Paweł Modliński

Ideas And Feature Requests For Dying Light Developers.

2,000 posts in this topic

Another one about that dreaded and awful autosave.

A few people have mentioned it, I will mention it.

I got to Old town and I was chatting to Try and Savvy, in a safe zone, I know I will quit the game now and get back to it. It put me in the street with infected, brilliant.

Another time, I quit in a safe zone, the first safe zone, went back to the game and I was on the cowling above a tunnel.

How about this for an option in the menu system when you configure the game:

AutoSave: on

AutoSave off: which will give you save on quit.

When I use the Advanced police or military rifles, the grid lines on the rifle arm start blurring and coming off the gun with a motion blur every time I start to walk or run and it kinda is annoying. A patch would be appreciated

1. how about some new weapons like a sniper and a arena for pvp for those people who don't like doing be the zombie but still like pvp

2. new weapons like a sniper or at least make ranged weapons being able to customize them like add different scopes or add ammo increase or a minigun just please try tom consider new ranged weapons

3. can you guys consider making a new hud like it shows what costume you're wearing how much stamina you have left how much power stamina you have instead of it showing you after you start getting tired and show what weapon you're holding on the other side showing how much damage it does and all its other stats

4. can you guys add a few other costumes like a costume called the childish with crane wearing a hat with the little heli wings on them and a striped shirt with some shorts

and the other one being called "tech savvy" where crane is wearing some glasses and a beanie a black hoodie and some long pants with ankle shoes

5. i am not asking much for this but can you guys add a new zombie called "enforcer" and he is heavily armored (more armor than a demolisher) and he moves a little bit more faster than the demolisher and he has a very high amount damage he does

thank you for reading

Only Suggestion . The game is racist. Stop it.

Right. Because the devs specifically said that they hate and will discriminate against all ethnicities because they can.ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Right. Because the devs specifically said that dying light is supposed to show that they hate and will discriminate against all ethnicities because they can.ðŸ‘ðŸ»

Edited by evanhend

Hello, 1st of all, I wanna thank you for all of your work what you are doing for our favorite zobmie game Dying Light ( at least favorite for me :D )

What I have on my mind is, I would really like to see some bigger survival elements, I mean things like, eat, sleap, drink andsomething like that....I do not really mean to make from Daying Ligh another DayZ or whatever, but something like swap normal game to survival game, where you can normaly play Campaign or The Following but with the survival elements. As well I was thinking about building some Keep or Base how someone already wrote in post (for example like in Fallout 4) and defend it at night or at day, whenever player want(not just at night, I think that would be boring for some people after some time). As well I was thinking to make another difficulty level, Nightmare is just not challenging anymore, it is not that hard to make a bow from DLC(if you have one), but even without it and oneshot zombies in their head, take that arrow back and do the same again. I mean....nightmare is hard from start even in late game, but how I said, not challenging anymore, maybe put perma death to the game, when you die, end of story, that would make game much much much harder, bcs people will keep themself more sharp about every situation. Aaaaaaaaand the biggest thing I was thinking is.......Do another big DLC, like The Following is....pls, pls, pls......The Followoing was epic as heck and we do not know actualy what happend with Kyle Crane when he turned into zombie right ? :D

Edited by Azhureus

Someone already post this, but I just wanna add something. He wrote about being bitten by zombie, time will pop up and at the end of this time you will be turned into zombie, but what next. I wanna add this....That is one freaking perfect idea, maybe better than some perma-death mode(when you die game is entirely over). It could be like this: when you are bitten, you will get some specific time, depends on what zombie bite/scratch you, or how big is that bite/scratch or how many bites/scratches you have(maybe all options ? :D ), in this time you have to get into some specific place( maybe the Breckens Tower or some place in the middle of map, or just two main stations like Breckens Tower and Fiherman Village, just make some save-zones where you can save yourself or your friend in co-op), there you will be able to buy an antizin or some pills what makes you to be normal again, time will dissapear and you can continue in your game( so more far you are from the zone where you can buy those pills, the harder it will be for you to interact with zombies, bcs you might not get it into that save-place in time to be saved). And here are two options what I was thinking when time will get to zero and you turn into zombie, you will just simply turn into zombie and all game is over(you can choose this option "Game-Over" in options when you start a new game) or another option is, you just turn, game is over, but game will load from some last checkpoint to make that game at least finish-able, but you will lost alot of experiences or legendary level progress, even lost full legendary level or just drop all your stuff what you had in quick slot and you need to go and get it back or you just lost it forever :) Another thing about those pills could be, you can craft them, but you need alot and very rare materials, or you can just simply buy them but for huge amount of money and have them with you(but you could have just one pills, not more) to help yourself or your friend in Co-op if you will get bitten or as well using those pills will have some cooldown, for example 10 or 30 min. or something. I think this is freaking good idea to make that game more real and hard. For example on Game plus in Nightmare mode would be insane :) I am sorry for my english and I hope you will understand what I wrote here.

