Agency decided they should investigate and know as much about it as possible.  Various programs were approved yearly and refunded accordingly.  Reviews were made and semi-annually at the Senate and House select committee level.  Work results were reviewed, and remote viewing was attempted with the results being kept secret from the "Viewer".  It was thought that if the viewer was shown they were incorrect it would damage the viewers confidence and skill.  This was standard procedure throughout the years of military and domestic remote viewing programs.  Feedback to the remote viewer of any kind was rare; it was kept classified and secret.

Remote Viewing attempts to sense the unknown information about places or events.  Normally it is performed to detect current events, but during the military domestic intelligence applications viewers claimed to sense things in the future, experiencing precognition.STARGATE PROJECT wikipedia

No Im not psychic and I don't look at that as precognition.  This isn't precognition that I know the United States of Europe is in the process of being created.  I didn't need to see the Death Star plans I knew they were making it on that side of the Universe.  A class at Yale University teaches this what Im talking about and what I do its called Game Theory.

Like I said before no I don't look at myself as a spy ;).  I was so good at doing this we did it on national tv and the people didn't know what this is or what was going on.  I don't know what was said or done on the other side of the USA with this drama going on behind my back so how could of I possibly known what was said or happened?  Sensing information right... remote viewing?  Hows my driving?  Highspeed?

Play that audio from Thunderstrike 2 again I thought that was cool.  "Roger that Firestorm you have a green light for a go go go".  Yeah I got the message.  It works and Im doing okay trying to say that to those psychiatrists in Europe since they know more about Monarchy Govt. culture and they recognize me as a Prince.  The USA is still clueless.

You guys want to know whats going to happen those of you that I use to work with in the US military and trying to be all professional?  Im going from Seal Team 6 to MI6 James Bond 009 to a Rockstar (celebrity as a Prince) and you cant do anything about it.

Central Intelligence Agency doesn't recognize me as an employee do they?  They denied everything with me?  Yeah that was going to happen.  How many of you think I work for Central Intelligence Agency in Special Activities Division?  I think its pretty cool.  Who are the best of the best?  They are all in Central Intelligence Agency.  No I don't work for GRE and no I don't work for Central Intelligence Agency in SAD (Special Activities Division).

Edited by Cpt. Kid

9:35 PM 2/13/2016

Yes I can hear you talking.  Do I know the stories about a fallen Empire called Atlantis?  Im going to take a wild guess on this one too because its OBVIOUS.  Am I traced to the Scorpion King or something?  Whats the history behind the Scorpion King?  Im traced to the Emperors of Atlantis who took over the Middle East.  The Samoans are the REAL Aryan race (genetics) not the Greeks in Europe.  We invaded Europe and they found fossils and culture in Europe to prove this.  Im one of the highest ranking Royals in blood on the planet and I never knew.  All of us Royals are traced to Atlantis that are part of this family.  Atlantis isn't real and the real name wasn't called Atlantis and earth didn't look like it does now back in the day.  Atlantis sank to the bottom of the ocean and destroyed itself (new Superman movie Man of Steel isn't real)?  Australia is ripped at the top.  Its not in the Atlantic its in the Pacific.  Australia is whats left of Atlantis but the people who use to live on Australia were not the people that live there now or the aborigines it was the Polynesians like the Samoans.  The Samoans are different in genetics.  This is just a hunch a wild guess and I bet Im right.  The Samoans use to live on Australia and Australia is Atlantis with rest of the Far East (Asia).  We took over Africa and invaded into Europe (Aryan Invasion).  Aryans don't come from India or Middle East it was a culture thing traced to the Pacific Ocean.  Aryans were bred for warfare (Emperors bodyguards, soldiers, bounty hunters) and was a race of people.  Germans were not Aryan during WW2 that was German propaganda (Greek propaganda to me because Greeks were at war with the Aryans and said the samething about themselves).  Long time ago before 9000 BC we bred certain race of humans for certain tasks in life because of your genetics.  Yes we knew about genetics that far back in time and no ones going to believe it.  Even the Vatican City has records of this I bet in the Vatican Secret Archives.  The Aryans created a race of Africans to work in the mines (movie Congo?).  We were the ones that did this to the entire planet a long time ago creating different races or people for different tasks.  The Master Race was the people who use to live on Australia and the Samoans use to live on Australia that far back in time.  Its the Samoans.  Tonga is the same race as the Samoans just different Govt. type with a different Royal family at the top.  Samoa and Tonga don't get along at times I don't know what their deal is in the Pacific.  Everytime you hear the word Samoa or Samoan I want you to think of the word Aryan because the two words are pretty much the same how people are proud Samoan (warrior society) and proud Aryan in Middle East.  Its the whole reputation behind the two words are pretty much the same meaning.  Everytime you hear the word Aryan I want you to think of Samoa or Samoan.

