Paweł Modliński

Ideas And Feature Requests For Dying Light Developers.

2,000 posts in this topic

If this forum is to give the developers ideas on how to make this game better, I have a big idea. RELEASE DYING LIGHT ON MAC PLEASE. IT IS THE BEST GAME EVER IF I COULD ONLY PLAY IT. My friend got me hooked on it but turns out I can't get it from Steam because it is only for Windows and SteamOS+Linux, and I own a mac :( :(  :( :(  :( :( . I need to play this game or I will die, and I will pay any price, to get it. I am going to say it again. PLEASE RELEASE IT FOR MAC. Thank you!! :)  :)  :D  :D

If this forum is to give the developers ideas on how to make this game better, I have a big idea. RELEASE DYING LIGHT ON MAC PLEASE. IT IS THE BEST GAME EVER IF I COULD ONLY PLAY IT. My friend got me hooked on it but turns out I can't get it from Steam because it is only for Windows and SteamOS+Linux, and I own a mac. I need to play this game or I will die, and I will pay any price, to get it. I am going to say it again. PLEASE RELEASE IT FOR MAC. Thank you!!

There are places in the game (The fisherman's village, Rais' headquarters, etc.) where there are guards posted about carrying guns, yet even if there are tons of biters right outside the safehouse, and even if they're attacking you, the guards never actually shoot any of the biters. It'd be neat to see them actually fighting against the zombies, if possible.

What about a prequel?

I just loved Dying Light game and I want more and more...

I would love to see Jade, Brecken and all the team a while before the breakdown, see how the city was moments before the outbreak.

Imagine you playing as Jade or anyone else in the game, and near the end receive a mission where "someone" ( Crane of course ) needs help and you ( playing as Jade ) go to rescue him. There's a LOT of the history to be explored. Seeing Harran falling to the zombies would be awesome ( not really, but amazing If you got me ).

Also, man... why Jade died? She's badass... and I think a lot of us wanted to see her in action! Kicking some butts, u know what I mean?

Show us Harran, days before the outbreak - the city falling down, survivors appearing here and there... oh, and of course... try to include a way to barricade buildings so you can really sleep there at night.I felt that only getting there, killing 2 or 3 zombies and turning the lights on was waaaaay too easy! Also the safe zones should be checked overtime or the zombies would take them over again.

Well, there's some ideas - hope you like it! And sorry about my bad english... I tried my best :)

Dave Schiff

Edited by DaveSchiff

Quadphonics,

I did not mean to use that word. It's some sort of "auto correct" of this forum. I really never meant to use it... instead I was trying to tell that I wanted to see Jade "kicking_ass" and not that word - trully sorry.

Would like to see a base creator, allows players to choose a building to turn into a save zone. This would include finding material like lightbulbs, wooden or iron sheets to board up, a.i characters to recruit such as security, trader and runners all with their own level system.High lvl runner for example would have grapple hook, top fitness, high survival rate, high loot gain etc. Hi lvl Security high combat, efficiency  with weapons, non melee armoury, survival  etc trader effective crafting items, communication on specific material/items needed for base which would generate missions. Co op players can be assigned these roles by host to complete set task giving by trader, this  would increase survival of your a.i team as you wouldnt want your low or high lvl characters to die so early. Total of three bases at one time however close to each other or spread out far with a five story/Floors limit. Base creator becomes another skill tree to level up. Still enjoying this game

Would you please manage the gun system to where whenever you shoot an infected or anyone in the head, their head does not Explode!!! It would greatly add to the realism! Seeing that whenever you shoot someone in the head, their head would naturally not blow up. I find it kind of annoying when I shoot a walker in the head with a handgun and their head blows up; with any gun for that matter. This would be a really nice touch up!!!

