Paweł Modliński

Ideas And Feature Requests For Dying Light Developers.

1,990 posts in this topic

I would love to see the ability to build or board up a safe house in the coop gameplay... that way you and your 3 friends can roam around find a good building and then hunker down... and then zombies attack your base at night... if it isn't strongly built then they have a chance to get in... at that point you have too fight them off or run... 

Maybe have a sewer system exit as a get away? Traps just in case they get in? that kind of thing, makes the coop game-play more team oriented... 3 people go out in the day time 1 stands guard they have too pick up supply's to re-enforce the base...

At night if one of your guys gets caught out and makes a break for the safe house but ends up attracting a horde... he gets in the safe house but the horde starts attacking the safe house to which you then have too hope your safe house holds (unlikely) or you all escape... 

Would this be possible? 

I agree with Suisidel we should be able to build our own bases.It would add more excitement to the game.

What I would like to see is more weapons, and something to let us carry more ammo. Also I thought that the glowing sicle and machete were really cool. Those weapons have that cool effect that made me honestly come back to the game and play it for another month or so. It gave those weapons a cooler and less dull look. One thing that I think would be a cool feature is actually stabbing enemies with bladded weapons. For example takeing the katana and stabbing a zombie then once it falls to its knees just kick it and pull out the blade. One more thing that I think would be kinda cool is impact branded tied to ballons as a craft. I can just imagine haveing 10 helium balloons above a group of zombies then shooting the balloons with an assault rifle and make it rain. Anyway I still like the game and think it's one of the best zombie games I have played.

I'd like to see a survival mode. Some type of a game where you can't win and difficulty increases all the way up.

Dying Light is a great game but it becomes boring after you passed all the quests multiple times. So I end up just wandering here and there during nights and see how long I can survive on the ground with four pursuit stars and more than often I'm able to survive until dawn, that's frustrating. This game becomes too easy after a while.

Ideally I'm thinking about something like a place or an NPC that you should protect against approaching waves of zombies, let's say, on a building's roof. Each next wave is tougher than the previous one. In between you have a little time to eat medkits, collect loot, possibly prepare and activate some traps on zombies' ways to detonate them later, etc.

That's not a hard thing to design but potentially you can play such a scenario endlessly, especially if you add some variety in how this develops, what weapons you can choose, etc. Would be awesome to play this in coop.

Zombie defense style of game.

*A note, to better understand what I'm talking about, there are two locations you can stand that are high up in the game that will help you see what I see. There is a radio tower at the top of the Slums that during the mission Pact With Rais, you climb, and it never becomes a safe house. Standing there will help you see the area I refer to as Harran Business, as you will read. The other place you need to stand is on the highest point of the crane that connects the Tower to the practice tower in the beginning of the game, so you can see the city across the water from the Stadium and all that. Another place to check that sight out is from up top the Infamy Bridge, however I have not done that yet, as I've been writing this post*

Hi guys,

so I have a huge list of ideas for the future of Dying Light, probably so many that that's why I chose to make this a separate post. Otherwise I would've just replied to the main post. Also, I'll make a copy of this post and try and put it in the comments section, just in case it might fit.

First and main change I would like to see happen is that, every bit of city as far as thy Crane can see will be released in DLC like The Following. Standing off the far radio tower that is not a safe house, all the way against the opposite side of the map than Old Town, you can see very far, and there is nothing but bigger and bigger city. Imagine 3 bigger and bigger sections of play area than what we will already have when the Following comes out, all released as separate DLC packs that are huge expansions with all new campaign and challenges and any other game modes added to the game as it is, with its ever growing way of playing multiplayer, while there is still so much single player to do as well.

This is already the best game on modern consoles in my opinion, just have to get that out there, you guys at Techland have really set a new standard for how video games should be pushed to be made, and I just take in and enjoy every last bit of this game. Whether I just feel like looting, or looking at the sights, Harran is home to me. And like many other players I'm sure, we want to know whats going on in the rest of Harran? Whats in that building at the very other end as far as you can see that looks taller than any other place in all of Harran? Was it meant to be of equal height as Rais's unfinished building in the Slums, like a twin towers thing to mark both sides of Harran? Whats all the history of the rest of the city and whats going on there now?