Thanks, Thomas.

Gameplay feature wish list :

1. Taunt: when an enemy is "hanging back", tap taunt and the player shouts at the zombie/thug under the aiming-reticle, goading it into charging/attacking immediately at a slight stats disadvantage.  Hold taunt and the player lets loose a huge enemy-attracting bellow, essentially becoming a mobile firecracker -- nearby hostiles focus on you and swarm after you for a few seconds.  A bellow also has a chance of turning several normal Biters/Thugs into berserk Virals.
  2. Base-jump: One of Harran's residents has been collecting and re-packing the air-drop chutes.  Now you can purchase and carry one single-use emergency parachute... Leap from tall buildings and hold a key to activate while in free-fall, land by parachute.  Like a free-roam zip-line that allows you to steer left/right as you gradually drift lower.  Would be especially cool if we someday get to play in Harran's urbanized core, among the glass-and-steel high-rises.  :)  (Ahem.)
  3. Melee with ranged weapons: because you would in real-life. Just like it is now, firearms and bows wouldn't degrade when fired normally, but if you melee and thump a zombie with a ranged weapon, the gun/bow takes damage and eventually breaks.  You can still shoot a damaged ranged weapon, but it will have decreased accuracy, and there's a chance that firearms may jam when reloading (hold key to un-jam), may misfire (doesn't shoot every time you pull the trigger and wastes/ejects the mis-fired ammo), or may simply blow up in your face.
  4. Bash lock perk : almost instantaneous opening of locked chests/crates/doors, but has a significant risk of destroying the contents or buggering the door so that it's permanently jammed shut (until the next time that area loads), and also creates noise which attracts enemies.  Kick a crate or Tackle a door to bash.
  5. Silencers: rare/expensive attachable gun mods to give you a brief edge in more "tactical" situations.  Silencers take per-use damage each time you fire a shot, rapidly wearing out and becoming audible in a wider and wider area until after about 20 shots they're totally ineffective.  Completely broken silencers condense/direct the sound of a gunshot forward instead, making you audible to enemies at twice the normal distance in the direction that you're shooting.
  6. Grappling hooks that "harpoon" enemies... hold down the grappling hook key to harpoon a Biter/Viral/Bolter and the enemy rag-dolls and is "reeled-in" over about 5-8 seconds (think in terms of environmental hazards like ledges, fire, water, spikes, toxic puddles, etc.), release key to disconnect.  There's always a chance that harpooned enemies may keep their feet and run instead, pulling the player down to ground-level and dragging them through the streets for several seconds, possibly into greater danger.  If two or more players hook a Goon, Night Hunter, or Freak of Nature at the same time, they can immobilize it for a few seconds -- however, there's also a chance that it might go berserk and pull all those players into striking distance instead.  Powerful enemies Bellow (see #1 above) when successfully immobilized, attracting nearby Virals -- so you have to deal with waves of those after each attempt and therefore can't nerf formidable enemies by spamming them with immobilize no matter how well you work as a team.
  7. Trip-line perk : Crouch then fire the grappling hook and Kyle digs in his heels and stays put.  Any human-sized enemy that walks into the cable rag-dolls and tumbles to the ground taking damage (with a significant risk of bone-breaks) and becomes momentarily vulnerable to Stomping; enemies that hit the trip-line at a run take double-damage and have a small chance of dying from the fall.  Large enemies or vehicles crossing the trip-line have a small chance of tripping/rolling but a large chance of reversing the effect (at best leaving the player vulnerable on the ground for a few seconds, or at worst dragging them through the streets for a few seconds.)  A second player can re-enforce a player already doing a trip-line by gripping them or their line, reducing the odds of being dragged by a large enemy/vehicle by half.
  8. Slick Traps : dash one on a rooftop, and anything pursuing you into that area at a pace faster than a walk will rag-doll and slide off in the direction that it's inertia is carrying it.  Will also affect you if you return to the area before the slick dissipates, but you can walk slowly through it without falling, or slide through it at a run.  Off-balance enemies that slide into you can knock you off your feet and do light damage.
  9. Plasma Packet : like camouflage in reverse... raid local hospitals/clinics/blood-banks, and then douse enemies with plasma to make other infected mistake them for extra-tasty humans.  Also over-stimulates nearby biters turning one into a berserk Viral every few seconds until effect wears off.  Has a risk of making you extra-attractive to infected if you get caught in the splash-zone.
  10. Crash Mat perk : grab a zombie/thug at the edge of a roof and it cushions your fall to street level like a "portable" trash pile.  Insta-kills your crash mat on impact, and has a chance of automatically applying "camouflage" if performed on a zombie, or "plasma" if performed on a thug.  Creates noise which attracts enemies.
  11. Put-pocket perk : stash explosives in Biter pockets while camouflaged, then trigger all simultaneously via car-trap remote.  (Combine with firecrackers or a plasma packet to covertly move a swarm of explosives into range of powerful enemies/vehicles/structures.)  Any put-pocketed Biters that catch fire or trip and fall while "armed" have a chance of spontaneously detonating.
  12. Toad-jacking: camouflage up behind a Toad then do a "Take Down" to knock it to it's knees and grapple it's head with your left hand.  You now have a turret... every tap of the "attack" key punches the toad with your right hand and causes it to spit.  Projectiles do knock-back damage to anything that they hit, plus intense acid damage.  Releasing the Toad automatically kills it, but get clear quickly - they'll explode in an acid-nova after a few seconds, showering the entire area.