Hello guys, I would like to ask about another dificulity. Normal mode is kind of easy after few hours even if you are like new guy in game. And Hard is actualy hard only from start, after it's pretty easy with all those powerful weapons and guns. Will be there any level of difficulty like insane or hell or something realy challanging ? I know there is game PLUS, but it's nothing extra to be honest. I think extreme players like me would like to feel in this awesome game like realy surviving person in some kind of insane or hellish style ! For example: hard mode is not easy from start, but when u get all those weapons with 1K + dmg it's not hard to aim on neck or head and kill every zombie on one hit, even nights are not so scary and tough in hard mode. Is it possible to make the game more realistic in this point of view ? Thanks guys :)

I'd like to see the following in game:

1.hang glider

2. More wildlife and make animal bone teeth blueprints

3. Snow and fog added to the weather

4. Give us bone fire blueprints to distract the hunter and other zombies

5. Make more zombies,stronger zombies, bigger zombies give them different looks there all the same

6. Make the night hunters eyes brighter and different colors for the mutation levels

7. Add more mutations

8. Give the humans another means of uv for example uv bombs a lot of night hunters spam the is spit and ground slam so it's an instant kill

9. Fix the flying horde if I'm on a roof they shouldn't fly up and explode

10. Increase the drop rate for gold weapons trying to find them outside of invasions is impossible

11. Stop giving us the same gold weapons during invasions mix it up a little

12. Give us a rappel so we can get to the ground fast and make it look like we are bungee jumping

13. Add ice blue prints to arrows and weapon mods

14. Silencer blueprint that has repairs

15. Let the camo work from all zombie and night hunters

16. Add a 4 human vs 2 night hunters

17. Add different finishing move cut scenes to human and night hunter decapitation would be awesome

18. Make a special weapon from night hunters

19. Add a trophy room for invasions severed heads ect... Put people's gamer tags on them and be able to watch the match

20. Make the grappling hook a little longer

21. Give us some dogs that take out zombies,nests,night hunters

22. Let us set up traps to catch zombies snares ect.. It would be cool to catch a zombie in a tree snare

23. Wall run??

24. Take away the grapple hook charge

25. Animal zombies?

I'd like to see the following in game:

1.hang glider

2. More wildlife and make animal bone teeth blueprints

3. Snow and fog added to the weather

4. Give us bone fire blueprints to distract the hunter and other zombies

5. Make more zombies,stronger zombies, bigger zombies give them different looks there all the same

6. Make the night hunters eyes brighter and different colors for the mutation levels

7. Add more mutations

8. Give the humans another means of uv for example uv bombs a lot of night hunters spam the is spit and ground slam so it's an instant kill

9. Fix the flying horde if I'm on a roof they shouldn't fly up and explode

10. Increase the drop rate for gold weapons trying to find them outside of invasions is impossible

11. Stop giving us the same gold weapons during invasions mix it up a little

12. Give us a rappel so we can get to the ground fast and make it look like we are bungee jumping

13. Add ice blue prints to arrows and weapon mods

14. Silencer blueprint that has repairs

15. Let the camo work from all zombie and night hunters

16. Add a 4 human vs 2 night hunters

17. Add different finishing move cut scenes to human and night hunter decapitation would be awesome

18. Make a special weapon from night hunters

19. Add a trophy room for invasions severed heads ect... Put people's gamer tags on them and be able to watch the match

20. Make the grappling hook a little longer

21. Give us some dogs that take out zombies,nests,night hunters

22. Let us set up traps to catch zombies snares ect.. It would be cool to catch a zombie in a tree snare

23. Wall run??

24. Take away the grapple hook charge

25. Animal zombies?

And more storage in backpack k

I didn't realize till after I made an account that this thread was initially created for request before the game released. Also, I'm going to try to recommend changes that in the realms of being patched in and not something that obviously requires a whole new game installment/sequel. This will also be in-line with what has already been confirmed to be in The Following expansion (as of 12/5/15).

- Backpack 

Some people have mentioned this, for a game that acts mostly realistic, it is rather far unrealistic to carry a whole bunch of items from nowhere. Especially considering the generation we are in now, this shouldn't really be a thing anymore. Of course not every single item can fit in the backpack, even The Last of Us suffers from this a bit, but it helps to make the game more realistic overall.

- Trade System Between Weapons/etc

I'm sure you guys are aware of and have played or seen enough of the Borderlands series. It's also a open-world, 1-4 person, RPG action game. (Difference being it's heavily more involved with shooting while Dying Light is to survival.) In that game, you can trade weapons and give money to your partners precisely. Money would be nice, but weapons and certain other items have priority here for DL. The way this game was designed entirely, it should have a trading system by default. We should be able to trade weapons (may'be blue-prints and supplies/valuables/etc) to our friends via a legit established in game trading system. The "dropping system" does its job good but it doesn't create or give us the proper feeling that it should in this kind of game and world.