How many of you liked HBO Rome?  That was so yesterday.  When everyone got into the Roman times I was already into Atlantis.  If you liked HBO Rome you would probably like HBO Atlantis.  It wasn't Gaius Julius Caesars side of the family the historians and archeologists are making a big deal about its Queen Cleopatra of Egypts side of the family that's traced to Atlantis not Caesar.  Everyone found out about the REAL STORIES OF JESUS CHRIST?  That's why they never made a Season 3 to HBO ROME.  Do you know how many upset christians in USA there would of been?  :lol:

If you want to talk about this chupacabra I have no problem talking about it.  No Im not into UFOs or Aliens (remember it was Aryan Invasion not Alien Invasion that wasn't a UFO that was a blimp/zeppelin) in Sumer.  Im going to take a break.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

12:08 AM 2/14/2016

People are so dumb in the USA.  I know Prince William is watching this with Princess Catherine Middleton.  Yeah the people were trying to chupacabra with me so they can find out how we (Govt.) do this.  I had no problem posting the answers online so easy for them to read.  We were reading your emails, text messages, cell phone conversations and even watching you from the sky.  Theres technology and tactics (or what do you want to call it?) we do to keep an eye on all of you.  We didn't care you cheated on your husband.  We were catching all of you who robbed a bank, murder or plan on killing someone.  We didn't care for your personal lives.  We already have a database on all of you in the USA with your social security number and records that are up to date with where you live and what you do.  No we don't go off of this chupacabra that's online to look people up these people in the Govt. have their ways on getting information and no Im not a police officer or law enforcement officer to arrest you.

People that want to know about this type of stuff in the Govt. are usually the ones guilty of committing one of these crimes I named above including FORGERY and FRAUD.

It was my idea to put all of you on tv and maybe turn this into an episode on COPs.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

7:28 AM 2/14/2016

Taking a break from Dying Light in Nightmare setting.  Yeah I can hear you talking about "ARYAN".  What I meant by that is we were more disciplined and didn't need religion and recognized the Emperor as GOD or RULER of the empire.  chupacabra Germany copied off this culture and used it for their culture (the picture of the N-A-Z-I Socialist whos disciplined vs white trash racist who thinks hes a N-A-Z-I).  USA has their own and so does Imperial Japan (Samurai).  We aren't Samurai but that warrior society with the whole "how to live life" code of conduct was culture and some look at it as a religion all of that culture with warrior ethos (no different from the Samurai Code and warrior society) is the same how the Samoans were and with the history of Atlantis.  The American soldiers are having a hard time figuring out what the Warrior Ethos is.  The infantry types whether they were in the USMC or the US Army know what Im talking about.  That stuff they teach in basic training isn't the warrior ethos.  See how its more strict amongst the combat MOS types and how they are more disciplined?  Thats pretty much the warrior ethos and training soldiers and infantry culture (part of raising/training soldiers).  Those guys that go through that in the infantry want nothing to do with the US military and I don't blame them because Im the same way but Im into the military.  We try to teach (don't really have to the media and culture does it for us) the soldiers to be loyal to the US Constitution and defend the US Constitution as if its GOD and be proud American with the culture in the USA.  It turns out weird because of politics with a DEMOCRACY where people have choices and we sell it on tv by saying people (civilians) have freedom.  The USA isn't a Monarchy with a King or Emperor at the top.

That picture with the proud N A Z I Socialist whos disciplined versus the white trash racist thinking hes a N A Z I  which one am I?  Im not part of the N A Z I Socialist Party.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

2:24 PM 2/14/2016

Taking a break right now.  I died at level 29 about to get level 30 on nightmare (jumped off the bridge at night trying to get to a air drop) and have to start over.  Yeah... need to take a break.

Since Im in here and I can hear all of you talking I never read the bible only looked up certain things on internet like bible passages.  The bible isnt true its false.  Ive never read the bible but what do I think the bible is about?  Its false....  if I could pick any story or anything in the bible to make it false what would it be?  Sumer isnt the first civilization.  What is the bible about?  Stories of Royals in a fallen empire that the historians/archeologist named ATLANTIS in synonyms/metaphors (just a wild guess).  Sons of God?  The Middle East Royals still practice polygyny.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

12:59 AM 2/15/2016

So I was looking up who the voice actor was for Jade in Dying Light.  Shes actually Indian (India) not Hispanic.  I thought she might of been an actor from South America or maybe even Mexico.  I think her name was Nazneen Contractor.  They kind of tried to match her video game image on Jade to her actual appearance a little but it turns out different trying to copy face images.  I was watching a video how they do this and I bet they did it to her too in this game.  Anyways Jade is also an actor in a lot of movies like the tv series SCORPION.  Is it a good tv show?  Might be worth watching I don't know I don't watch tv or news now these days for my own reasons.  Those of you that watch it Im glad you like it.  I only looked it up online and scanned through the plot.  Theres another game coming out that's Open World like Dying Light everyone might like its called The Division by UBISFOT.  This is the next generation Im the next generation Generation Y.  We are replacing Generation X that's why they are upset because Gen X is getting chupacabra on.  I look at myself Gen X - Y more Gen X and raised with Gen X but birthday falls into the Gen Y category.  I was thinking that the tv show Scorpion and the game The Division have something similar in the stories.  What do you think it is?

Theres a book I was thinking of I posted it in the STEAM forums about 4 guys in the US Govt. that were doing all of this for the US Constitution behind closed doors.  What was that book called?  The Extraordinary Men or something and they were in Central Intelligence Agency doing all of this chupacabra around the world with politics and everything with warfare I don't know I didn't read the book.  What was the book called?  This isn't UBISOFT "The Division" or the tv series Scorpion.  This is the real deal.  This is a live fire exercise.  You guys like Brad Pitt movies better instead okay... World War Z?  No I don't work for the United Nations but I will say hi to Council on Foreign Relations and Prince Hussein of Jordan and everyone else that's in on this.  Yeah I emailed you guys in CFR giving you heads up whats going on with me.  If I ever come to New York City I will definitely stop by the CFR building to see what this is about.