Enough with my opening paragraph, here's my detailed list of ideas based on what I just said above...

DLC 1: Harran Business

As you stand up here on the radio tower at the edge of the map, looking over the rest of Harran that you currently can't go to, you see there is a middle section of city that is bigger than the Slums and Old Town put together, and it stretches from behind Rais's tower, all the way passed the giant red Antenna on the hill by the water, which I'm 99% sure is the one you climb at the end of the game. Beyond all that is an even bigger city area that looks more or less complete, with a building taller than any other point in all of Harran at the very far back. This is all much easier to see at night from the top of Brecken's Tower, but this will be DLC 2 so we'l come back to that. 

For the first DLC Following the Following, it would be this mass stretch just beyond the wall, and it looks like the business part of Harran, probably industrial plants on the far end you can't see well, lots of tall buildings, but also smaller buildings and even Slums that went partly into this business area, so for obvious reasons, I'm going to refer to this area as Harran-Business. The beauty of it, is how its pretty much all cityscape though, as to where The original game is pretty balanced between open space and tightly packed residential areas and bigger city areas, and The Following is going to essentially be all countryside, so it adds a different variety of terrain and how you will move around, depending on how the producers design it, if they take my ideas, and I seriously hope they do. I don't even want credit for it, I just want to play it.

My campaign idea for the Business section would be mostly massive amounts of zombies, to change it up from having human enemies. It's further in the future and its all undiscovered to us, so it would make sense. Especially when you look at the layout and begin hypothesizing. I dreamt up that there is a group of several survivors who have taken up two big buildings in the area, the main one being the one kind of straight out in the middle of the left side of the map, its tall and skinnyish and it has two really tall antenna sticks on top of it. The second being a building chosen somewhere further towards the Antenna side of the map. Now these survivor groups are both friendly, and have both been able to contact eachother with small radios, but have never had a good enough engineer to rig something that would sure reach the Slums, and beyond that, the zombies are in much greater numbers and more fierce than those of Old Town. Now to explain how I dreamt they get in contact with Kyle Crane, I need to explain one more detail, so bare with me. When you look to the left (Still on radio tower)  you see three matching buildings in a triangle that are close to the hill side. These three buildings are Volitile nests. Stretching from them, is a single road that is a big stretch of just slum houses that go up to the big bridge that was cut in half for the wall. Volitile Nests should be a new kind of challenge that is harder than the small scale Quarantine Zones, and would be bigger and more puzzle like, similar to Raids on Destiny. I think a total of 6 of these Volitile buidlings in the whole Business area seems about right, but would probably come out in smaller DLC packs thru the year, to keep everyone entertained while the big DLC's come out once a year. Back to the plot, So the whole line of Slums from the 3 tall buidings in the Business area to the bridge, is known as Death Row, because there are so many Volitiles and Virals at night, that they walk the streets like it's Dia de Muertos down the whole road and thru all the slums there, and there's so many that even during the day, in dark places in some of the houses lurk Volitiles that didn't make it back home before sunrise. So because of this, the survivors haven't been able to get anyone close enough to the wall with a radio to contact anyone for help, until a small group takes a recorded radio transmitter device close to the edge where they can find some power, and thats how the DLC would start off, by the Tower or Jaffar picking up this radio signal for urgent help over the wall. So Crane gets there and finds this group in the main building, and as it turns out, there's thousands of survivors, but more than most are too scared and not willing to leave the safety of the two towers they control throughout the Business area, thus making it very hard to survive, and they barely have anyone other than what few surviving runners they have to go out and supply the tower. But this also means that most places you get in and loot will be full of treasure because it hasn't been touched. 