- Silencers for guns

Of course so it's not a flawed system, this would also mean making changes to the human enemies who have guns to also have silencers. I don't think that's too much of a problem to add though. So the game isn't heavily a shooter, but there's enough gun relevance (alerting zombies, human enemies having guns) and roles (player being able to have one and use at any given time they like, outside the safe zone ofc) for guns in this game to have silencers. Of course silencers cannot be placed on the Anti-Godoid and Double Barrel Shotgun (unless i'm ignorant) so it's fine if it's absent from those weapons.

(In case something similar) "This would break the immersion or tension that players get when they fire the guns because the zombies would hear it and go after them." True, but when has this stopped other zombie games for having silencers on their

- (One of the most important) Seeing a display image/icon of weapons

This is also something else Borderlands has, and i'm very very surprised Dying Light didn't have when I first picked it up. Additionally, it legitimately feels like this game is incomplete or missing something essential without this mechanic. You have all these different type of weapons in the game, but when you're about to buy one, you can't see what it looks like - to any degree - before you purchase it. When you're cycling through your inventory, you can't see what your weapons look like without being forced to equip it to then see it in the human character's hand. It's overall really disappointing and the game should have some kind of feature for this mechanic. 

- Stricter swimming mechanics

When I first noticed you could jump out of water while swimming and even being able to kick in mid-air after jumping out at that, I was a bit upset, but I let it slide. Nothing game-breaking. However, after encouraging 3 friends to buy the game (which they waited till Black Friday to do so - all new copies btw) and then having playing with them, I took them to the rock to get the Excalibur (after having done other missions first of course) and while we were swimming, they jumped out of the water and made remarks like "this isn't realistic, lol", "there is nothing realistic about this, lol", "so much for realism.. you couldn't do this in real life". Kind of altered the fun and experience while we were playing the game. They each had something to say about it and after some thinking on my part, I knew the changes needed to fix this wouldn't be much at all. 

Of course this change isn't a major deal, but it helps to make the game more realistic and respectable, alongside some of the actual realistic aspects of the game (just going to have to let the Grappling Hook and Dropkick slide on this one) already.

Mostly everything else I and others want are already being added to the expansion such as transportation vehicles to get around the world, a crossbow, new weapons, etc.

Thank you for everything so far, Techland. Your game is amazing, one of my top 3 favorites this year (very sad it didn't win any awards at the game awards though), and is my current favorite zombie game. Keep up the great work!

Hi guys.

Very happy to know about the enhanced version.

I'm glad to see how you care about the costumers. Already bought the season pass.

This game is great, but only one thing bothers me: the reticle. It's white and hard to see in brighter environments (and this game is very fast paced).

Could you implement an option for we change its color? Or maybe some graphical elements for better visualization?

(sorry I didn't see this topic and made another)

This is a must for the disabled players could you please make steering on the vehicle be controlled with a mouse?? I can drive any cars in video games unless I can steer with my trackball I have limited dexterity no fingers in my hands wasting $60 on Batman Arkham Knight for this reason it would be a real shame and I would make serious complaint if this was the same

I think the ability to play Bozak Horde on Normal difficulty, even if you're in New Game+ should be added. It isn't fair, because I'm unable to try and beat others times with this near invincible demolisher that I can almost never kill anyway. Speaking of that, I also think the demolisher's health should be looked at for Hard+ and Bozak Horde on Normal+. It's ridiculous.

Hey Techland! I have a really neat idea for when The Following Comes out. I believe that there should be perks implemented with what outfit you wear. For instance, the Mercenary outfit should help with guns, the Ninja outfit should have something to do with stealth and or speed or walking, running, climbing, and throwing stars etc. speed. If your representating your country by wearing country specific uniform it should also give you some type of advantage. And like the zombies that have special uniforms such as the Hazmat and the Fireman uniforms, we should be able to wear them as well by getting that outfit at random from searching their corpse after killing them. Then you could put special crates inside places that have acid around them and make us wear the hazmat suit to get to them. And not be affected by our own acid weapons. Then we could be Fire retardant when wearing the fire suit for similar purposes. You obviously see where I'm going with this and I had to share this idea with you all at Techland because I believe it is a great idea that would make this game even more fresh once The Following releases. Here's hoping my ideas and dream to be a game developer myself comes true. A salute to Techland! Oh, also, good night and good luck.