I just wanted all of you to know we are living in different times and we don't have the same current events as Generation X did.  That's why things might seem a little weird with Generation Y.  I was raised with Gen. X that's why I didn't turn out like all of these others younger than me.  We have different issues compared to Gen X.  Gen X. not sure how far back they go but they had issues with the Soviet Union (Cold War ended in 1991).  Baby Boomers who were before Gen. X had to put up with chupacabra Germany.  Im trying to tell Gen. Y we aren't at war with the Middle East but it sells on tv like that.  Im going to try and bring the USA together with everyone else around the world by changing christian culture in the USA.  Im not against the American people about politics.  No Im not running for office and Im not a politician either okay?  Id rather have you look at me as the leader of The Avengers or something Nick Fury (sorry I had to) or the guy that's behind closed doors working with OTHERS at the top and doing management in the Govt. internationally too.  You guys like X-Com trailers?  I hate the new X-Com games doesn't have same management and gameplay its like comparing Rome Total War to Rome 2 Total War.  What did you think of the guy in the spotlight talking about X-Com?  Welcome back Commander?  I wasn't in tears when I watched the X-Com 2 trailer.  I was watching one of the X-Com 2 trailers and it was obvious.  Its me... he was talking about the brain implant and I was looking at it how I should use the brain implant to manage the empire and worst case scenarios.  I was ready to get this over with.

Yeah Im doing okay.  Prince William saw me pull Excalibur out of the stone?  What did he say?  He knew I found the Spear of Destiny.  I was the one who created Cpt. Americas shield and I was the one who can actually throw it. 

Edited by Cpt. Kid

6:31 AM 2/15/2016

Whats up?  Richard Hammond bragging about military chupacabra again?  You and Harry even care for any of this or does he want me to brag?  From what Ive seen below .50 cal UK has a good rifles in .338 with the L115A3 (Counter Strike players know it as the AWP).  Are the people bragging about snipers again in society/military?  I know this is annoying to those of us who are actually combat MOS types.  Im pretty sure Prince William and Prince Harry know more than enough about firearms considering the two probably stay active hunting on a basis every morning.  Fox hunting is banned in UK now?  USA is working on the M-2010 I don't know but they were experimenting with this.  I don't own firearms so I don't say anything.  That M-2010 is a 7.62 (.300 cartridge) with a max effective range of 1200 meters out?  Your L115A3 in 7.62 is 1100 meters for max effective range but the .338 for it is 1500 meters out.  M-2010 I don't know if its in a .338 it might be.  I don't know if the US military still uses the M-24 (US Army) and M-40 (USMC).  Britiains L115A3 beat both in max effective range in both 7.62 and .338.  M-24 and M-40 are both pretty much the same rifle modified from the 700 Model from Remington.  I like the short barrel Model 700s or the .308 custom short barrels.  I don't know if the USA plans on replacing the M-24 and M-40 with the M-2010 this is still in the works.

So those who want to brag Britains L115A3 is beating USAs M24 and M40 but the M-2010 which is only in 7.62 (300 cartridge) is beating Britains L115A3 in 7.62 by 100 meters in max effective range.  This is a big deal when you are shooting for distance dealing with bullet drop.  Im not a sniper and I don't own any firearms but yes I can talk about this.  I don't goto the range or shoot rifles but if I did yes I was shooting mile out too.  People shoot mile out all the time theres nothing special about this.  Do you talk to Kelly Sorensen?  Yeah does he still make rifles?  How far out does he shoot?  I don't care at all for distance I was the one shooting the moving targets.  Pretty easy to shoot for range if you know how to do this.  When shooting past the max effective range dealing with windage yeah I know its a pain in the chupacabra trying to hit a soda can further than a mile out with a 7.62.  I never shoot rifles but I know its like that.  If those guys I use to know in the military goto the range yeah shooting a mile out should be easy especially for Sorensen if hes into firearms.

Max effective range for the M-24 is 800 meters out with the 7.62.  Shooting a mile is 1600 meters out (1609 to be exact).  I didn't change the zero I only changed the magnification and was familiar with two settings in magnification.  Depends on what we were shooting at like how big the target is.  If its a pop can yeah this is going to be a pain in the chupacabra shooting a mile out with a 7.62.  I cant say this because Im not familiar with rifles with magnifications.  That's what I was going off of.  I didn't have time to change the zero I used the elevation lines (I made my own optic crosshair its in my STEAM pictures).

Im not familiar with zeroing a sniper rifle but if you were shooting at a target to zero at 200 meters you would only change the elevation nob right?  So if I wanted to shoot 400 meters I turn the elevation nob certain amount of turns right?  So Im shooting 1600 meters out.  I don't know what its like changing the elevation on the scope its probably easier zeroing it than chupacabra with the magnification.  But if I zeroed it at 200 meters how many turns on the elevation nob do I have to turn to get 1600 meters?

Easy day is tomorrow?