You then meet the leader of the main tower and he explains why they have been so far behind, and how they never got air drops in their section, so they've been sitting ducks, leadership is being questioned, acts of cannibalism have been found in the tower causing mass fear among people throughout the buildings. So Crane, Brecken and Spike start setting up Safe zones, training runners, build the bridge over the wall to easily get back and forth between The Slums and Business areas, and the main part of the campaign will be about taking out the three Volitile Towers known as The Bremuda Triangle, as well as the fourth building which is the building right beside the highway on the left side of it, where the highway turns right after have turned left, it has a Crane beside it, which being as he is Kyle Crane, it would be the last mission for the main campaign of the Business, where they get a wrecking ball on the crane and Crane gets to the top and uses the Crane to demolish the building completely, while of course other Volitile nests are blown up or taken down in other creative ways, so it never feels the same. But by completing this campaign, you clear Death Row of being too dangerous to go near and wipe out a mass amount of Zombies, so when the campaign is complete its easier to get around and do other side missions that pop up beacuse there will no longer be streets of volitiles and virals, but of course they'll still be around at night in smaller numbers. Along side that, by teaching these people how to survive, they become permanent allies and start helping more around their tower and training runners as the campaign goes on.  Small DLC packs throughout the year of this 1st DLC could have more Volitile Nests and more game modes and whatever else the creators came up with. I don't want to go too far into detail so that an idea similar to mine might be made and something of this future of Harran I forsee might actually happen. Again, I want no credit for my ideas these are for Techland to look over and decide if they like my idea to push foward and make Dying Light literally the biggest and best game ever made.

Complete Last Idea for smaller DLC during the year of Harran Business would be, if you look off the right of the radio tower to where you can see the Antenna area and the lengthy stretch of the Business area, you see one tall building that stands out, it looks like it has big rectangle windows that might be busted out or something, and its a little yellower and lighter than the rest of the buildings down there. That building would be like the Bozak Horde but a Volitile Nest that a crazy guy rigged to send out lots of Volitiles on that side of the map during the night, but also has a way to bring them in during the day, and he has all these radio messages repeating and posters and stuff advertising that its a safe haven, to trick people into going in and being eaten by Volitiles immediately, by his complete torture path of challenges. He keeps claiming that like all serial killers though, he wants to be caught, so if you make it to the top, you can kill him, but Crane plans to bomb the whole building with the new bad guy in the building as well. Just another small DLC idea that gives something else like Bozak Horde. 

DLC 1 Overview:

*So New modes would be;

-Volitile Nests as big challenges, more meant for multiplayer but can be beaten alone as well

-Different Layout to conquer

-New Plot

-Game focuses on gathering and selling to the towers to help them grow and strive, while settling civil disputes and connecting the two towers with the Slums, and main enemies are zombies and not humans

-And anything else Techland comes up with

Ok, that was pretty lengthy, but DLC 2 and 3 won't be that long, because it's all so far away that I can't really imagine a cool plot like I could by sitting up on this radio tower and looking over the immediate layout that I call Harran-Business. So please keep reading and seriously, please consider these ideas, at least just the concept of being able to go everywhere you see around you.

DLC 2: The Big City 

Again, really all that stands out to me with the big city is that it will be much harder to traverse, it will probably mostly take place actually inside most of the buildings you see rather than out in the streets, giving it much more room for the horror aspect of the game. I also think The Big City should include a bit of being able to forge ways to get around the map. Also the giant building I keep referring to at the other end completely of the whole city of Harran, its like Rais's tower but complete, could maybe be a Tower Crane takes over which also allows you to forge, create businesses, and set up the whole building how you want, and if you want to add floors you have to clear them out first, which would get harder as you go up. So Crane is like King of Harran.

Another idea might be to make the whole Big City area an MMO area for Dying Light where it might have all the characteristics except Crane owning the tall tower, and it would be meant to take out huge amounts of all kinds of zombies in different areas, all free roam but still have missions and side missions and what not, and also not needed to be done with a team but will prove almost impossible to beat alone. Really I just want to leave The Big City up to the producers though, especially with how in depth I was with the intro to the rest of Harran, The Business section.

So overview of DLC 2 Is The Big City, which for more detail, is the giant part of city you see beyond what I describe as Business, with much taller buildings and a building that I keep talking about that looks higher than any point in all of Harran at the complete opposite side of the whole city. This is all easier to see from the Tower at night rather than the radio tower I'm standing on while writing this (the far radio tower by the wall that is not a base, but you climb it for Karim in Pact With Rais).