To whom it may concern, I have already asked for this but I am putting it out there again and I will continue doing so until it is implemented it is not a want that I'm asking you to put in the game but A NÈED!!! I am a quadriplegic gamer that cannot use his hands properly and therefore I do not use a controller I use keyboard and a large trackball mouse with four buttons to play video games but what I am asking and pleading for is that you game designers of this wonderful game please implement MOUSE STEERING!!! It is a very small request and one that can be easily added to your game and would be supremely beneficial for your disabled gamer market and I'm sure we would be extremely grateful if it were to be added!!

Hello,

so i think it would be good if you guys could make the "standart" zombies more... zombie like. I think they look like plastic dolls or something. And also adjust the blood color, to make it darker and more realistic.

Not sure if it's been said before in the thread or not, but here we go anyways.

I'd love to see more points of interactivity in the world, like certain places that you can set up your own ziplines in, or objects you can push to open / block alleyways with, or even cars that upon interaction, create new oil spill you can light on fire. Just things like that. Or perhaps even objects you can push off roofs to crush zombies.

Edit: It would also be cool if you could rescue survivors who are being beaten by Rais' men, without killing Rais' soldiers. It's kind of pointless to be able to hold them up with a gun if you just end up killing them anyways.

Edited by Avenged Sevenfold

дорогие разработчики можно Ð²Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð¿Ñ€Ð¾Ñить оÑлабить щит у людей и очень прошу разделите на отдельные плевки потому что подавлÑющий плевок очень хорош но еÑли выбирать между уф плевком он конечно отпадает дополнительно добавьте плевок в набег зомби как в left4dead в в потому что у людей еÑÑ‚ÑŒ замораживающие оружие и проÑтые зомби не начинают ÑердитьÑÑ ÐºÐ¾Ð³Ð´Ð° бьют гнезда дополнительно дайте возможноÑÑ‚ÑŒ другим игрокам учаÑтвовать на Ñтороне ночного охотника либо дополнительным охотником либо другим перÑонажем например Джаггернаутом который будет разбраÑывать игроков Ð´ÐµÐ»Ð°Ñ Ð¸Ð³Ñ€Ñƒ более Ñложной либо проÑто обычным зомби под управлением игрока будет не так одиноко ) дополнительно дорогие Ð´Ñ€ÑƒÐ·ÑŒÑ Ñделайте битвы людей Ñ Ð»ÑŽÐ´ÑŒÐ¼Ð¸ например на арене думаю многим придетÑÑ Ð¿Ð¾ вкуÑу ново видение

​http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F47NTf-TvAw

Edited by KoFFmaR

I simply want a mod support on consoles (iam on PS4). Ubisoft did it on FarCry, why cant we have it in Dying Light.

They have the tools, they have the options, they got the servers ect. so why cant we get mod and share support on the consoles like on the PC.

Уважаемые разработчики!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ðу купите вы уже в Ñтиме анти чит Ð´Ð»Ñ Ñвоей игры потому что Ñто вообще уже не Ñмешно Ñ Ð¿Ñ€Ð¸Ñ…Ð¾Ð¶Ñƒ Ñ Ñ€Ð°Ð±Ð¾Ñ‚Ñ‹ и хочу наÑладитьÑÑ Ð¾Ñ‚Ð»Ð¸Ñ‡Ð½Ñ‹Ð¼ онлайн режимом а в меÑто Ñтого приходитьÑÑ Ñмотреть как люди проÑто беÑÑмертно бегают и убивают гнезда 1 кнопкой что за дела ???????????????????????????

Dear developers!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Well you buy in the steam anti cheat for your game because it actually isn't funny I get home from work and want to enjoy excellent online mode and instead have to watch as people just run around and kill immortal slots 1-click what ???????????????????????????

Just a thought on the BtZ mode: after mutating the NH gains a skill that causes his horde to ping and show on the mini map just like he does with a survivor sense ping.  It is to confuse the survivors as to the NH's location.  All of the horde pings just like him.