The thing about me is if I was shooting at a target 1600 meters out I didn't change the zero to 1600 meters.  Lets say it was zeroed at 1000 meters out and I was using two magnifications.  Im not familiar with magnification zooms but I knew where to aim for the 2nd zoom at 1600 meters.  Im using the elevation lines.  If Im not zoomed in enough I might be able to use the bottom elevation lines I don't know I cant say this like I said before I don't mess around with rifles and scopes.  Everyone else was changing their zero and magnification at the range except me.  Lets say this was a real deal and we made contact at targets 1000 meters out and I took them out but these others 1600 meters out showed up out of no where spraying at our location with 50 cal MGs.  I didn't stop and adjust the scope settings I was able to pick them off with the settings already made on the rifle.  There shouldn't really be any bullet drop because we aren't shooting past max effective range.  Its the zero that's throwing it off.  When you shoot past the max effective range zeroed at 1600 meters you will need to use the elevation lines below the center (center mass) of the crosshair.  That's if we were shooting with a .338 (theres rifles out there that can shoot 1600 meters out).  Im using a 7.62 that can only shoot 800 meters out.

Who cares right?  I actually don't and this came natural to talk about this and I don't own a firearm.  Yes Im into the military and firearms.  I had no reason to own a firearm other than hanging it in the backroom on the wall collecting dust.  Can I shoot a mile out with a 7.62 yes.  Like a red pop up target or dummy yes but at a pop can 1600 meters out probably not.  Trying to hit a pop can 1600 meters out with a M24 (7.62 max effective range is 800 meters) isn't easy due to the windage.  No Im not a sniper yes Im former military.  Prince Harry and Prince William don't care for any of this either?  Yeah Im the same way.  Are these guys pogs who are talking?  No wonder why just laugh at all of them what a joke and waste of time.  Just make fun of them telling them they are heroes downtown.  I don't want to listen to their chupacabra either.  Im a nice guy but wow Im out of the US Army now and don't care for military.  You wont see me with military stickers on my truck or hiding behind the war veteran discount or the war veteran free meal at Montana Mikes.  I don't tell people Im former military but they found out due to me being a celebrity.  You wont see me wearing military clothing either.  Yeah I snuck in unnoticed while on national tv and didn't get caught and left with money.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

7:28 AM 2/15/2016

We used AR-15s some used M-16s and M-4s in other units (Special Operations?).  No I don't hold my breath when I shoot at targets 300 meters out.  Yes it matters how you pull the trigger shooting.  You use the tip of your finger to pull the trigger I will have to draw you a picture for this.  You don't use the middle part of your finger.  Why?  It still matters 300 meters out but when you shoot long range like 1600 meters out you are twitching or jerking the rifle a little.  An angle off at aiming due to a jerk or twitch on the rifle from trigger pull will chupacabra you up on hitting a target that far out.  Yes I use to shoot 300 meters out all the time when we went to the range.  Its part of qualifying too as infantry.  The last records we have of me shooting I think is a 35/40 when I was 20 years old in South Korea and I never shot a rifle before and was still learning how to do this.  This is basic training type chupacabra what I just typed out.  You will notice a difference holding your breath shooting with a sniper rifle 1600 meters out.  When you zero your rifle which is pretty easy.  Make sure you put your cheek on the stock.  Some use their chin I guess it varies (shooters preference?) been awhile since I held a rifle but its your cheek.  Not all the time you can tuck the stock into your shoulder (wearing IBA?  body armour?).  Just make sure your cheek is on the stock when you shoot and its the same spot on the stock when you zeroed.  Its that easy.  When you stand, kneel or even prone make sure your cheek is on the same part of the stock and same eye distance from the optic all the time when you shoot.  This is easier than what you think.

Ive seen some people shoot weird trying to shoot M4s and AR-15s and you guys have no clue what youre doing so just laugh at yourself.

No Im not the instructor type like these guys in Special Forces.  Yes I can teach stuff like this or whatever it is (my personality of chupacabra Im into?) but Im not the teacher type just wanted everyone to know that.  It was people in Central Intelligence Agency like me and maybe 5th Group Special Forces that got selected to go train the Mujahideen and form a terrorist group called Alqaeda to attack the Soviet Union during the Cold War.  No I don't work for Central Intelligence Agency.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

7:58 AM 2/15/2016

What was I complaining about in the US Army at the range with the AR-15s?  We had the M68s at the time by Aimpoint but I was using a front sight post one time to aim at targets and I was talking about how are we suppose to hit the targets 300 meters out with the front sight post?  Have you ever tried to shoot at a target 300 meters out with the regular front sight post?  They might of changed it now but I hated using it.  Its not like it would matter anyways since we are using M68s but still lets say I broke my M68 red dot optic and had to use the front sight post.  What was wrong with the front sight post?  MAKE IT SKINNIER OR TIPPED AT THE TOP LIKE A NEEDLE.  I was complaining about this back in 2004/2005.  They might of had different front sight posts back in the day but I didn't know about it.

I don't like shooting 300 meters out with the regular front sight post to the AR-15s.  Yes I shoot 300 meters and was actually trying to hit the furthest target out there which is 300 meters but using the front sight post isn't what you wanted to use if youre picky like me about aiming and knowing where the bullet is going to hit.

Yes I was the one who was on the M-249 and dropped it (tripped and tried to stop) and was complaining about why we have to use this piece of chupacabra no offense to FN in Belgium.  I was talking about how the US Army should just modify an M4 with auto and turn it into a support weapon with bipod and 100 round drum mag.  Its like the military heard me talking about it along with the US Govt. and corporate sector but the USMC is the only one who bought it.  Im glad the USMC likes the M27 Infantry Automatic Rifle.  The IAR is suppose to have a 100 round mag and to replace the M-249.  Not everyone needs to be equipped with the IAR.  Yes I was talking chupacabra about this back in 2004 in Ar Ramadi Iraq.  The M27 isn't the same as the M4.  The M27 is actually a modified version of H&Ks 416 (Heckler & Koch, German) with a different gas system using a piston not direct impingement like Colts (USA firearm company) M4 and AR15s.  The M4 (later on M27) with a 100 round drum mag is more reliable wont jam as much especially in a desert enviornment like the M249 which is belt fed and I bet cheaper and on upkeep too.  Its more accurate and ligher too.  I can sell this idea too because I know it beats the M249 but does the military want to replace it?  This is what they do in the Military Industrial Complex.