Gameplay things that currently break immersion :

1. The game manages huge crowds of zombies by dividing them into two groups: background zombies which are essentially just animated environmental decorations, and foreground zombies which are ai-controlled enemies.  As you eliminate foreground zombies, you can see the game picking the nearest background zombies and converting them into foreground zombies.  This works well for almost every situation and is a necessary convention as it limits resource usage and keeps the game running smoothly.  However, it does break immersion in some instances.  For example, if you're in a really crowded area (like the suspension bridge) and toss a molotov about 6 car-lengths away, it can land in a dense clot of zombies and do absolutely nothing. :)  Why not quickly compute hit-points vs. molotov damage for that area, and then (without assigning AI to the zombies in the splash-zone) have them play though animations and either die or survive while remaining as background zombies? 

Minor graphical things that break immersion...

1. Player shadows: It's super-weird that you don't have one when the person/thing right next to you does. :)  Plus, spotting zombie/thug shadows can save your life, so spotting your own shadow might scare the carp out of you at times.
  2. More obvious vapours/smoke visible from a distance when green/smelly zombies pop.  If you're standing right close to them, it seems like you're caught in a huge puffball cloud, but when you're outside the spash-damage range you don't see anything at all.  That seems sort of "incomplete".
  3. Actual Reflections.  I'm not saying put them all over the place and kill performance, but it wouldn't hurt to have them in a few key locations.  Seeing the reflection of a monster sneaking up behind you is a staple of the horror genre, and besides, not every mirror in Harran can be broken. :P
  4. Non-flat water.  Just in the area immediately around the player for close-up detail - there should be wave deformations.  Swimming underwater is great, but swimming right at the surface and seeing a perfectly flat polygon with a bump-map inches from your nose seems a little "graphically dated", especially when the rest of the game looks so awesome. ;)  See Crysis1 and Witcher3 for great water.