дорогие разработчики возможно добавить в игру ново Ð²Ð¸Ð´ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð² умениÑÑ… ночного охотника ;
Ð”Ð»Ñ Ð½Ð°Ñ‡Ð°Ð»Ð° необходимо Ð´Ð»Ñ ÐºÐ¾Ð¼Ñ„Ð¾Ñ€Ñ‚Ð½Ð¾Ð¹ игры необходимо Ñделать индикатор Ð¿Ð¾Ð¿Ð°Ð´Ð°Ð½Ð¸Ñ Ð¿Ð»ÐµÐ²ÐºÐ¾Ð¼ в игрока потому что изначально еÑÑ‚ÑŒ Ñ‚Ð°ÐºÐ°Ñ Ð¾Ð¿Ñ†Ð¸Ñ Ð° по доÑтижению 60 ÑƒÑ€Ð¾Ð²Ð½Ñ Ð¾Ð½Ð° пропадает (( и ПожалуйÑта добавьте Ñкины мутаций Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð³Ð»Ð°Ð²Ð½Ð¾Ð³Ð¾ меню потому что Ñмотришь на ÑÐ¾Ñ…Ñ€Ð°Ð½ÐµÐ½Ð¸Ñ Ð¸ не знаешь какой охотник мутации Ñто на Ñамом деле затруднÑет выбор (
1 блокировать удар ногами на бегу
2 добавить умение наращивать на короткое Ð²Ñ€ÐµÐ¼Ñ Ñ‰Ð¸Ñ‚ который позволит избавитьÑÑ Ð¾Ñ‚ урона или значительно Ñнизить его
3 разделить на отдельные плевки на что бы избежать выбора между плевками
4 добавить отроÑтки которыми можно ÑтрелÑÑ‚ÑŒ дабы добить игрока не приближаÑÑÑŒ к нему можно Ñделать данное умение очень Ñлабым Ð´Ð»Ñ Ñ‚Ð¾Ð³Ð¾ что бы им не атаковать а только добивать
5 плевок паразитов который позволит наводить поÑтоÑнный малый урон на отдельно взÑтом объекте например ÑÑ‚Ð°Ñ Ð¿Ñ‡ÐµÐ» ÐºÐ¾Ñ‚Ð¾Ñ€Ð°Ñ Ð±ÑƒÐ´ÐµÑ‚ проÑледовать 1-2 игроков ( при попадании ) наноÑÑ Ð¸Ð¼ определенный урон
6 можно добавить мутацию Ñ‚ÑжеловеÑа который будет перемещатьÑÑ Ð½Ðµ быÑтро но будет опаÑен в ближнем бою

drodzy twórcy może dodać делать грай Ðове wizje Ð’Ñ‚ umiejętnościach nocnego łowcy ;
Отель na początek należy делать komfortowej грай należy zrobić wskaźnik kontaktu плевком Ð’Ñ‚ gracza бо początkowo шутку так opcja абонентÑкий osiągnięciu 60 poziomu к znika (( Ñ Proszę, dodaj skórki mutacji Ñделать меню głównego бо patrzysz ÐС zachowania Ñ Ð¿Ð¾Ð»ÑƒÑ‡Ð¸Ñ‚ÑŒ nie wiesz Ñки myśliwy mutacji к rzeczywiście utrudnia wybór (
1 zablokować uderzenie ногами ж biegu
2 dodać umiejętność budowania ÐС krótki Ñ‡Ð°Ñ Ñ€ÑƒÑÑкий który się pozwoli pozbyć obrażeń отель lub znacznie zmniejszyć жего
3 podzielić plucie ÐС poszczególne по uniknąć wyboru pomiędzy плевками 
4 dodać pędy оÑи Z których можете strzelać абы dobić gracza ние zbliżając делать niego się можете tę umiejętność летать słaby пру номенклатуры торговой że się nie (ИÐÐ Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¸Ð½Ð¾Ñтранцев им atakować, в воÑполнÑющее zabijać 
5 gęba pasożytów który pozwoli nakłaniać stały Мале obrażenia ÐС odrębnym obiekcie от na przykład stado pszczół która Ñтанет podążać 1-2 graczy ( Ð’Ñ‚ przypadku dostania się ) zadając им straty pewne 
6 можете dodać mutacji Ð’Ñ‚ boksie шаги ciężkiej, który nie (ИÐÐ Ð´Ð»Ñ Ð¸Ð½Ð¾Ñтранцев Ñтанет przemieszczać się szybko, Ð­Ð»Ñ Ñтанет niebezpieczny Ð’Ñ‚ zwarciu