The USA is learning from Europe mainly Germany.  When I took time to think about the US Army with the infantry (fire team) we are not just focusing on technology but EVERYTHING especially spending budget.  USA is learning from H&K and how Germany managed their military.  Germany uses the G-36 family for all their roles which is a carbine, rifle, designated marksman rifle, grenadier, and even the support weapon as light machine gun.  USA goes all out and has all the corporates compete against one another and takes the pick of the litter which is nothing wrong with that but that M4 design with the M16 family will work for the USA.  USA doesn't use the G-36 they use AR15s and M4s for all their roles except for the marksman and support.  Modify the M4 to a support weapon is all they had to do and they did this later on after I got out of the US Army.  I hope the newer generation likes the new support weapon if they are using it now in the US military.  As for the marksman rifle the snipers in Special Forces been using the M-110 which is a 7.62 not a bolt action its pretty much the 7.62 of a M4.  Use the M-110 for designated marksman rifle in the fire teams.  Not all units have access to M14s in the US Army.  Most infantry units use M14s if they have access to it in their units.  Not all units had M14s back in the day I bet.  Yeah I knew about the XM8 it was a no go.  H&K took part in that and I think they are the ones that made it.  The USA was going off of spending budget that's why they wanted it but it didn't pass the tests to be used in the US military.  Something with the XM8 didn't pass in performance I don't know.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

11:31 PM 2/15/2016

I just woke up and yes I heard them talking.  Richard Hammond did that?  What did he do exactly I kept hearing all of you say that.  Richard Hammond isn't in control of Congress to chupacabra with me about Govt. type chupacabra.  What does Richard think he controls in Congress and what did Queen Elizabeth II say about this with me?  Richard Hammond was chupacabra with my military disability rating to label me crazy or what?  UK is a Constitutional MONARCHY and Im pretty sure Richard Hammond isnt Royalty to be making decisions like this.  Did he convince Harry or Wiliam about anything with me?  Okay....  WHAT DID GRANDMA WINDSOR SAY ABOUT THIS?  She called him a moron too right?  Okay... paper, rock, collars Grandma Windsor Queen Elizabeth II wins against William, Harry and Charles combined.

No I don't have to work because people like Richard Hammond labeled me crazy.  I get about $4,500.00 a month with all of this combined.  You labeled me crazy you can suffer the consequences.  I was actually trying to live life and work until I found out you (American people) are chupacabra retarded and blackmailed me behind my back chupacabra with me.  Theres a reason why a lot of this happened and Prince William and Prince Harry had questions about life.  I answered most of this for them.  I was ready to take PTSD off the record with everything else but still got labeled for physical injuries from Iraq.  I was ready to get a Royal Pension instead.  What does Grandma Windsor Queen Elizabeth II think of me receiving a Royal Pension from UK coming out of the US Treasury?  Like $100,000.00 a month in British pounds but in US currency tax free?  I like that idea.

Yeah I didn't even want the 100% military rating.  I got put at 90% for PTSD when it should of been for physical injuries.  I said the samething that I don't have PTSD and everyone was saying it to me online too I knew in the old unit (1-503rd in 2nd ID).  I didn't put in for it right away because I was actually embarrassed about a lot of this not anymore.  When I found out there was a brain implant in me I had no problem taking my money from the tax payers including the US military.  I found out Im Royalty and Im taking whats mine and this is a start.  People thought I was crazy for sure including those guys in the US military.  Im not and this is reality and yes Im a high ranking Prince in blood to the US Constitution and no one said anything.  I know I don't have PTSD so you don't have to say anything.

Did you know the US Govt. will label people with PTSD to cover up stuff that happened especially the US military?  How many of you remember the Philadelphia Project during the 1940s?  Something happened on a destroyer and the US military was doing an experiment with radar or something I don't know and an explosion happened I don't know you would have to read the book.  Well anyways those guys that took part in this experiment on the destroyer that survived all got labeled with PTSD.  They got brainwashed with PTSD to cover up what was really going on.  This was back in the 1940s.  This is 2016 and Im walking around telling people Im a descendant of jesus christ and a Prince related to the Royal House of Windsor and we control the planet.  What do you think is going on?  Im going to help change christian culture in the USA no matter what.  What did you think brainwashing was like?  Are you watching these combat war vets in my old unit and those who are still in the military on tv?  Yeah that's called BRAINWASHING.  I will label all of them with PTSD no matter what because they are going to have a hard time fitting into society as a celebrity.  I dont fit into society not because I got diagnosed with PTSD its because Im famous and popular on tv as a celebrity and its happening behind my back.  So much for a normal life.

