Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Michał Napora

The Official Techland Gamescom Thread

13 posts in this topic

Here is the Official Techland gamescom thread.

I'll be posting news, photos, and any other announcements as I receive them from the team on the floor. 

Also, for those lucky to be there in person, here is our Dying Light gamescom survival guide:

http://dyinglightgame.com/gamescom

Hot tip - you can win a pretty sweet Dying Light Survivor's Swag Backpack. See the site for more details. 

You are more than welcome to join in on the discussion.

What would you like to see? What do you like about gamescom? Are you jealous you're not there? What makes a good games event? Do you even like game events?

Let your thoughts out right here.

B) Nice! I'm looking forward to anything you can share. And yes, I'm sad I'm not there. Wearing the T-shirt, playing the game. I've never been to any game events and don't think I ever will be. (by the way, you can see the thread is open to replies now  :D )

I'm equally excited for Dying Light and Hellraid, and I'm really curious to see what will happen when I have both! What will I play? Will my mind implode trying to pick? :unsure:

First up - some photos of our Hellraid team setting up our Hellraid space at gamescom.

The three handsome gents are (from left to right): Pawel Modlinski, Michal Dudziak (crouching) and Marcin Kruczkiewicz. They were the guys that also did the Live Hellraid gameplay on Twitch. 

Royal Palms Resort Guide - never say never. I wouldn't be surprised if one day you would come to a gamescom or E3 and played our games in person. Make sure to say hello to us.

The photos of the Hellraid team setting aren't available through the links posted above as of 12 pm, but you can still see these photos on the Techland facebook page if you like. Here is a link: www.facebook.com/TechlandGames

Hey Michal, how about you let that bromance do some work, and give me that damn permission to look at those damn pics. :D 

Much love.

Nice to see the new gameplay, especially the players getting hunted by the preorder bonus zombies, love it!  :lol:

And HEY! I also have the skull bandana (see my picture) like the multiplayer character has! That's pretty awesome!

Edited by Reticled

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0