Paweł Modliński

Ideas And Feature Requests For Dying Light Developers.

1,990 posts in this topic

This is a link to my idea post http://forum.techland.pl/topic/12265-to-developers-new-dlc-idea/

Also not being horrid the game is awesome and a good stress releaser but could you bring out a free update to add a new ending to the following like what was done to mass effect. Giving another option where Crane survives gets the cure to them in the city and you can continue to play. This post already is started to ask for you to change it here is a link http://forum.techland.pl/topic/12256-breckens-personal-message-to-the-dying-light-developers/ please reply and help.

So we know what happened to the Harran with The Following DLC but what about the past. As many know in the Slums, we encounter a man on a rooftop sitting on a basket with a pipe in his hand, saying that he used to be in the HAZMAT CEALNUP Squad and their mission is to knock every last door, rescue the survivors/non-infected and eliminate the infected. So in a DLC, the story could rewind to the time that the HAZMAT units entering Harran after Harran Athletic Games Disaster aka. D-Day. The player can be a sergeant or a officer in one of the cleanup teams and the story will tell how his squad shatteref in two hours and how they survived and tried to do their mission in the chaotic city-state of Harran. I think it could be really fun and it will be very successful.

More specifically about online play, this game is in urge need of a real / solid multiplayer interface : game mode, labels (difficulty, pve or pvp, etc) AND a free label so the person who launch the server can indicates the purpose (night hunt, car runs, questing, pv or not, etc ...).

ATM it's really rare to see ppl joining my server or friend's ones, and when some ppl invade the party it's to shout : "GIMME GOLD WEAPONS PLZ"

Please Techland give us a real online interface to create servers or launch and join games.

So we know what happened to the Harran with The Following DLC but what about the past. As many know in the Slums, we encounter a man on a rooftop sitting on a basket with a pipe in his hand, saying that he used to be in the HAZMAT CEALNUP Squad and their mission is to knock every last door, rescue the survivors/non-infected and eliminate the infected. So in a DLC, the story could rewind to the time that the HAZMAT units entering Harran after Harran Athletic Games Disaster aka. D-Day. The player can be a sergeant or a officer in one of the cleanup teams and the story will tell how his squad shatteref in two hours and how they survived and tried to do their mission in the chaotic city-state of Harran. I think it could be really fun and it will be very successful.

or another good idea what my freind said that in the ending where he turns instead of going into a rotted like state like the rest of the undead he controls it stays looking normal but gets the ability to go into this what i would call the volitile state for couple of minuets giving him more speed and strength and and when its dark and you use the ability his senses would get better he would not be affected by the daylighte and he would get a new skill bar for it and everything this would happen to him as his desire and will to get the cure to his friends would allow him to control and change the virus not turning him but making him stronger. It would kinda be like the powers the people on dead island have but much better and cooler but would also give people what they want and allow him to well kinda survive and we can keep playing as him.

This is just an Idea, but you know that recent community event that paces you to kill Volatiles?

Well maybe we could have like Eclipse weekends or some type of deal like that. 

Thanks!

Hi. Recently I bought "Dying Light: The Following - Enhanced Edition" in Steam and I saw in game many national outfits, but I can't find Ukrainian national outfit.
Why it missing and can you add this outfit?

So we have outfits that are offset characters unlocked in the legendary skill tree.

Any chance the Female gamer population will get some generic female runner outfits?

What I mean is that it is very evident Dying light has a large number of gaming females that i have noticed for an fps than even Black ops holds.

By far i love the game and for many reasons. It would be nice to see pc mods acceptance into consoles. I have also notice people making Dayz additions into the game. It would be nice to have a new difficulty mode called survivor like fallout 4 has done. And on top of that could you make all vehicles savagable in the original maps.. it really doesnt make sense. I still go back to slums for materials for crafting which is appearant the devs left out major for that reason in countryside for revisit purposes.

Female outfits

Survivor difficulty

All maps vehicle scavange

This Spinal cord injure disabled Dad would be in hog heaven and so would the countless souls ive joined in game have also suggested.

Dear developer and community

First of thank u for such an amazing game like this. I have an idea how we can make the game more interesting for those who wants to play tiny more with guns.

I love the melee based game and the shootouts but it does never worth it to shoot. Every time the runners came and I dont know why so fast a one or two shots with shotgun.

So i have two ideas to prove this gameplay without to make the gunplay too op.