I wanted to meet up with Vincent Archiebuche (Colorado), Eddie Hernandez (San Diego, California), Joey Nace (???) and Wes Fine (Kansas?).  I was going to say whats up to everyone.  I dont talk to you guys anymore but I had no problem talking to you outside of Las Vegas in the desert about whats going on and whats going to happen.  Yeah I dont hangout with you guys anymore but something crazy happened behind our backs when we were hanging out.  I didn't know Im a Prince and we got setup and put on tv without knowing about it.  Im not against you guys at all.  If your pissed at me how I turned out after the US Army I dont care Im not against any of you.  I would of told you to just take the money (military pension) and leave the USA.  I had no problem coming down to South America on the beach (BBQ at Naces house? :lol:) or Canada drinking a beer and saying whats up.  I was going to stay in the USA and try and do this myself with the other Royal families overwatching this.  The USA is like a giant tv stage to me now but when I hangout with you guys in South America or Canada or in Europe or Middle East (Dubai) Im off work and its not the same.  Soon as I step foot into the USA its like being on tv.  Its not the same outside of the USA until I typed this out just now.  I dont know what happened you guys but I knew Joe Hallet my old Platoon Leader and Frederick Babauta Dog Companys CO was trying to chupacabra us all over.  Christian Lewis Charlie Companys CO is in here too doing stuff.  You saw this?  Im not against them but they need to chill out about politics.  They figure chupacabra me over to get their foot in the door will work its not.  Prince William doesn't like the US military and neither does Prince Harry because of this chupacabra that happened to me behind my back.  Only reason why Babauta isn't in prison is because of me.  I have nothing against Babauta but he needs to chill out about politics he got screwed over by all these other officers in the old 503rd unit who are living up north and he stayed in Phoenix Arizona.  Prince William doesn't care for Frederick Babauta one bit I bet.  Babauta and Hallet got in an argument about politics awhile back I dont know what they are pissed off at each other about now.  Ltc. Resty of Ft. Carson Colorado she was my therapist for rehabilitation on my leg after I got wounded in Iraq and her husband is the Garrison Commander.  She came across my comments online talking politics.  Im not against her about politics but Dennis Bergman and Justin Gubler were and all these officers got in a fight about politics behind our backs who cares right?  Im not against Ltc. Resty or her husband about politics.  She screwed me over too. 

Ltc. Restys husband is Garrison Commander of Ft. Carson Colorado.  I didn't know about this till later on when I was stationed there.  They didn't want 2BCT (1-503rd, 1-506th, 1-9 and everyone else) at Ft. Carson because they didn't have the money for it or housing.  I knew this but didn't care.  When I had to see Ltc. Resty she told me to get an x-ray of my leg at the hospital.  You guys were still in Iraq during this time.  When I was getting an x-ray the x-ray tech was attacking me in a way when he found out I was 1-503rd 2nd Infantry Division part of 2BCT.  He was talking about how Ft. Carson doesn't have the money to treat me or the technology and just kind of chewing me out and talking chupacabra on me about politics (spending budget type stuff).  I didn't care I had nothing against any of these people like that.  This was back in 2005 and Ltc. Resty was talking about this awhile back.  Being Garrison Commander is kind of like city council for a town/city its probably no different its just amongst all these high ranking officers.  I dont know what they were talking about but it was politics in Col. Gubler (Justin Gubler) in a fight about politics with these other high ranking officers how 1-503rd should never of came to Ft. Carson Colorado and they should of sent us back to South Korea or something I dont know.  I didn't care I was just proud to be in 503rd Air Assault.  Im not against Ltc. Resty about politics and I just wanted her to know I didn't need the US Army to help me find a job or fit into society.  Those other soldiers were upset about this with her?  I wasn't I have nothing against her.  I forgot what they call it but they have something to help all of those soldiers who ETS fill out resume's like theres a class for this if they wanted to go do that.  I didn't need to goto that class and yes Im infantry.

I don't talk to my adoption aunt Mary Karst anymore but shes talking to Ltc. Resty of Ft. Carson Colorado?  Did Mary make fun of my other adoption aunt aunt Shannon Karst (Brungardt)?  Shannon thought I was a loser is why.  Shes hanging out with Gina Nace?  Yeah Gina my adoption family didn't know about who I hangout with after school type stuff.  That's probably why all of those guys are laughing at this because my adoption family thought I was a loser and it didn't bother me.  Yeah Mary found out about it and started making fun of Shannon because Shannon humiliated herself or something I don't know.  My adoption aunt Mary is a stuck up chupacabra I know.  Was Shannon trying to hangout with all of these older women in Colorado like Angela and Jamie?  Angela and Jamie are making fun of Shannon.  I have nothing against Angela and Jamie.  Angela found out Im Prince of the Samoans.  Shes in love with Dwayne Johnson.  I know Angela and Jamie from the club in Colorado.  Shannon isn't good enough to hangout with Angela and Jamie.  Jamie is a cougar like when I knew her she was 40 probably (I don't want to talk about age so I wont) and its 10 years later now.  I don't do anything anymore or hangout with anyone.  Im a loser and a bum.  Linda was actually trying to stick up for me?  Linda you don't have to.  Linda I was trying to be a nice guy to these people down south.  Do you still talk to Parker?  Parker lost his virginity to you probably and hes upset at me because I was talking about it.  Linda said Im too good to hangout with these people down south.  ;)  We know they were doing something behind my back with Prince William and Prince Harry since they never had normal lives.  I had two different lives Linda.  Up north Im known for hanging out with a lot of you people downtown just living the dream and getting into all kinds of drama but down south people think Im from Mexico and a loser and a homo and I just laugh at this.  I don't like being a celebrity either but it happened when people found out about me from being up north.  Linda was like a 40 year old cougar back I 2006 and its 10 years later now so yeah.  Parker just turned 18 or something or 21 back in 2006 and hes hanging out with Linda all the time so I was talking to Parker about Linda one time about you think you are going to actually marry her and have kids and he didn't care I guess I don't know he doesn't like talking about it.