And... as a silly notion for future content... :)  Dying Light is great when it's being serious, but it really shines when it gets a little zany...  Why not go a little over-the-top crazy with some genre-blending DLC...  We've got a zombie apocalypse well underway in the Dying Light universe, but what if yet another one of Harran's crackpots tries to fix the problem and temporarily creates a time-rift in the middle of that...? :)  Suddenly, you've got all manner of additional epic weirdness to contend with... an alien invasion (think fast Skitter/Xenomorph-style wall-crawling aliens, and zombified variants), dinosaurs and zombie dinosaurs roaming the countryside, mechanical monstrosities from the far-future's machine apocalypse, etc.  Zombies which were previously our greatest threat could become a cool form of geurilla resistance if played against the new enemies, AND it would add a bunch of neat new enemy/weapon/vehicle types.  Maybe it's real, maybe Kyle just slipped and hit his head and he's actually in Lina's sick-room where someone's been playing cheesy DVDs for him -- but either way, it would be oh so much fun. :)  ("Dylight Savings Time", anyone?) ;D

Anyways, thanks to you guys and gals at Techland for an awesome game, and special thanks for bringing it to GOG.com - never would have tried it if it hadn't ended up there!

Edited by Species8472.5b

Please implement NVIDIA Multi-Res Shading! (30% performance boost)

This feature is much talked about in the release of Shadow Warrior 2 because users are able to receive a 30% increase in performance with 900 and 1000 series NVIDIA cards at 4K resolution! 

https://youtu.be/oXswZkflyJg

It is the first game outside of VR to use this tech, and this will SURELY quickly catch on with other titles. I tried it out a few minutes ago myself, and it's amazing! Couldn't even notice a difference in image quality while playing at 4K, but my framerates sure as hell noticed a difference!

Techland, be the trailblazers that you are and implement this into Dying Light!

P.S. I created this account solely for this request alone. 

McDohl

Here is a Suggestion for Special Community Event Weapons.

Make them Platinum, They never Break. But are instead able to be repaired by Sacrificing High Tier Weapons. 

Pete here is a Suggestion for Special Community Weapons.

Make Platinum Weapons that never Break. But are instead able to 

Hello my name is John

Can your company please make another campaign on dying light.It will be about how in the following ending you get to choose your own path and I have chosen the one where you are a volatile.so there is a campaign about cranes life as a volatile.thank you for creating this game.🎮😂

Aloha Pawel,

I have a few ideas for a game-mode/expansion that players would love. I don't know anything about making games so please let me know if it would be too hard.

1. Switch "Change Outfit" at stash to "Change Character" - 4 characters each with a different bonus - +50/%20 weapon handling or +Firearms damage similar to Dead Island

2. Add a community defense element. Npc's you meet outside of the place you choose to call home return with you and can be taken as companions on missions. With each passing day, your community's resources like water and food diminish - the player must make runs for drops that now contain food bundles along with antizin etc... Have PVP and defend you home from raiders, PVP raiders can kill your community members for good and lower your supplies to 0 Npc community's can be raided and slowly repopulate. Must also defend base from occasional herds hordes of zombies. Maybe add different places that can be overthrown each with better and better defenses like rais's base etc... just a few ideas for a mode similar to tower defense horde PVP survival I know would be a hit.

These are just sporadic ideas I'd love to chat about sometime. I am interested in making this a reality at any cost. I think Dying Light has the best foundation and is the best game I have played and this would take it to a whole new level of popularity.

Defending a place that feels like you have worked hard for is an irreplaceable rush that gamers crave. That feeling of knowing it could all be lost will keep people playing.

Respectfully,

Vinson Jones

Hello Techland !

On the first hand, thanks for Dying Light. It is a really good game, my favorite since he come on the market.

Well, i am here to show you my ideas for some DLC or even Dying Light 2, and I am sorry if someone has already wrote it, but popular ideas will be used ;).

First, for free DLC (things that can be cool for everyone)

- New animations for weapons, just like maces, or two handed weapons. Mister Crane can do more than just two moves i think. Long Swords are boring to play, he cut on the left, he cut on the right, and can't do something more. Maces have just one move, if we don't count the special attacks.