1St: a craftable bottle silencer that can only protect the shots for 30 persecnt per Magazine or only for a few shots.

2nd: u make a noisemetre if I choose a gun. This noisemetre gets up with every bullet. If u shoot constantly it arrives a lvl and u hear the screams. In the yellow critic area of the noisemetre it has a Chance that they run into. In the Red crit they are coming for sure. U know already that the runners are coming because of the loud screaming. I think this would be a good idea. To control a little Bit the "random runners Trolls"

I hope i could give a good advice and PLEASE i would thank u if u could make a little gun friendlier dying light.

Althought the concurrent games will apply sooon with These Systems. IT would be a New well update.

I love it and Support dying light since Day 1 wish u a good Day and a happy surviving thx :-D

PS: I AM REALLY SRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH

Edited by Nova28

This is ALL I want to see in the next update:

• Fix online glitches
  • Reduce two handed weapons damage at night hunter
  • Faster Recharge for Night Hunter Spits and UV Block
  • Old grappling Hook animation selectible
  • I want to see the difference betwen general/downloadable outfits and legendary outfits in 1st person vision on Xbox One - Examples: Ninja and Dragon ninja outfits are the same in 1st person vision - Juggernaut and GRE Enforcer too
  • "Advanced moves mod" applied to the regular game

Hope you guys work a lot on it.

Edited by DarkSting378

So here are some idea's

- Some kind of server set up, what I mean is you set up a server instead of just inviting friends to join you. This will make it so you will be able to have things like 8-12 player games which would be really fun to experience, especially because of the large map in Dying Light / Dying Light: The Following.

- Hiding spots, so you're able to hide in a closet or under a bed etc. Maybe even make it so some zombie types would travel in group, so if you get spotted by a horde of Voletiles you're going to have to run!

- More outfits B)

- Attachments to guns, like silencers and scope as an example. Would make your weapons really feel like they are your weapons.

- More vehicles like boats, helicopters, hell maybe even planes!

- Long range rifles, like hunting rifles and sniper rifles.

Edited by Yoko

New game mode: "Versus mode"

Not like "Be the zombie", this mode would be like humans against humans:

• Use your own campaign inventory
  • Players divided by Teams
  • Special animations for Dropkick and Death from Above(on other survivors)
  • Special Rewards(for the whole Winner Team) as gold weapons or modded gold guns/Elemental Grappling Hooks and Special Outfits

Techland, would it be possible for us humble dev tools users to get our hands on the road editor? it could make things easier in creating realistic looking roads and great landscapes the same way the core game has. I'm not saying you can't do this right now, but trying to align non flat roads sections perfectly over the terrain can be time consuming and the results are not as good as they would be with such tool.

I'm nobody to ask you for this, but could please Techland consider it?

Edited by Kruug

Can add "Death from Above - Rain of Death from Above" when using 2-hand weapons, (specialy & only) for Be The Zombie PvP mode.

Aslo can add "Death from Above - Rain of Death from Above" when unarmed, cause Legendary Levels skill tree can increase us unarmed damage (specialy & only for BtZ PvP mode - may be OP).

Our Kyle Crane have a lot of Outfits inside his stoarge, so why he can't wear few parts of other outfits in this same moment? I mean create a Custom Outfit during use stoarge. Player may chose few parts of other outfits (like: T-Shirt - Mask (or not) - Trousers - Face etc.) and combine it into one new custom outfit. I know... custom outfit may have mismatched colors etc. :/

Thanks, for read this.

hello Techland

I am writing you because I have a small suggestion

I think might do good to the whole community ps4

many of us collect weapons gold

and we are frustrated because some weapons are not available in yellow :

- Following weapons ( saws , country of weapons , wild hatchet ... )

- The weapons fire

- Throwing sets weapons (except modern throwing axes)

- beginning story weapons from slums ( studded cudgel undertaker shovel , small poles ... )

please just do a small update for us to find these weapons chee steward Bozak in exchange for vouchers or nocturnal hunter...

it would fuel much the game will increase exchanges and parts Bozak ...

please keep me informed about my suggestion

Sincerely

Dear Dying Light Dev-team.

Thanks for a great game - it's been a very long time since I've had so much fun in a game with my friends and been that hooked to the gameplay itself. And all the details to the environments, easter eggs, weapons etc you guys really deserve recognition for that... I wish your parkour, combat elements and gore could be implemented in every game from GTA Online to Euro Truck Simulator :)

I have one suggestion which should be quite easy to implement, which will really add to the tension at night.