-Possibly Single Player based campaign area, or the idea of being an MMO area for the game, as one giant lobby where people team up and do missions and invade the whole game as the Night Hunter at night. 

-Complete different layout to traverse that will be much harder, and probably take place indoors more, and be more of a horror than having fun killing zombies

-Basically I just want to be able to go there too, and that really tall tower just catches my eye because there is nothing else that tall in Harran except the mountains that surround it.

Okay, so as long as you're still with me, I really hope you all like my ideas and comment your own opinions and make this thread noticed by Techland so they can really look into the idea of spreading out to the entire city of Harran. And maybe even be able to walk to each section or even drive the dune buggy to and in each section of the game as one giant map, but also have fast travel to get there quicker if you don't feel like having to travel so far. Cause by foot, even running, it'd probably literally take 2 hours to go from Old Town to The Big City, again, by foot. Enough, on with the last segment I have...

DLC 3: The GRE Strikes Back (Yes That's a Star Wars reference, this game has references to culture all throughout the map already)

The last DLC location idea I have, is not able to be seen from the radio tower by Harran Business, you'll need to travel back to the Tower and get on the roof, as I am going to do now... Okay I'm on the roof now.. Actually go up on the crane that takes you over to the "Practice area" that you do in the beginning of the game with Rahim, and climb all the way on top of its tallest point where there is a flag you can retrieve. You can also go on top of the Bridge, but I'm already here on the Tower, and I'm too lazy to video game further for details. lol...

Now when you look to the right of the Red Antenna area, you see a whole nother section of city, Looks like Old Town, but modern like NYC... Over there, I simply think there should be a huge plot where the GRE and Ministry of Defense have started setting down troops to fortify that city area over there as a giant stronghold, with their own safe zones and their own zombie mutation problems, and all that good zombie stuff. So the rest of the sections of Harran all have to team up, and go to war with the GRE to protect themselves from new plans to level Harran once again, and the whole situation where Crane reached out and stopped it the first time was the last time contact from inside Harran has been heard, and the GRE and MoD have convinced everyone in the world that it was just a conspiracy, but distrust is also at a maximum from the whole world against the GRE and MoD, to where talk of Civil World War is on the brink to take down these two giants that seem to control the world at this time, in this game world.

DLC 3 Overview

-Completely Plot based to begin the end of Harran's fate against the Ministry of Defense along side the GRE

So some of that towards the end might be a bit extreme but I think it would be good story telling to bring an end to the war between Crane and the powers of the world trying to destroy them all, including the virus.

DLC 4: Return of the Crane

This would just be part two of the plot against Crane vs the GRE/MoD, and it would take place more in the Slums and Old Town after the rest of the game would have been focused in the rest of Harran since the beginning of the game, but still has focus in the whole map as well, and would end the whole story however Techland chooses, which would hopefully be in Crane's favor. Of course multiplayer and free roam would still be available, along with New Game Plus to restart everything and do it all again on a harder difficulty.

DLC 4 Overview

-End of story

So after 3 hours of writing this, let me make a few personal side notes,

-New game modes such as Volitile Nests as Raid like challenges

-Access to all of Harran in its entirety

-Complete Story

-Plot for each section

-New weapons

-New places

-New missions

-History of Harran

-More clear on how the virus began thru story

-More Blueprints

-More References***

=The Best Game ever made and possibly ever to exist until a real zombie apocalypse happens

Clearly I am a huge fan of the game, it is in fact my favorite game, and with how amazing Techland has done, and with how far I think they can push this game with how much potential it has, I don't think they could even go wrong at this point like Destiny did by making Destiny even easier to play. I think that with the right push, hopefully this post being it, Dying Light could be the major turning point in how modern games are made, and instead of sequel games and all, the game just gets bigger instead, with more and more to do, and ever changing with the forums by people like me who love the game. I mean Dying Light really can be the the game that sets a new standard for gaming, with how big it is, how much it has to offer, and how good the graphics are at the same time.