All of those women at the club probably remember this.  Yes I use to be friends with SSG. Joey Nace, Sgt. Eddie Hernandez, Sgt. Vincent Archiebuche, and Cpt. Wes Fine back in 2006.  They saw us at the clubs or bars downtown all the time.  I have nothing against these women in Colorado.  It was just after work type stuff hanging out.  I didn't know Joey Nace knows my adoption aunt Shannon Karst or it was Gina.  I don't talk to my adoption family anymore I knew something fucked up happened behind my back and Nace probably knows all about it.  Do you think Nace would tell me what happened if we were standing outside of Las Vegas in the desert?  Yeah I don't do anything anymore or hangout with anyone after this happened.  I woke up to reality.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

1:32 AM 2/16/2016

Im sitting here listening to music Dada Life "kick out the epic chupacabra".

Is that Col. Justin Gubler my old Battalion Commander talking?

He thought it was one of you guys I use to hangout with that did something?  Gubler just caught Cpt. Lewis and Cpt. Babauta trying to blackmail me or throw me in prison.  Im sure its easy to see if this is on national tv.  What wrong?  You do realize attacking me or blackmailing me is like blackmailing and attacking the US Constitution right?

Are you going to take me to court or not?  You aren't in control of me so what are you doing?  Yes we can see all of you who are under oath in uniform.  You are below the US Constitution.

IM READY TO GET THIS OVER WITH.  IM TALKING TO CHRISTIAN LEWIS AND FREDERICK BABAUTA.  ARE YOU GOING TO TAKE ME TO COURT OR NOT?

Better me than you right?

Edited by Cpt. Kid

4:20 AM 2/16/2016

Taking a break from Dying Light waiting for 5AM to come around.  You talking politics now?  All of you still up talking (USA)?

Someone is talking politics about securing the borders.  Yeah Im all for securing the borders too but I encourage migration into the USA.  We don't need to spend that much money on a border like that.  All of these others at the top in the US Govt. (not military unless your an advisor in the Pentagon for the military) are probably the same way about this but we look at managing the USA as a giant business (sweatshop samething).  I look at the USA as a war machine.  We don't really need a border between Mexico and USA.  Are you worried about immigrants taking your job?  You need to blame the people who do the hiring process or employers.  They need to do a better job only letting people who have a citizenship (social security card) or greencard work for them.  Why?  We are taking taxes out of their (your) paycheck.  If you are from outside of the USA working under the table we aren't getting taxes out of those people.  People with greencards probably get taxed too just like those who have citizenships with social security cards.  You need to quit separating the USA from these countries around the world because Im not.  Im all for expanding the USA like taking over Canada and Mexico just joking but yeah you need to quit separating the USA and making it look like a giant prison when its not.  I don't look at the USA as a prison its more of a sweatshop than a prison. 

Theres about 321 million (estimation) people living in the USA not sure what it is now.  How many of those people do you think work?  I don't know what the amount is but from each person who works we need a certain amount of money from every person each year paying taxes.  We take the money out of your paycheck and the IRS needs a certain amount Im not sure what the amount is.  You will only get money back if you pay too much in.  If you don't pay enough at the end of the year don't trip out about it you will be okay.  The IRS will contact you and let you know if its that bad.  I just want you to know if you fall behind on your taxes and owe a lot and then you win the lottery we (US Govt./IRS) will take it out of your lottery ticket.  Yes we see everything.  You have to pay taxes wherever you go.  All these countries around the world have some sort of tax system setup.  The USA is probably more organized than others with taxing.

I can think of a lot of reasons why we need a wall between Canada and Mexico but not a wall to separate society like that with culture too.  I was joking around about this but I was all for combining Mexico and Canada with the US Constitution.  We would of expanded Walmart into Mexico/Canada and other corporations/businesses too.  We already expanded Walmart into China no really China has Walmart there.  If Mexico was part of the USA split into states we wouldn't need a border in Mexico to separate it from South America.  We would just go off the Panama Canal and use the US Coast Guard as the border patrol in the Pacific and Gulf of Mexico.  This will be easier to manage North America with the United States Constitution.  Canada still be a Commonwealth realm or did the Royal House of Windsor just hand it over to the US Constitution?  Europe and South America created their own little councils too.  All these councils on earth came together as a ONE WORLD GOVT. which will happen in the future no matter what but that's way down the road so don't even think about this yet.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

12:14 AM 2/17/2016

Are they talking about video games now?  Are you guys dropping into my games online?  Im not familiar with Dying Light online as human and still trying to beat it on nightmare so feel free to join it.

Yes I will own all of you who are using controllers in FPS shooter games like Counter Strike Global Offensive on PC I use a keyboard and mouse.  Im not making it up you are going to get destroyed.  Is it a bunch of combat vets out of the US military bragging?  LOL okay...  yeah you guys are going to get owned by all these guys who are civilians non military type in the gaming community.  I can play against both of you and hold my own.