Alot of times i've just been hiding in houses, closed all the doors and killed virals and zombies from the window or roof. That ruins the immersion a bit, so I would really recommend that some zombies (maybe virals and the runnings ones) could break bust open certain doors, so you can't camp around like a p***y unless you're in a REAL safehouse.

If you think it would make the game to difficulty you could implement it only on hard or nightmare difficulty.

- Simon

I'd like to see these things in Be The Zombie Mode:

1- Human can use the grappling hook more than twice

2- Stealth skill for the Night Hunter since mutation 0

3- Online lag fix

4- Bombers keep on spawning or teleporting to roofs, that need to be fixed.

5- Now I think that the Hunter is a little bit overpowered, we need to keep in mind that some hunters are VERY skilled. The human needs an upgrade.

6- LESS virals around the nest.

Now talking about the game himself:

1: I loved the pre-alpha graphics, specially the Shadows. I want, at least the old shadow and light effects.

2: Old grappling hook animation and physics, just like from the trailer(animation selectible)

I HOPE I see at least the Be the zombie fixes, but I'd love to see all of those things in the game.

My 1st Post, apologies if I repeat an idea or echo something similar - I haven't read all 90+ previous pages.

My requests are for STORY content.

- I'd love to see some kind of DLC expansion for JADE. It's quite obvious she was a fan favourite, but by the time we started warming up to her, she was killed off. There's a lot of room for her to be fully fleshed out. So set it before Crane's arrival in the early days of the infection. Make the runners a bigger part of the story, I wanna know how they got there, what they've been through, how Breckon got to be leader, early struggles with Rias' faction. 

- Perhaps a continuation on from The Following. Crane is captured by military and he is able to control himself when he becomes a volatile. You introduce this interesting gameplay mechanic where at night you become the hunter, not the hunted. Crane's goal is to cure himself or reverse whats happened to him by helping military scientists - but of course, things don't go to plan. I'd like to meet that queen chupacabra on the radio and cut her head clean off - make that happen please.

But I agree that I'd like to see the world with more rain and fog as others have mentioned. 

But honestly, any form of additional single player content I'd be happy with. I'm sure if it's anywhere near as good as the main game or The Following, everyone will be a happy camper. 

The Following 98% Completion Bug. Fix it please.

It has been over three months since my conversion to support and promises to transmit information to developers, but nothing has changed.

Many of these topics at different forums with similar symptoms: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 (links is a list of all the quests, other actions)....

Give perfectionists enjoy a 100% progress, correct it finally  :(

-(At least on nightmare), safehouses shouldn't be completely safe; biters should be able to break down doors and fences and virals etc. should be able to climb in. Night zombies should be able to enter where there are no UV lights.

-The ability to be able to create temporary safe houses (board doors shut, barricade windows, etc) that can be broken into would be great.

-A hunger/thirst system (I know you've said you were going to add one but didn't b/c players had to watch airdrops, but then they stop like 30% into the story.)

-An option to remove all HUD items except the indicators when you hold '1' or 'tab'

-Regular flashlight needs batteries so you have to use it sparingly then scavenge for electronics. It should also attract volatiles when you use it

Please, I don't know if you can add any of these, but if you can, please do.  :(

At least make them available on nightmare if you think some are too difficult

1. how about some new weapons like a sniper and a arena for pvp for those people who don't like doing be the zombie but still like pvp

2. new weapons like a sniper or at least make ranged weapons being able to customize them like add different scopes or add ammo increase or a minigun just please try tom consider new ranged weapons

3. can you guys consider making a new hud like it shows what costume you're wearing how much stamina you have left how much power stamina you have instead of it showing you after you start getting tired and show what weapon you're holding on the other side showing how much damage it does and all its other stats

4. can you guys add a few other costumes like a costume called the childish with crane wearing a hat with the little heli wings on them and a striped shirt with some shorts

and the other one being called "tech savvy" where crane is wearing some glasses and a beanie a black hoodie and some long pants with ankle shoes

5. i am not asking much for this but can you guys add a new zombie called "enforcer" and he is heavily armored (more armor than a demolisher) and he moves a little bit more faster than the demolisher and he has a very high amount damage he does

thank you for reading

Good night, good luck DL players