Once again, Techland, I, Tyler (Mothm6n66), do not want any credit for any of these ideas. I really want you guys to use them and create something with the ideas I've given. It may seem like I wrote a lot, but this giant idea I had, I just couldn't keep to myself. You guys are awesome, and again, and again, and again... Please give us all of Harran to explore. Along with The Following, you'd have every kind of setting for a zombie apocalypse to take place in, with all kinds of crazy plot for each different DLC which will also have smaller DLC packs with weapons and Game modes like I suggested above. Thanks again, guys, and please, everyone, comment what you think of my ideas, how you might change them, things you might add, I mean Techland listens to this stuff. That's why its taken so long for them to release this DLC, I'm sure. 

Finally, I'll see ya'll on the backwoods of Harran Tuesday, in The Following. I literally can't wait... 

Hi,

I really would like to see a option to turn off the ugly Chromatic Aberration, like it was possible with the Dying Light Manager. Please give us the option, the Game looks way better without that ugly effect.

I was looking forward the the new  post effect option to find a chance to turn it off, but there are only more new nasty effects. So why you not include a point to turn off all that stuff????

I really don't get why you are make a game looking worse, than without those effects. Specially when the performance is much better without it!

So again PLEASE give us the option to turn it off <_<

I bought dying light, this game is huge, graphically excellent and has an incredible atmosphere, but what I can not stand, and it's really irritating and annoying are : WEAPON DECAY, the crafting system, few guns and little ammunition. I can't play it, and for this reason I'm forced to trade in the game to the seller, because I find it difficult and frustrating to play. Weapon decay is NOT fun, ever, and crafting system should be used only for weapons upgrade, not to create them over and over, after they are consumed. It would be appreciated if it were given with a future patch the opportunity to remove weapon decay and play the entire game from the beginning with unbreakable weapons, crafting system to upgrade the weapons and add more guns and ammunition so it would be like an action title. In this case Dyng light will become to me one of the game of this generation.

Edited by desmond miles

Hi,

I really would like to see a option to turn off the ugly Chromatic Aberration, like it was possible with the Dying Light Manager. Please give us the option, the Game looks way better without that ugly effect.

I was looking forward the the new  post effect option to find a chance to turn it off, but there are only more new nasty effects. So why you not include a point to turn off all that stuff????

I really don't get why you are make a game looking worse, than without those effects. Specially when the performance is much better without it!

So again PLEASE give us the option to turn it off <_<

Agreed. An option to remove Chromatic Abberation is a must. Not to mention removing it improves fps.

9:59 AM 2/10/2016

I will let the others in the community talk about what they want in the game like weapons and stuff but as for me I have no issues really just keep adding onto the map with DLC if you can.  Can you guys see me playing on Steam (PC) in streaming?  Yeah ever since that update came out its been a little bit harder to kill zombies and Im only on normal and feel like a noob.  I might start a new game on hard after I beat it.

If I had to say what needs to be added into the game or features Id say add onto the skills maybe.  Im having a hard time going up in rank with LEGENDARY and Im maxed out already on other skills.  I stayed up all night trying to vet up LEGENDARY in the skills menu by doing Bounty quests and still having a blast.  I got most the bounty missions completed I think but taking forever to vet up like melee attack in Legendary skills.

Edited by Cpt. Kid

desmond miles's Photodesmond miles

Today, 04:06 AM

I bought dying light, this game is huge, graphically excellent and has an incredible atmosphere, but what I can not stand, and it's really irritating and annoying are : WEAPON DECAY, the crafting system, few guns and little ammunition. I can't play it, and for this reason I'm forced to trade in the game to the seller, because I find it difficult and frustrating to play. Weapon decay is NOT fun, ever, and crafting system should be used only for weapons upgrade, not to create them over and over, after they are consumed. It would be appreciated if it were given with a future patch the opportunity to remove weapon decay and play the entire game from the beginning with unbreakable weapons, crafting system to upgrade the weapons and add more guns and ammunition so it would be like an action title. In this case Dyng light will become to me one of the game of this generation.