What did you think of Arena Total War?  You guys suck.  I knew there was a bunch of war vets playing.  I took a break from Arena Total War and playing other games.  A bunch of updates came out too I noticed.  I was the most feared barbarian in ATW as Arminius.  That youtube homo named Prince of Macedon was playing against me all the time right?  Is he even good?  Show the replays of me owning him and his team as light cavalry.

They don't like playing against me because I don't cheat and I know Im better.  That's not luck if that keeps happening that's called SKILL something you don't have so you need to find another job I mean play a different game.

Don't even talk about Sniper Elite games or Sniper Elite V2 with marksmanship because none of these guys know what marksmanship is.  None of them can make those shots and I made those shots over and over with different rifles on the realistic settings and on hardest difficulty.

No one wants to brag?  I have nothing to brag about this came natural to own all of you in this.  Does the guy whos doing the hiring for whatever job want me on the team or not?

Im older now and I don't play FPS games like that anymore.  Ever since I switched over to 47inch HDTV its been harder on the eyes to shoot and move around and play that's why I been playing RTS over FPS now these days.  Im too old to be playing a lot of these new FPS games.  I will try some of these milsims like ARMA 3 but its not the same for me in arcade games like Counter Strike and Battlefield series.

We already know Im better than you at Arma 3 flying.  Is there anything you are good at other than sucking my chupacabra?  Yes that was me in the Littlebird and A-10 as CAS playing with all of you and tking each other in the sky.  You were learning from me how to fly in a milsim.  Jealous?  I can do the whole SOARs (160th) with the Littlebird as transport into a hot LZ or CAS.  Yes that was me flying that.

We already know all of you suck you guys aint chupacabra compared to me.  No I don't cheat.  Is there a battle amonst the retards happening again?  USMC war vets pogs versus US Army war vets pogs?  I was in US Army but Im playing for US Govt. (Central Intelligence Agency).

Somehow I still have a social life too and I don't care for my friends.  Just laugh at all this.  Yeah we already know youre a loser f a g g o t compared to me.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

12:59 AM 2/17/2016

Whats up Prince Harry?

The people in the USA are trying to find a vaccine for the PTSD vets?  A lot of those guys are total shitbags trying to make a living.  We weeded them out by IQ (ASVAB) that's why we offered the intelligent ones that scored high more complicated type jobs.  I don't even think PTSD is real to be honest.  Those guys have issues in life is whats wrong with some of these guys like Gary Hurst in my old unit in Charlie Company in the other platoon.  He doesn't have PTSD he needs to talk to a marriage counselor.  I didn't know that was him talking chupacabra on me.  I was laughing at him making fun of him back.  When I found out that was SSG. Hurst he wasn't like that back in the day.  His life changed when he got a divorce then making him a celebrity image as a heroe made it worse because it was probably overwhelming and he didn't want drama in his life on tv (welcome to my world).  Im not a psychiatrist so don't talk to me about this but that's just from what I noticed okay.  I have nothing against Gary Hurst Im sure hes okay he just has exwife issues.

I might of scored low on the ASVAB but you cant grade me if I didn't read the book (some might say I guessed on the ASVAB because it was that easy to get into infantry).  I can fly a jet better than these guys who scored higher than me on the ASVAB.  How do I know?  I will say thanks to the gaming corporations.  Overtime growing up as a kid the gaming corporations did aptitude testing on me and with this brain implant in me they knew where I was at with "TESTING".  Reading a book then being quizzed on it the next day is a memory test.  You cant grade someone and get honest results with those who didn't read the book.  So where am I going with this?  Those who have the "PERSONALITY" for the US military keep them in.  You will have to do a personality test on all those soldiers.  Everyone is different with personality but theres a way to weed out who has which personality and it sounds like these people were already doing it in the military.  If they offered me a slot in 160th SOARs as a pilot and I was still infantry I would actually take it.  I didn't have to retake the ASVAB it was my personality they went off and they knew me well enough (E6) to know that Im smart enough to fly.

Yeah Tom Carpenter and Harold Schyberg and Tom Vitagliano all had the same personality about military with me Im pretty sure Harold Schyberg is the same way.  What do all 3 have in common other than being former Marines?  They came back into the military.  Yes I would of went back into the military too.  Im not sure but is Harold Schyberg a Marine too?

I forgot what website it was but there was some website talking about Bill Gates was in on something like this with videogames doing stuff like this in the Govt. and Oprah Winfrey was going to get her own network and was doing something behind closed doors too (it was weird watching Lindsay Lohan on Letterman talking on the phone to Oprah for some reason) and someone else but I forgot who.  They were talking about how theres a movie made by Tom Hanks made for one person on this planet and he needs to watch this movie to figure out whats really going on.  I came across your website and yes I read that chupacabra it was back in like 2008 or 2007.  Its 2016 now and look what I found out about myself!!!

I never met him but I emailed Creative Assembly to put Jack Welch the former CEO of General Electric into one of these games part of the tutorial or AI (like Halo Spartan Assault story with AI infinity) to teach you in the game as you progress through the game.  Jack Welch is a businessman not only is he skilled in business but he works for the Govt. or use to and teaches Leadership to Central Intelligence Agency.  Jack Welch was teaching me in a RTS game about management and Leadership in synonyms/metaphors and no one knew.  I will say whats up to Jack Welch.  I never met the guy but reading his biography online sounds like he was going through exwife issues too.  I look at Jack Welch as the old guy (Q?) in the James Bond movie Golden Eye who was teaching him about technology at MI6 with the explosive pen.

Edited by Cpt. Kid