- Craft your own skin for your weapons. It will be a good idea to have your own colors on your weapons, but only when you already find a skin. Like if you find a Camo skin for a weapon, you can add it to another weapon, nothing more.

Paying DLC

-New story, with more interaction with NPC, like in the Following, but for each one. Ezgi is so hot ! Damn ! If you can be friend with some runners may be add, because we fight for the same things, but i will say more after. For the story, i think something who need like 15 or 20 hours to end will be good. And maybe another map, but this will be hard to do, a map who can have Buggys and Parkour.

-Survivor difficulty. Same challenges at the Nightmare, but with more interactions with NPC's, like defending a house on the night, or even, something that i can only dream, add a crafted house, or craft zone. Maybe a fixed point, somewhere, when you can create your house, add some protections, like spikes, and UV things. But you have to recolt a lot of ressources for this, i really think have your own house on the game will be cool.

-Make the runners run ! Most of the time, they don't move their arsses from safe place, you are running alone on the night, nobody is here, outside, do some crazy chupacabra like you, but they always say they are runners.  If you found them fighting  for their life can be cool, like some Rahim running away from volatiles or night hunters, and you are here to save him. On the night, you are really lonely, so, add some real runners will be  a good idea i think.

-Like other says, add more accessories for guns. Like silencors or scopes, this will be really cool but really hard to find, like on some military places, hiden or on some dead bodies.

-Add more scary zombies. Yes, they are already the bosses, nighthunters, but maybe, see some new faces, new zombies who appear sometimes, who totally dominate volatiles, just like they eat everything and everyone,zombies, humans, animals ... The ultimate hunters who fear nothing and no one, who didn't even care of UV or safe places. Like I told earlier, some zombies who can try to break on safe places, but only them, because they are the stronger. Only appear with other players with you(impossible to kill alone), you have to attack some parts first on order to defeat him. Like Right Leg > Left Arm > Back > Head. Also give amazing loots for everyone when killed.

-Put more legendary weapons, but really hard to craft, add 4 expcalibur to make a new one you can only find blueprints of them, and have to delete some really good weapons to create them. And they can't be broken. Like if you have to loose 4 swords with more than 5 K of damage to create one who is really cool and really strong. But can't add blueprints or anything else on it, or it will be too strong. Or make them appear when you kill the ultimate zombie, like I say on the top.

This is all my ideas for the solo / multi players. I got nothing for Be the Zombie mode, because it's not my favorite mode, so I let others who love it put their ideas.

Thanks for reading

VieuxMonsieur (OldMan)

Can you please just make the Xbox 360 controls user-assignable?  I want to be able to use the controls in a way that is intuitive to me.  I'm requesting a refund from Steam because I find the configurations so deplorable.  Your game is awesome and I really want to play it, but you need to understand that after people pay for the game, they own it, not the devs.  I'm a sommelier; I will never put ice in my own wine, but if a customer wants to ice their wine because they enjoy it better that way, their enjoyment is what is most important.

I have an idea for Dying light future and this about online gaming, as you know single player games life span is not long. thats why recently i play "h1z1:king of the kill", and what i see... its becoming very popular online game worldwide you can check it on steam, game's developers have great idea however game graphics and mechanics are very bad. i think Dying Light Game have much better infrastructure for this online mod, 
I want techland focus "h1z1:king of the kill" and publish new and much better version of this game in different name.. with reasonable price sure, because i think this online mod already proven him self. if you interested with this idea. i would like to help you more. my email "emre4@hotmail.com"
Thank you!

Yunus Emre Yuksel

Dual wield for one handed guns and weapons like "Rais' Pistol" and "Dark Machete" or "American Pistol 9mm" and "Highlander Hatchet"

I know it'll be hard but it would be awesome either, it would help a lot at Night Invasions.

Hey, I would like to see a new dying light, maybe a following edition, like the following to the story, or maybe even do a dying light 2.  

I still play the game, and I seem always to have something to do, but the game is dying out for me, and that I dont want to happen.

The reason I want to se a new edition, is because i think the game is awesome, and that the story was great, but still a little bit short.