Sorry dude highly doubtful it's going to happen durability of weapons and crafting is one of the unique things about dying light if you ever played their first game Dead Island then you'll understand what I'm talking about and guns are hard to find because at the beginning of the outbreak everybody in there monkey probably took weapons with them so now they are probably scarce that's why they're so expensive

My issue shouldn't even be an issue.  I feel lied to.  They said we would be able to disable the hud.  It's simply not true.  You can disable most of the hud, not all of it.  During the day your game will be hud free.  However, at night you will still see eyeball icons that appear over enemies heads.  These icons warn you that you are about to be spotted while revealing the enemies location.  These icons are very much part of a "heads up display".  They are in fact, giving me a heads up while appearing on my display.  I don't know if this is an over-sight, a glitch or just plain laziness on the developer side.  Though I feel obligated to say...  Don't get my hopes up by telling me I can disable the hud if I can't disable all of the hud.  Those icons at night ruin the game in a very fundamental way.   If you play the game on nightmare mode and disable your hud.  You will discover that day time is now more difficult than night time.  Why?  because virals move fast, climb buildings and you get NO WARNINGS!  At night, the most dangerous creature in the game is constantly being labeled before they become a real threat.  I find myself experiencing some relief when the sun goes down because now dangerous enemies are tagged for me.  Even though I really really really don't want them to be.    So I request that you FIX the BROKEN "disable hud" option.   Thank you for your time.

Hello! Posting in 2016 for the first time

I'd like to see in Dying Light, a poster in which you can use to get to the Following and back to Harran and the Old Town just so it's a bit more convenient than going to the main menu and because the Bozak Hoard has a poster.

I feel with you, i also hate this. Before patch 1.4 it was possible to turn off with the dying light manager. It was also possible to play then with your friends in Co-Op. Since 1.4 it was not any longer possible :(

Hello dying light team!

First of all, i want to thank you very much for making us such an awesome game, and also the fact that you listen to us!

I really enjoy playing dying light, but something i always wished for was a "hud-option". And guess what, you gave it!

I only have one complaint about it... i really love playing very immersive, wich in my opinion is playing without the "hud". Now because of that i turned the hud option to the option where you hide the hud. Love it. But then, i picked up an item. Huh? No message saying what i picked up... and, now i cannot see my inventory... now i can play without hud but i cannot see wich weapons (+items like bleuprints and materials) i pick up, and wich i choose to use (the inventory menu)...

those two things keep me from playing the way i want, totaly immersed. So my question goes;

'Could you maybe bring this option to us in an update? So no onscreen hud like the health bar, level bar at the top-center, equipment bar, etc etc. But then with the inventory slider (option-thingey xp) plus the pick-up info messages.'

I hope you awesome people can do something with this, and help out us immersion / no hud freaks haha.

Thanks and cheers,

A fan!

I know this probably won't happen for various reasons, but I would like to see the such-low-damage-that-they're-useless Incendiary Arrows replaced with Firecracker or Noisemaker arrows.

Noisemaker arrows would provide synergy on three fronts with the bow: The bow is a stealth weapon, and a utility arrow which lets you distract enemies fits very well. It would provide a longer-range distraction than you can get with the firecrackers, which is even more important in The Following, with its wide open spaces and lack of evasion options

Secondly and thirdly, a Noisemaker arrow would attract enemies to one spot, which happens to work very well with the electric and explosive arrows.

Recently you have released the 1.07 update for PS4 which includes the ability to turn off film grain (Many thanks!). However, you did not give the ability to turn off motion blur. This is something that bothers me and many other players I assume. I am wondering if it would be possible in a future update? Some of us (myself included) get motion sickness just from the blur when moving around. Being able to turn it off would make our gameplay much more enjoyable. 

Also, this may be a little steep for a request but why not give the ability to play at 60 FPS also, as similar with the PC version (which I also have). Players could choose whether to play at 30 or 60. The PS4 is supposed to be next gen it only makes sense to play at 60 despite the alleged 30 being 'better'. I don't think this is true. There is noticeable lag and you can definitely tell the difference compared to 60 for PC.

Many thanks for your time! :D

I cannot fault the game one bit, love it! Dying Light has everything I'd wantvand more...but one 'weapon' is missing...