Dying light 2 could go on in Rio de Janeiro, or somewhere where you now that there would be lot of opportunity for good parkour, with lots of paths and other cool stuff 

Kind regards Marco  :)

BTZ/INVASIONS options:

Easy mode for begginers:

* only players up to level 4 rank NH/HUman can join these game's

Humans:

* Survivor sense doesnt have a cooldown between (no NH dissapear from the radar)
* Damage for all mode's is the same wether its 1v1 or 4v1

* 1 Flare for 1v1/2v1, 2 Flares with 15 sec cooldown between throws in 3v1/4v1

Hunters:

* Increased recharge rate of spits/uv shield

NOTE: Experience gain for both parties is lowered and there are no gold weapons available in this mode! Hunter gland and weapons from lower tier are available

Normal Mode:

* All players are welcome to join in this mode

Humans:

* Same rules as current meta

Hunters:

* Same stats/Rules as current

Apocalypse mode:

* ONLY FOR VETERANS and Experienced players!

Humans:

* Survivor Sense works only for nest positioning, doesnt work for hunter
* HUD is disabled
* Hunter Boosters do not work
* 1 Flare per life 
* Exhaustion between power attacks / Special power attacks with cooldown like in Nightmare mode ergo stamina 

Hunters:

* Howl has a longer cooldown
* Howl has an upgrade only in this mode if players have maxed skill tree: Screamer's effect can only be used if humans are around, has cooldown of 30 seconds and during this time Hunter cannot Howl
* HUD is disabled including Radar
* Higher damage output with claws

NPC's and Nests:

* Each nest from starting one to the last one has a timer:

1st nest: 5 Minute's 
2nd Nest: 4 Minute's
3rd Nest: 3.5 Mins
4th Nest: 2 Mins
5th Nest: 1 Minute

If survivor's fail to destroy the nests more special infected will appear around the nest including hatched Evolved Volatile's, the task of Humans is to kill those specified zombies to progress to the next nest.

*Zombie Guardians:

* If survivor's are hit with Horde spit, all zombies in area will pursue the humans along with bombers

Thats basically it.

It would be amazing if you could go and let yourself go into the buggy instead of teleport into it. If there would be some kind of old carbine or a sniper. It would be more realistic if the head was less easy to explode cause thats really easy. It would be awsome if you could slice the head in half. It would be awsome if the grappling hook was not overpowered. It would be awsome if techland would be using the zombies from the beta cause the looked a lot scarier and the zombies that we have now look very boring. It would be awsome if you could trip over stuff or maybe hit a wall at parkouring, that would make it realisticer. It would be cool if there where more healing spots like your head or your upperbody or your legg. It would be cool if there was morphine to heal your legs when you get falldamage. It would be amazing if they could fix the volatiles when there running because sometimes I see that they are stuck. It would be cool that if you shoot at an enemies crotch that he would be screaming like hell and that the zombies where gonna eat him alive. It would be scarier if they would fix the mouth of the zombies cause they could add blood to It or something like that. It would ve awsome if the enemies at a airdrop had guns too because they never have guns at an airdrop. It would be cool if the zombies weren't spazzing around if you trew/shot some kind of explosive at em. It would be cool if you could shoot there brains out cause you can't do that in the game. It would be really nice if they could change the gunshot from every gun in the game cause they sound nothing like real gunshots to me, they could use some of the gunshots from zombiU or the last of us. It would be awsome that When you hit a zombie to the left that the zombie ectually falls to the left, like a runner like when its runner towards me and I kill it then the dead body will go right through me. It would be more realistic that if you shoot a zombie with a assault rifle or pistol that the head wouldn't explode.it would be cool if there was some way to check your watch. It would be just dream for me if they could just make a gamemode that was really just realistic.

Edited by Turbo

Hello techland!

I really hope you lot are still around, i love your game and all its offered till now, but I was wondering if anything else is coming in the future? Dying Light 2? a new expansion maybe? I understand a couple of the endings of The Following was a bit... Final (keeping it spoiler free!) But That doesnt mean it has to end there right?

Onward to suggestions!

1) Honestly a few new firearms would be much appreciated. I find myself wanting a sniper more often then anything else, or even a launcher as we have seen them used by enemies...4

2) Weapon customization. Now dont lynch me, i know we have that for the melee and to an extent the bows... but i mean like... Modding the rifles. Mod slots, Attachments, camos... Id really like to be able to pick off zeds with a silent firearm instead of relying on my bow. The bows cool. Id still use it... but like... i really want a sniper or a gun that doesnt draw in vollies and virals.

3) Maybe a new story arc? With a different lead? This last one is prolly the most... taxing. A female lead would be amazing, but thats not what im getting at. I just want /more/ you know? I still play but at this point idk what to do other then help others lol.

Noted that game making is hard, expensive, and time consuming. I know youll give a cursory glance at this.. maybe... but i do hope youll listen. We want more dying light! its so good! I dont want it to fade away D;

Cheers from Hawaii~
Neko

HEALTH:

When you lose some health you will also lose some of your ability to perform well. With that I mean:

If you lose 25% health and you have maxed out agility, it is as though your agility level is below 12.

at 50% below 5, at 75%  as though you are just starting.

LEGEND:

Add a new option, maybe something along the lines of DEXTERITY and the ability to replace one of the legend tree with that option. Under dexterity something along the lines of:

Nimble hands ii, 75% chance of finding extra loot, faster at searching, better at lockpicking, faster at using camo and better at crafting.

BACKPACK:

More realistic at the amount you can carry, because at the moment you can carry an insane amount goodies.

PLAYERS STASH:

If you put some of your stuff in safe house A, it should not be in the other safe house. More realistic?

CONSUMABLES:

The ability to store consumables, especially in times of plenty.

BLUE LOCKERS:

Please do not put coffee and other easily found items in blue lockers. I normally expect more than that as I have found 2 tubs while looting infected. Cash will be useful, but not:

Cosmetics, Cigarettes, and of course Coffee

NIGHTMARE MODE:

Make the infected a bit more aggressive especially some of the female infected as quite often they suddenly stop raise the hands to their face and turn around, or, make the male infected act the same.

It would be more realistic if a zombie could grab your leg while your trying to climb. It would be more realistic that when a lot of volatiles or runnerzombies chase you that you would have more energy for running because you are running for your life. When a zombie grabs you you will automatically turn around but it would be more realistic if the zombie could actually grab you from the back and try to bite you while you have to trow it of your back. It would be more realistic if you would put your hands on the wall while your against to wall. It would look nicer if the render distance was better. It would be cool if you could kick somebodies kneecap and that It would be broken. It would be more realistic that when you hit a human to the head that he would be down right away. Just make the humans plus yourself even strong to make it more realistic. And when you jump in the air you can ectually move when you jumper. The jump mechanic is really screwd up, fix that. When a zombie tries to climb something like a car, It goes right trew it. Really techland use your imagenation for once please this game could be so much better and we could have a lot more fun.

It would be more realist if a zombie could grab your leg while your trying to climb. It would be more realistic that when a lot of volatiles or runnerzombies chase you that you would have more energy for running. When a zombie grabs you you will automatically turn around but it would be more realistic if the zombie could actually grab you from the back and try to bite you while you have to trow it of your back. It would be more realistic if you would put your hands on the wall while your against to wall. It would look nicer if the render distance was better. It would be cool if you could kick somebodies kneecap and that It would be broken. It would be more realistic that when you hit a human to the head that he would be down right away. Just make the humans plus yourself even strong to make it more realistic. And when you jump in the air you can ectually move when you jumper. The jump mechanic is really screwd up, fix that. When a zombie tries to climb something like a car, It goes right trew it. Really techland use your imagenation for once please this game could be so much better and we could have a lot more fun. Please

Edited by Turbo

And the zombies in the beta version of Dying light looked a lot scarier that now, I think they need to make a new Dying light because this is just stupid. Come on techland.

Please someone react to my questions and say something about it

Edited by Turbo

Really techland im Dying all the time cause rais's men strangers and banditisme are killing me cause there overpowered, please make them more realistic by making them bleed out or getting killed by just one hit to to the head with every weapon or getting shot in the crotch and just dying of the bleeding and the pain they are having. And when I shoot one of them in the head from a distance by them I mean humans they won't die

Edited by Turbo