A Chainsaw! Now that we have fuel in the game for the Buggies, I'd love to see you add a customisable Chainsaw :)

Also, this may be a little steep for a request but why not give the ability to play at 60 FPS also, as similar with the PC version (which I also have). Players could choose whether to play at 30 or 60. The PS4 is supposed to be next gen it only makes sense to play at 60 despite the alleged 30 being 'better'. I don't think this is true. There is noticeable lag and you can definitely tell the difference compared to 60 for PC.

Many thanks for your time! :D

I Think this is because the PS4 and XB1 has not really The Power of a next Gen. I don't think that Techland can do there anything.

But I totally agree with you on the blurry effects. I really would like to disable all motion blur effects, depth of field and the most bother one chromatic aberration!

Hello,

Tech support suggested I post here.

Techland, please allow your customers to disable Chromatic Aberration in Dying Light. The aggressive use of CA in this game causes headaches and nausea in many gamers.

https://steamcommunity.com/app/239140/discussions/0/405691147603610627/

We've got an 18 page thread full of people who want this. I will have to refund my $60 purchase if an option to remove CA is not included soon. Dying Light is an amazing game, let everyone enjoy it!

Edited by BigTinz

Hello, 

Firstly, thank you so much for bringing such an epic zombie slaying game up to us players, and secondly, thank you so much for this epic dlc i've already finished nightmare mode 2 times now. 

As for my request, i can't play without that nightmare mode anymore, and my crossbow and bow are my best friends for long range silence kill but sometimes it's not sufficient, that's why i'm wondering if it will be possible in the near future to get some massive DLC with added weapon, such as a chainsaw, a flamethrower etc ... and the more important a SNIPER rifle !

On the other hand, a new hunting skill tree with furtivity, camouflage, nose reduction, building up silencer for weapon etc would be a great idea and a more greater immersion too :D

Thank you for reading me, i'm sorry for my bad english,

Best regards from france,  

Been playing Techland games from near begin. And playing other games that used techs engine. Huge fan! Dying light was really good. Dying light the following and enhanced almost amazing I.m.o. i love how now the game pushed me back to scavange. Doing so left my mouth dry on campaign not having vehicles parts and gas not scavangable, makes sense it doesn't cause you'd have your pockets full. But i still think it could of manage to be there but with a less chance of finding an item. Feels weird going back to old town and the options not there. I wouldnt change a thing. But i would love to see more additions. Countryside could use some really great things other games are going towards. Things id love to see in the future. *Gangs*Rival ai gang members-easter egg groups from "The Warriors" movie. Gang patrols (walking and in buggys) and gang hostile safe house fend offs.*Safehouse safety development"madmax 2". Molotovs thrown by safe house gaurds, flame thrower implacements. *Dune bug*second seat weapon attachments. A rotating torch would be epic to see while driving your bud in a field of zombies. More personal details to dune bugs. *Add a female second protaganist. Let the female gamers who want to run as a female avatar. Possibility is she could be placed into future as side story so that way it would make sense to add her as a second choice to play as. Create bigger scenarios where the GRE or local gangs are doing somethings in areas that are hardly viewed. I noticed there are areas that felt empty. It would be cool to stealth attack a gang camp or rescue a person. What ever gives the player more immersive feel and legendary points is good in my book. Sorry for my lack of grammar and sentence structure. Using a smart phone is toughy

1:05 AM 2/13/2016

I haven't been keeping up to date with the comments but do you think blocking melee attacks (or can you?  Im a noob) could be put in the game like when you fight Rais men with melee you can block it or even counter move with a quick animation to it.

Remember the old school Doom 2 on PC?  Remember the zombie guys with shotguns and how they would shoot each other by accident and shoot back at their zombie allies?  I always see Rais guys on patrol or harassing survivors and getting in fights with Virals.  What about zombies fighting each other due to friendly fire or something like Virals attacking regular infected or each other?  Zombies are stupid like that....  we live in "HARRAN" cmon.

I don't need a sponsor but Steelseries needs to make a modified mouse for Dying Light that goes off of my playing style (Im right handed and put 4 thumb buttons on the thumb side of the mouse).  Im running out of keys to do easy stuff and trying to keep it simple to keep running on the move.  Yeah Im playing on nightmare and I actually like it now.  Im thinking about starting a new campaign on nightmare.

Edited by Cpt. Kid